Patch 1.31

+
Show me something recent about those expansion rumours....last time i saw anything about them was before the disaster they called a launch
You could listen to Pavel Sasko on his weekly Twitch stream. He's given up being too explicit about details because he's understandably fed-up of having his words boosted by the crazy YouTubers one week so they can shoot them down the next week, but he casually talks about the ongoing work on the expansions. And he's the Quest Director, so I guess he knows. And I think he wouldn't be streaming 3-4 hours each Sunday dedicated to CB2077 if he had saw no future in it.

OK! i missed that one

But if that's true why have they stopped all content for this year? it makes no sense to have a quarter of your staff tasked to game they have hit pause on....you would want them productive and your players engaged not ignored
Post automatically merged:

You could listen to Pavel Sasko on his weekly Twitch stream. He's given up being too explicit about details because he's understandably fed-up of having his words boosted by the crazy YouTubers one week so they can shoot them down the next week, but he casually talks about the ongoing work on the expansions. And he's the Quest Director, so I guess he knows. And I think he wouldn't be streaming 3-4 hours each Sunday dedicated to CB2077 if he had saw no future in it.
i don't listen to people talking about games its a waste of time i can use elsewhere like playing and 3-4 hours is a massive waste of time to me

hell i don't even watch or trust reviewers since they can be bought

Played few times in 1.3+ and no problem on my side.
But if I remember, Johnny don't appear until you start looking elsewhere than Panam (move the view at least). You can look Panam almost as long as you want :)

I have looked at the door and the hallway going to the other rooms and even at the ceiling and he still hasn't appeared.

OK! i missed that one

But if that's true why have they stopped all content for this year? it makes no sense to have a quarter of your staff tasked to game they have hit pause on....you would want them productive and your players engaged not ignored
Post automatically merged:
'Delayed' is not 'paused'. They were aiming to do it before the end of the year, decided (reasonably early) that it was going to take longer, and said so.

i don't listen to people talking about games its a waste of time i can use elsewhere like playing and 3-4 hours is a massive waste of time to me

hell i don't even watch or trust reviewers since they can be bought
Like I said' he's the Quest Director so not just some random guy. Also he's very engaging and entertaining, talks nicely about the motivations for the elements of The Witcher and Cyberpunk he's had a hand in, and the stream flies by to be honest. But no need to watch it live :) Anyway I was using him as an example of evidence of actual development, if they had shut the shop down you can guarantee that he wouldn't be actively streaming.

I have looked at the door and the hallway going to the other rooms and even at the ceiling and he still hasn't appeared.
So you 're not able to finish the quest ?
(I just say that because I always wait before move the camera at this moment)
If yes and if you don't use mods, you can report it to CDPR Support (with your save if possible).

On my last playthrough I saw few things which never before happened (means before 1.3/1.31) for me, and which were lowering (the most) gaming enjoyment:

• existence of areas with NPCs which do not takes any damage (I never had such issue on those places during previous five plays),
  • randomly activated crime which especially in city centre is real PITA. I tried locate offending NPC but this is not easy and in some cases it very likely is not possible at all,
  • on GFN I regularly experience big slowdown when using monowire (maybe it simply need "more" graphic power, but this also is a "new" thing).

... there are also some locations with things hovering above ground (usually cars), but this is quite rare and I'm not quite sure if that was not also before latest patches.

existence of areas with NPCs which do not takes any damage (I never had such issue on those places during previous five plays),
On my side, it's "here" since day one (or almost). It's not always in the same location (on different playthrough) and not always the case.
They can be invulnerable at one moment and "normal" after a while (and probably after some quests). The most "common" areas for me, it's near the megabuilding H6 (scavs vs 6th street) and also under the highway under construction in Santo Domingo (also scavs vs 6th street I believe).
And for me, it's always enemies who are involved in NCPD events (blue star).
randomly activated crime which especially in city centre is real PITA. I tried locate offending NPC but this is not easy and in some cases it very likely is not possible at all,
there are also some locations with things hovering above ground (usually cars), but this is quite rare and I'm not quite sure if that was not also before latest patches.
For that, it's new in 1.3+ and annoying indeed (above all when it's cops, you get a bounty right away) :(
(But it's also not at the same place in different playthroughs/players)

Night City, at night, wreck less drivers with them lights off, fix this asap or im have to confiscate some drivers licenses merc way, know am sayin?

