Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

+
Drastically reduced the amount of loot lying around as a part of an effort to allow players more breathing room to experience quest scenes and the world itself.
If you have reduced amount of loot, then how do you expect players to train crafting? Only cornucopia of loot helped me year ago to train crafting skill to acceptable level...

I didn't pay attention in the patch notes, but indeed can be very annoying even in 1st playthrough i was not "cleaning" but "picking" what i wanted...depends on how many appear at a time and if you clean one you get an extra one?
No idea, needs to be tested. I think you unlock a new batch of missions from, say, Dino after you've finished the first batch. On the map it says X/5 that suggests you need to do the first 5 missions before unlocking new ones. Let's see.

I'm very happy about the reduced amount of loot, though.

Anyone on Playstation 5 still have no NPC cars on the streets driving around? I never put Cyberpunk on my PS5. I downloaded the PS5 version and my game save from the cloud. I set it to performance mode with HDR and I have been driving around for about an hour and there is not a single car driving on the street. I saw a couple streams and there seems to be some from what I saw. Is my save file or game corrupted?

If you have reduced amount of loot, then how do you expect players to train crafting? Only cornucopia of loot helped me year ago to train crafting skill to acceptable level...
Honeslty, I ended all my playthroughs with more than 50K common components, 20K uncommon and more than 1K for others... So not a problem at all :)
(upgrade the same weapon again and again and again is the best way. Xp earned each time is increased and become exponential).

New Game Plus ought to be priority. It ought to have been priority. Since those of us who pre ordered and purchased the game from release have been waiting for it. And please stop chiming in saying they never said there would be NG+ because you have no idea what you’re talking about. I’ve been invested in the game since before release.
Yes. NG+ was suppose to be available at launch. Yes the devs did discuss adding it in the game a year ago.
As far as I’m concerned the game is still broken, incomplete without it. And it’s a back hand to consumers like me who defended CD Project Red and backed their product for the past year.
And they still have failed to deliver.

I'm still standing by my comment months ago...I will only play this game once we reach version 3. I want to enjoy it the way it was marketed 😂

Holy sh*t. I've just completed my second run. Just minutes ago. And this hugea$$ update pops up suddenly! And there are things I so wanted to see get fixed. Such a surprise, thanks!

ugh, was playing right before this patch dropped with no issues, now with this update I'm crashing on launch!! help!

Attachments

• report.txt
    4.3 KB · Views: 27
This all seems like great stuff. I mean really great stuff.

I finally get my damn walk toggle. Thank you, none of the alternative methods were satisfactory.

Overall, this went beyond my expectations. Good job CDPR.

On the other hand...

Goddamnit!

TW:Warhammer 3 is getting great reviews and is coming out this Thursday. The same goes for Horizon:FW and the impressions I've read from Elden Ring are also very good and both are next week. I barely get time to game. Now I'll have to throw in another playthrough of CP2077 on top of it all.

Top Bottom