Patch 1.31

+
Keep up the good work.
Still waiting for 3rd person mode, appearance customization and new game plus mode.

so, where is the walk key that was supposed to arrive with the "next patch" (after 1.30...)?
Who have said "in the next patch" ?
No one I think, if I remember it was : "don't worry, it's on our to-do list" :)
(a little bit different, in my opinion).

Patch 1.31 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on PC, consoles, and Stadia. Here's the list of changes for this update.

Please note that the issues listed below did not affect all players.

Gameplay
  • Fixed an issue where after upgrading an item with a quest tag, the base version of said item wasn't removed from the inventory.
  • Fixed an issue where weapon reload speed perks slowed down reload time.
  • Corrected the height of the charged jump.
  • Adjusted enemies' stealth detection speed dependent on game difficulty.
  • V will no longer get stuck in falling animation when crashing a motorbike while also having "The Rock" perk.
Quests & Open World
Disasterpiece
  • Fixed an issue where Judy didn't spawn in her van on Jig-Jig Street.
These Boots Are Made for Walkin'
  • Thorton Galena "Rattler" will no longer become invulnerable after the quest is completed.
Beat on the Brat
  • Fixed an issue where the quest could reactivate with the objective "Go to the final fight" on saves made on game version 1.22.
With a Little Help from My Friends
  • Fixed an issue where the objective "Wait for the nomads" could persist on the screen long after player's arrival at the junction.
  • Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to interact with the nomads to discuss the plan.
The Nomad
  • Fixed an issue where player's car could get stuck between a blockade and a guardrail, preventing them from returning to the car and blocking progress.
Visual
  • Fixed an issue where roads after rain did not look wet, which was the result of ongoing work on the Wet Surfaces System. In 1.31 wet surfaces should look more detailed than they did even before the issue occurred.
  • Removed hair and/or eyebrows in cases where they were set to "off" in earlier game versions.
  • Fixed an issue where shooting with a Tech weapon caused a momentary blinding light.
  • With a Little Help from My Friends — fixed an issue where Carol was missing her tablet or sitting in the air during a scene.
UI
  • Returned missing descriptions in Overheat and Short Circuit quickhack tooltips.
  • Returned missing descriptions for Backpacker, Resist!, Osmosis and Footloose clothing mods.
Miscellaneous
  • Fixed an issue where players couldn't claim in-game Registration Rewards due to the error: "A network error has occurred. Please try again later".
Console-specific
  • [PlayStation] GPU memory optimization.

Patch 1.31 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on PC, consoles, and Stadia. Here's the list of changes for this update.

Gameplay
  • Fixed an issue where after upgrading an item with a quest tag, the base version of said item wasn't removed from the inventory.
  • V will no longer get stuck in falling animation when crashing a motorbike while also having "The Rock" perk.
Quests & Open World
Disasterpiece
  • Thorton Galena "Rattler" will no longer become invulnerable after the quest is completed.
Beat on the Brat
  • Fixed an issue where the quest could reactivate with the objective "Go to the final fight" on saves made on game version 1.22.
  • Fixed an issue where the objective "Wait for the nomads" could persist on the screen long after player's arrival at the junction.
  • Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to interact with the nomads to discuss the plan.
The Nomad
  • Fixed an issue where player's car could get stuck between a blockade and a guardrail, preventing them from returning to the car and blocking progress.
Visual
  • Fixed an issue where roads after rain did not look wet, which was the result of ongoing work on the Wet Surfaces System. In 1.31 wet surfaces should look more detailed than they did even before the issue occurred.
  • Removed hair and/or eyebrows in cases where they were set to "off" in earlier game versions.
  • Fixed an issue where shooting with a Tech weapon caused a momentary blinding light.
  • With a Little Help from My Friends — fixed an issue where Carol was missing her tablet or sitting in the air during a scene.
UI
  • Returned missing descriptions in Overheat and Short Circuit quickhack tooltips.
  • Returned missing descriptions for Backpacker, Resist!, Osmosis and Footloose clothing mods.
Miscellaneous
  • Fixed an issue where players couldn't claim in-game Registration Rewards due to the error: "A network error has occurred. Please try again later".
Console-specific
Gig: "Freedom of the press" instantly fails upon entry into the TV station after which Regina calls and chastises me, upon making my way through the station I can see Max alive and well but standing there with an invisible gun in his hand I can knock him out and take him to the car but the mission stays in a failed state, this bug has been reported by numerous users and numerous times by myself but even upto this update, no hot fix has been applied.

