Patch 1.31

+
Why nothing about fix of AVX support? So many players cant play on old intel processors, and must to install external patch to fix it. Why I must use spikes to play this?

Hello, I wanted to inform that in the secondary mission, (Off the leash) Johnny no longer appears, when in vers.1.30

I decided to install and test new game after the recent patches.
I asked about my problem in the past (on older installations), but my question was kind of ignored, so trying my luck once more. What are these? (see the screenshots)
I don't use any visual mods, my settings are high / ultra without raytracing.
My specs:
GPU - NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1070
CPU - Intel Core i7-4770 3.40 GHz
RAM - 32 GB
Windows 10

I'm seeing A LOT of these, my screenshots are just a few examples of a very frequent issue. No shadow / lighting changes in the game settings helped. This problem persists regardless of what I do. Does anyone else experiense such visual glitches? Any advice / help much appreciated.
Post automatically merged:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    827.5 KB · Views: 156
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    854.5 KB · Views: 143
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    777.8 KB · Views: 132
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    709.8 KB · Views: 123
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    952.1 KB · Views: 104
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    726.2 KB · Views: 116
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    917.1 KB · Views: 96
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    818.3 KB · Views: 107
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    718.5 KB · Views: 96
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    904 KB · Views: 96
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    569.8 KB · Views: 100
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    748.6 KB · Views: 88
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    809.7 KB · Views: 85
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    891.9 KB · Views: 92
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    698 KB · Views: 89
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    926.3 KB · Views: 91
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    967.8 KB · Views: 77
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    883.6 KB · Views: 93
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    1,001.2 KB · Views: 99
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    784.2 KB · Views: 96
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    765.4 KB · Views: 88
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    907.5 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Dec 2021 hasn't happened yet..are you from the future?
oh geez...

SEE? This is why I like Cyberpunk and CDPR.

Recently I played Metro exodus steam version (that I waited extra year longer for) .Broken - no patch, abandoned, no mod support

Then I played (more on topic of cyberpunk) Deus-ex mankind divided same story: Issues - no patch, abandoned, no mod support.

This is good this makes me happy - happy is good xD
C2077 destroyed CPDR´s reputation and trust that they had been building through many years, so do you think there was anything left for them but just to improve the game?

My only question to CDPR. WHEN will you put back recon grenades functionality in? Its broken in 1.3 and yet its not a PRIORITY TO FIX in 3.1?

They should be in the Guiness Book of Records. Breaking the whole record in history of gaming.

My only question to CDPR. WHEN will you put back recon grenades functionality in? Its broken in 1.3 and yet its not a PRIORITY TO FIX in 3.1?
I had never noticed that it was not working, not using them. And I never saw any post about it on the forum. So as always, the best solution is to report it to CDPR Support, if you haven't already.
Hello, I wanted to inform that in the secondary mission, (Off the leash) Johnny no longer appears, when in vers.1.30
On the balcony ? (behind Kerry)
You also can report it, if it's not already done ;)

Why nothing about fix of AVX support? So many players cant play on old intel processors, and must to install external patch to fix it. Why I must use spikes to play this?
This is a question that should have been obvious to CDPR in advance. Not all people follow their twitter statements and no media outlet wrote something about the 1.30 AVX release. Thus, there are probably a few people who still wait for the AVX fix. Anyway, to answer your question, there was a patch on PC that fixed it but the version is still 1.30.

'm seeing A LOT of these, my screenshots are just a few examples of a very frequent issue. No shadow / lighting changes in the game settings helped. This problem persists regardless of what I do. Does anyone else experiense such visual glitches? Any advice / help much appreciated.
Please report these bugs here:

Q: Have they finally added an option to turn off all the markers floating on the screen?
A: No.
Q: Have they finally added an option to untrack quests?
A: No.

I have been asking these questions since December 10, 2021 and still nothing. Guess I have to wait til another patch....
This is something I'd like to see aswell. Luckily there are a lot of quests without markers so I always just activate one of those. E.g. the base "Beat on the Brat" quest has no map marker.

Okay, here's my thoughts on the latest update (so far)

The broken access points are still broken - see the (access points broken thread in technical for which ones and add if you find more too).

I did Play It Safe in 1.31 and I have to say Oda is WAY harder to beat than I remembered from earlier playthroughs (this is my 4th). Also the overall look is more vibrant and it was noticeably better.

