Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

+
Can you please fix this issue for PS4 trophies transferring to PS5 upgrade?????? I have spent over 300+ hours with this game. Replayed it multiple times to get all the trophies. This is a joke if you can’t transfer trophies like most games…… a lot of hard work and dedication was put into this game from me and many of the limited players left. This needs to be fixed please.

Just one thing… Where’s NG+ (New Game +) In games these days it’s vastly becoming the norm too integrate replay value to the game.

So….!?

I was just wondering if there's any plan on adding back guns ejecting shell casing in the Next-gen console (PS5/Xbox Series X) version ? I know it's nitpicking, but it kinda annoys me that on PC guns ejects shells, but not on console... I always thought this was remove because of CPU limitation for older consoles, but I didn't expect the newer console to have the same limitation
I was just wondering if there's any plan on adding back guns ejecting shell casing in the Next-gen console (PS5/Xbox Series X) version ? I know it's nitpicking, but it kinda annoys me that on PC guns ejects shells, but not on console... I always thought this was remove because of CPU limitation for older consoles, but I didn't expect the newer console to have the same limitation.
I‘m glad I found at least someone talking about this. Imo it takes away some of the power of the weapon. But I also found guns like the DR12 Quasar or the M2038 were it seems to work. I really hope it gets worked back into the game with the DLC

Sense you added more guns to Wilson if it not too much to ask could you add kamas in the game I was watching edgerunners and I saw them I would be a nice addition imo

Just one thing… Where’s NG+ (New Game +) In games these days it’s vastly becoming the norm too integrate replay value to the game.

So….!?
People have been asking for that for years. They've never stated outright that they're not going to add it, but I feel like they won't. They just don't seem to care about that. Kinda disrespectful to fans, imo, to deliberately not work on something that so many people have begged for but it is what it is

People have been asking for that for years. They've never stated outright that they're not going to add it, but I feel like they won't. They just don't seem to care about that. Kinda disrespectful to fans, imo, to deliberately not work on something that so many people have begged for but it is what it is
They've actively stated multiple times that there won't be a new game plus, most recently last week on a livestream during the interview with Songbird's VA

So….!?
Sorry. Got a notification about this thread and thought it was the new 2.11 thread
Post automatically merged:

They've actively stated multiple times that there won't be a new game plus, most recently last week on a livestream during the interview with Songbird's VA
That sucks. I've never seen it stated in any official written capacity. I don't watch the livestreams. With the amount of false promises that have come out of those, I never take anything people say in those seriously. Oh well. Kinda stupid to not work on it but whatever.

Top Bottom