Gameplay
Quests & Open World
Disasterpiece
Beat on the Brat
The Nomad
Visual
UI
Miscellaneous
Console-specific
Thank you guys, looking forward to more realistic reflective streets. Now we need PC walk key and the ability to take the love of my life Judy to riot to go dancing all night.

SEE? This is why I like Cyberpunk and CDPR.

Recently I played Metro exodus steam version (that I waited extra year longer for) .Broken - no patch, abandoned, no mod support

Then I played (more on topic of cyberpunk) Deus-ex mankind divided same story: Issues - no patch, abandoned, no mod support.

This is good this makes me happy - happy is good xD

Keep up the good work.
Still waiting for 3rd person mode, appearance customization and new game plus mode.
Why this 3rd person fetish? It's not that game.

And (this is my ignorance), but I don't know what people mean by 'game plus'.
Post automatically merged:

An absolute joke, and continual slap in the face to all paying customers. Oh how deeply I regret not requesting a refund on this. "Give them a chance to make it right" I thought to myself. There's is no making it right. Can't even patch the game properly, as most patches seem to require entire reinstallation. Likely though GoG and otherwise, I will never give this company a single penny ever again
OK bye.
Post automatically merged:

I still don't see a reason to play more at tha moment. I finished the game in January without problems and gamebreaking bugs (one bug was speak with nomads (had to reload), coudn't start vending machine quest). Enjoyed the story and gameplay overall as corpo hacker. Waiting for something essential like expansion. Seems like many people still have issues though.
I found it fun playing it again with different styles - specializing in different weapons, or no quickhacks, trying different cyberwear. Lots of ways to muck around in this game which keeps it fresh for me anyways.

Last edited:
No fix for the story breaking bug where nobody is in the butcher shop? Had completed a crap ton of side missions between the church and the butcher shop, I'm not going back lol.

Has anyone else had a problem with trying to do River's side quest "The Hunt"? I was told it was a bug that came with patch 1.3.

I can't progress/try to even get into the lab right when it starts, because as soon as I walk down the sidewalk by the police building, I get a warrant put on me and a bunch of police spawn/drones spawn from thin air and kill me. (I tried all the obvious solutions, none worked) I haven't gotten a chance to play with the update yet, but I wasn't sure if it maybe was fixed in this one if it actually is a patch bug?

Logged back today after Patch 1.3.1 and virtually every clothing item I have is now showing 'RED/REQ' and cannot be worn and showing level requirements way above my current... do you have any idea what might be causing this? It seems to have affected almost everything. When did 'levels' get put onto clothing, up till now I have been able to wear any item at all, there hasn't been visible 'level' on clothing. I am only lvl 11 and I have been wearing every clothing item since start of the game, yet some are now marked 'level 50' when did this start? I'm sure it wasn't there after Patch 1.3, also all the display icons on clothing are screwed up and have changed

Attachments

• 20210914191527_1.jpg
    20210914191527_1.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 136
Well the weapon reload and wet surfaces I will appreciate. I bought this when it came out. Played through the first few hours on my One X and shelved it. Started back through the game after 1.3 dropped on my Series X and thought something was off during those first few rainy bits. Then I got the Comrade's Hammer and had to look up current bugs to make sure I wasn't crazy. This should save me the constant quick save and reloads if I want to change weapons.

The art and story of this game are the only things making me get through it. Really carrying the load of the still buggy technical side.

Logged back today after Patch 1.3.1 and virtually every clothing item I have is now showing 'RED/REQ' and cannot be worn and showing level requirements way above my current... do you have any idea what might be causing this? It seems to have affected almost everything. When did 'levels' get put onto clothing, up till now I have been able to wear any item at all, there hasn't been visible 'level' on clothing. I am only lvl 11 and I have been wearing every clothing item since start of the game, yet some are now marked 'level 50' when did this start? I'm sure it wasn't there after Patch 1.3, also all the display icons on clothing are screwed up and have changed
legendaries in shops are filled with level requirements on. If you spawned in a lot of legendary gear then when they updated the level requirements for it it affected the gear you already spawned in

Thanks guys!
Much appreciated 😊

I was bugged of having all sets of Johnny's clothing tripled in my inventory after upgrading.
Almost finished all quests by now!

Top Bottom