Patch 1.5 coming for download on July 8th!

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
acare84 said:
I said this dozen times. Valve is not responsible for non Valve games' updates on Steam, developers must give Valve patch files to release on Steam... So it is up to CD Projekt RED and I hope they will do it quickly this time. :)
we know how it goes, nobody is responsible when it's broken :hmmm:

Thank you ! ! ! For me this is the proper attitude! Let everybody in the world knows that this is definition for perfect game.Great Work Cd Project. [size=10pt]You are the best at the moment. The others company should learnfrom you how to create and maintain a great , perfect game![/size]

is this patch going to fix the horizontal lines during dialog bug for 16:10 displays because forcing anisotropic filtering through nvidia display panel used to work but now it doesnt this ruins the game for me plz for the love of god fix this issue

This is great news!Removing the disc requirement makes everything so much more convenient , and new fixes and content are always nice presents. Many thanks to CD Projekt.

Very excited for new adventures, thank you!!!!Any hope this also fixes the music not coming on in the cut scenes? I hate to ask for more when you give us more than most other developers but it was working before the last patch. Kinda miss it! Thanks so much for paying attention to the fans out here, and a new edition as well..... :eek:

Does anybody know, when the latest patch (1.5) will be released? I thought it would be today, but I could not see any closer specification of the release time...

a silly question: it says = Currently you have the 1.4.5.1282 version of the game... so I do have the 1.4. version, right? :peace:

I'm at 70% downloaded already...one question: Will this patch automatically install to the correct folder, or do I have to manually search for where to install it? :hmmm:

dlevere said:
I'm at 70% downloaded already...one question: Will this patch automatically install to the correct folder, or do I have to manually search for where to install it? :hmmm:
As far as I know it should install auto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom