Patch 1.31

+
No FSR yet I see... maybe next time.

I uninstalled the game when I saw the patch notes for 1.3

The game was still quite pretty after 1.2, but nothing like it was at launch. I'm not planning on reinstalling until after the next gen update when they hopefully roll back all the throttling crap they did for last gen consoles. Probably sometime next year. They kind of inferred expansion content would come for last gen pretty early on, so I don't think we'll get much of anything to reduce the throttling until after the expansions. FSR would be nice though if they could add it relatively soon. Unfortunately, I don't think they can. If it were that simple, they'd have done it by now. It would have been the logical next step for improving performance on last gen hardware.

This has been there since day 1, and will likely remain there no matter what.

It's not a 'glitch' per se, it's the game's faux GI systems, yes that's plural as there are two of them. I was working on a series of visual mods and spent a long time testing how to get this shit out, the only was is with ini edits but then you would require psycho ray tracing. However; Without the game's GI systems turned on you get a lot of light bleeding and illumination from behind V - I guess there's a light attached to the player character or it's yet another problem with camera exposure and eye adaptation. Game is.... pretty broken, yo.
Thank you for the answer! (y)
It's been mind boggling to me, since it's the first game I'm seeing such things. You can play with it of course, but it's... well, ugly.
I gotta "live with it" for now, it seems.

I'm not the only one seeing those squares moving around as if the materials were animated, right? I have never seen anything like this in a game. What is happening?
Could you provide a timestamp to those squares? I'm currently not sure what you are referring to.
Post automatically merged:

First of all.

Thanks CDPR your game is getting change!. Im playing in PS5

I have a better performance in driving, walking and fighting.

There is still a few bugs but you are doing well.
Please consider creating a bug report here:

Nothing mentioned in the release notes about old save game files not loading after the 1.3 update. Is this something that is being worked on?

[EDIT] actually I just noticed the "Beat on the Brat" fix. Hopefully that will fix it for me 🤞

Last edited:
Booted up Cyberpunk 2077 and this greeted me at the Afterlife.

1631796732704.png

1631796792877.png

First Off I want to say I enjoy this game however I can't help but wonder when we will get the game we promised we would get, I mean do you still plan to have exotics in game and proper body modification that actually changes how you look. Or a more immersive world I.e having more intractable shops and hairdressers. I would love to feel like I'm part of the world you created and experience what night city is like. P.s what's the deal with not being able to remove underwear. I know I don't wear mine in the shower

Every update I need a little more than 50gb of free space on my drive, regardless of how big it is. Anyone knows how to solve this problem?

There's a HUGE improvement to the driving AI which should've been mentioned in the patch notes. 1.3 added the ability for cars to try to go around you.
1.31 added the ability for cars to course-correct. You crash into a car, turn it 90 degrees in the middle of the road and you... watch it find its way back on the proper path. I spent around 20 minutes crashing into everything on the road - always cars would find their way. I didn't manage to create a single traffic jam. Used to be slightly clipping a car would permanently disable it. Now - this is no longer the case, cars will actually fight you to get back on the right track.

You can still block roads by parking in the middle of a lane, but the new improved driving AI is really nice. It makes drivers feel alive.

Even car crashes involving 3-4 cars weren't a problem for the new AI. It managed to sort the way for all the cars out and not a single one was stuck. It's so nice. If a car cannot find its way on the lane, it can get on the sidewalk to correct, then get on the road again. While course-correcting, cars would generally respect traffic laws like lights and waiting for other cars, avoiding crashes. Cars do not really crash into each other while fixing their course. Sometimes I thought a car was stuck, but it turns out it was waiting for another car to pass by.

New patch still ridden with bugs. Take a leaf out of Watch Dogs Legion, everything Cyberpunk should of been. Cars that actually work instead of disappearing as they drive towards you. Better default dynamic weather without having to mod the absolute crap out of it. Every mission works no bugs. Silky smooth raytrace engine. Clothes choices that makes sense instead of a mish mash of nonsense. Police that actually use police cars and chase you. And finally the all important thing.... people get their umbrellas out when it rains lol. And no memory leaks unlike cyberpunk where it gets slower and slower and slower after about an hour of play forcing you to restart the game. I do love cyberpunk however after almost a year it's still a broken mess.
Watch Dogs  Legion2021-9-17-2-35-15.jpg

Watch Dogs  Legion2021-9-17-2-8-7.jpg

Watch Dogs  Legion2021-9-17-3-37-34.jpg

Last edited:
Would love to play the game , but i find it reallly hard to enjoy the game when it crashes every 10 minutes!!!!!
Game was pretty stable for me pre 1.3. Post 1.31 I get crashes (sometimes can play for hours, sometimes ten minutes), and verifying the game files instigates a 35GB download?!?

There's a HUGE improvement to the driving AI which should've been mentioned in the patch notes. 1.3 added the ability for cars to try to go around you.
1.31 added the ability for cars to course-correct. You crash into a car, turn it 90 degrees in the middle of the road and you... watch it find its way back on the proper path. I spent around 20 minutes crashing into everything on the road - always cars would find their way. I didn't manage to create a single traffic jam. Used to be slightly clipping a car would permanently disable it. Now - this is no longer the case, cars will actually fight you to get back on the right track.

You can still block roads by parking in the middle of a lane, but the new improved driving AI is really nice. It makes drivers feel alive.

Even car crashes involving 3-4 cars weren't a problem for the new AI. It managed to sort the way for all the cars out and not a single one was stuck. It's so nice. If a car cannot find its way on the lane, it can get on the sidewalk to correct, then get on the road again. While course-correcting, cars would generally respect traffic laws like lights and waiting for other cars, avoiding crashes. Cars do not really crash into each other while fixing their course. Sometimes I thought a car was stuck, but it turns out it was waiting for another car to pass by.
Very true!

They'll even let you pass when you come up from behind, so you can pass cars on two-lane streets. Very smooth.

Shame they still haven't fixed cars on a freeway just stopping in front of you when there is no traffic infront of them. Or breaks that act like your driving on ice and take 10 hours to stop.

Top Bottom