Let's talk about the drones tho.. in Play It Safe, I noticed the drones are WAY more sensitive than before. In fact, there was no way to stealth around them. After the first sniper, you have to sneak and climb all the way down and around the big ad screens, where there's Wyverne drones on patrol. The drones are so sensitive, that I had to crouch and hide back by the wall to avoid combat mode. I ended up having to QH and set a trap to take them down. In the past, I remember being able to wait and stealth my way past them. Can't do that now

Then after the second sniper, when you go downstairs and there's two guards and the footbridge. Again, there's Wyverne drones there and they are sensitive too. I couldn't get around going into combat mode.. and suddenly the two drones turned into an army of Wyverne drones. I must have taken down 10 of them and the sniper. But that was fine because that was the last part before going up to Oda anyway.

Then when I went up to Oda.. as I mentioned earlier, Oda was way tougher to beat than in the past versions but a challenge in a good way.

Again, another broken access point. The access point next to the netrunner (in the suitcase) is broken and doesn't give eddies / xp / components. It just exits out and nothing. I was hoping the access points would have been fixed in this patch. They said they're aware of the issue when I reported a few others as being broken. And the broken ones are all in main / side gigs it seems too.

theres an issue that some cares are spawning wheels deep in the ground, also did you guys add more music to the radio or changed the music like full songs or something cuz they seem different otherwise keep up the great work

Thanks for the update and the awesome game.

I recognize the NPC's from my real life tourism in Asia Pacific

In JinJin the LS9 producer I fondly called Bunsen. I still see Drixy and her crew in the Nomad badlands like we were outside fighting pirates in 1994.

This game has an homage to my many fallen friends and some of our original guns at SAE tech.

I was taken aback to see them all again, hope I see my fallen glass heroes again.

I decided to install and test new game after the recent patches.
I asked about my problem in the past (on older installations), but my question was kind of ignored, so trying my luck once more. What are these? (see the screenshots)
I don't use any visual mods, my settings are high / ultra without RTS.
My specs:
GPU - NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1070
CPU - Intel Core i7-4770 3.40 GHz
RAM - 32 GB
Windows 10

I'm seeing A LOT of these, my screenshots are just a few examples of a very frequent issue. No shadow / lighting changes in the game settings helped. This problem persists regardless of what I do. Does anyone else experiense such visual glitches? Any advice / help much appreciated.
This has been there since day 1, and will likely remain there no matter what.

It's not a 'glitch' per se, it's the game's faux GI systems, yes that's plural as there are two of them. I was working on a series of visual mods and spent a long time testing how to get this shit out, the only was is with ini edits but then you would require psycho ray tracing. However; Without the game's GI systems turned on you get a lot of light bleeding and illumination from behind V - I guess there's a light attached to the player character or it's yet another problem with camera exposure and eye adaptation. Game is.... pretty broken, yo.

Seems like the reflections got a visual update :)
??
I'm not the only one seeing those squares moving around as if the materials were animated, right? I have never seen anything like this in a game. What is happening?

I already was on 1.3 after a 35Gb patch! So i was happy to hear the 1.31 was only 800Mb. But now galaxy wants to download a whole 51Gb!

Attachments

• Sans titre.png
    Sans titre.png
    181.9 KB · Views: 31
First of all.

Thanks CDPR your game is getting change!. Im playing in PS5

I have a better performance in driving, walking and fighting.

There is still a few bugs but you are doing well.

1.Car resolution must be corrected some have problems in metal parts.

2.NPC when loading game everyone is repeated

3.When you call transport they appear fully damaged and sometimes overlap

4.NPC needs to have talk phrases you can look at they only stand there, maybe they can sit or stay inside the car

5.When you driving at 20km max you see cars and people, but when you drive more than 100km everything dissapears, Remove the distant image of cars look ugly, better to not see them

6.Big buildings in far distance looks like paint no effect on them

7.Can you fix the sound of the motor when you reach full speed? Sometimes is annoying

8.Sometimes I cant hear my footsteps or when I slide

9.High alert distance when passing in car but not problem for me.

Not all is bad I like how the road is and the rain is, less pop in graphics, loading is fast, amazing lamps and streets lights look much better, vending machines can read now, also I see some web surfing stations, better quality in visual advertising, now im starting to like this game. No crash in my playtime.

Top Bottom