I would certainly like saves seperated by character but lifepaths are just a little bit of background for rp, not different avenues through the game, similar to how they are in the tabletop gamePlease separate life path game files or character files.
While I realize they are not much different after 20 min, I would still like to have clearly separated save files.
No idea why anyone would think putting all save files in the same place when there are three life paths available, but please change/fix it.
Doesn't feel like a huge ask, and it will encourage people to play/create more characters which will get people to play longer. No idea if a +Game or "supported" mods are features is in the works ... but I feel like you need to clean this up first.
Many thanks for the fix and hard work, slow reload fixed which is great!
One thing that happened today, not sure if it's 1.31 related: The police was attacking me for no reason whatsoever consistently in a particular area (east side of the glen). I was just exploring, suddenly "crime reported" and drones/cops spawned everywhere. I thought ok that was random, I lost them and the star, then turned back towards were I was originally going and here we go again, crime reported etc. This kept happening until I left the glen, it didn't happen anywhere else and has never happened to me before. First time it triggered while I was exploring a rooftop next to a construction site slightly south of where Brendan (the vending machine) is taken for firmware update. I had to do a doubletake to see if that rooftop belonged to a police station or something
Dec 2021 hasn't happened yet..are you from the future?Q: Have they finally added an option to turn off all the markers floating on the screen?
Q: Have they finally added an option to untrack quests?
I have been asking these questions since December 10, 2021 and still nothing. Guess I have to wait til another patch....
Fixed an issue where weapon reload speed perks slowed down reload time.
What a JOKE.
9 months.. and to see everybody still asking for such basic stuff that should have already been in the game from the start.. It's truly quite depressing. When I read:
That really just shows the state that the game is in still.. Why was this ever even a problem? Everyone just wants to see this game to at least be playable, without complete immersion or game breaking bugs in your face constantly, terrible UI and AI.. Stiff driving and an empty world.. I really hope by this time next year this game is at least functioning properly, because I really like the concept of the game it's just terribly presented.
I've managed to find a few online polish to english translators. It took a while, a few microseconds at least. If you'd like to DM me I would be happy to supply literally anyone on staff with one or all of them!
Patch 1.31 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on PC, consoles, and Stadia. Here's the list of changes for this update.
Please note that the issues listed below did not affect all players.
Quests & Open World
- Fixed an issue where after upgrading an item with a quest tag, the base version of said item wasn't removed from the inventory.
- Fixed an issue where weapon reload speed perks slowed down reload time.
- Corrected the height of the charged jump.
- Adjusted enemies' stealth detection speed dependent on game difficulty.
- V will no longer get stuck in falling animation when crashing a motorbike while also having "The Rock" perk.
These Boots Are Made for Walkin'
- Fixed an issue where Judy didn't spawn in her van on Jig-Jig Street.
Beat on the Brat
- Thorton Galena "Rattler" will no longer become invulnerable after the quest is completed.
With a Little Help from My Friends
- Fixed an issue where the quest could reactivate with the objective "Go to the final fight" on saves made on game version 1.22.
- Fixed an issue where the objective "Wait for the nomads" could persist on the screen long after player's arrival at the junction.
- Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to interact with the nomads to discuss the plan.
- Fixed an issue where player's car could get stuck between a blockade and a guardrail, preventing them from returning to the car and blocking progress.
- Fixed an issue where roads after rain did not look wet, which was the result of ongoing work on the Wet Surfaces System. In 1.31 wet surfaces should look more detailed than they did even before the issue occurred.
- Removed hair and/or eyebrows in cases where they were set to "off" in earlier game versions.
- Fixed an issue where shooting with a Tech weapon caused a momentary blinding light.
- With a Little Help from My Friends — fixed an issue where Carol was missing her tablet or sitting in the air during a scene.
- Returned missing descriptions in Overheat and Short Circuit quickhack tooltips.
- Returned missing descriptions for Backpacker, Resist!, Osmosis and Footloose clothing mods.
- Fixed an issue where players couldn't claim in-game Registration Rewards due to the error: "A network error has occurred. Please try again later".
- [PlayStation] GPU memory optimization.