Installed 2077 after more than 6 months waiting for patches and an upgrade from 1050Ti to RX6600.

• first launch no menu text. 2077 did not freeze but did not react to input a few minutes in. Alt+F4, steam or task manager did not help. took steam with it, had to reset steam library location after restart. never happened before.
  • after that it was pretty stable compared to March, only 2 crashes in several hours
  • did not die from walking over a slope once - fixed
  • popin just as bad as with the old card, but no 2D cars anymore
  • lots of stuff still can't be picked up
  • all settings maxed, quality presets, no RT - looks nearly as good as Deus Ex - Mankind divided from 2016 on the 1050Ti. missing the shiny look from March
  • combat status still broken sometimes
  • mini map - fixed
  • police decides V deserves to die for no apparent reason quiet often. maybe nearby goons shooting someone causes it? dunno
  • game mechanics still the same broken mess like back then - nothing fixed
  • menus even worse than before
  • crowd squatting stopped, only vanishing on turning around now
  • hardest difficulty still too easy
  • T-posing is still a thing
  • goons often can't decide whether they are dead or only chillin' on the floor after getting shot with the same weapon
Yeah, happy birthday.

Last edited:
Hey chooms, i get LOW FPS IN THESE PLACES. the description is in the pictures. sorry for the misspelling i was in a hurry

Attachments

• Desktop Screenshot 2021.12.31 - 16.22.00.55.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2021.12.31 - 16.22.00.55.png
    2 MB · Views: 63
  • Desktop Screenshot 2021.12.31 - 16.20.40.54.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2021.12.31 - 16.20.40.54.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 66
  • Desktop Screenshot 2021.12.30 - 16.11.29.84.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2021.12.30 - 16.11.29.84.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 72
  • Desktop Screenshot 2021.12.31 - 16.44.00.12.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2021.12.31 - 16.44.00.12.png
    3 MB · Views: 71
Hey chooms, i get LOW FPS IN THESE PLACES
I didn't check the other locations but I haven't noticed any performance drops in that backstage room.
Maybe the guys at the official tech support are able to help you:

Last edited:
so , i have cyberpunk 2077 in physical media , i use xbox one fat , the biggest problem i am facing is , when rendering is not normal it takes a few seconds while driving around town , the game closes out of nowhere , judy 's phase woman mission , it does not appear buggy when starting , screen freezes .... well I wish it could be solved .

so , i have cyberpunk 2077 in physical media , i use xbox one fat , the biggest problem i am facing is , when rendering is not normal it takes a few seconds while driving around town , the game closes out of nowhere , judy 's phase woman mission , it does not appear buggy when starting , screen freezes .... well I wish it could be solved .
You can try that if it's not already done.
(But an XB1 fat is not really the best platform to play Cyberpunk, due its hardware).

Patch 1.31 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on PC, consoles, and Stadia. Here's the list of changes for this update.

Good day! Please tell me how you can submit a bug fix request so that it can be accepted for work? In Quest The Heist, after the murder of Arasak's father, there is an opportunity to go up to the roof, where there is a helicopter, there is a suitcase in it, it cannot be opened. If you move a little forward along the quest and do not climb out of the window, but return to the site, there will be no helicopter, but there will be a box hanging in the air. I would love to help the development team find such bugs.

Bug Report - PC - Version 1.31

1. Spellbound mission from NIX - after successfully "cracked/hacked" the spellbook deck (the numbering interface to enter the code was prompted twice) and received the craft specs for SystemReset via a log message in blue on the top left corner of the screen but the item was never actually granted and does not show on inventory;

2. Militech "money shard" to be used on The PickUp mission is not granting 10.000€ as expected (it rewards only some rare quickhack upon hacking);

3. Never Received the phone message for the mission "I'll Fly Away" from Mitch for the funeral of the recently deceased Scorpion causing me to completly miss it. Did receive some form of text after Adelcados camp was moved.

Thanks in advance for fixing these!

2. Militech "money shard" to be used on The PickUp mission is not granting 10.000€ as expected (it rewards only some rare quickhack upon hacking);

Go to your Backpack, search for the splitter and click on it. You should now be able to download ze moneyz.

Top Bottom