Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

+
Most of this - I like, having played the 1.5 version now. The reduction of mod slots - combined with the lowering of stats on mods - was complete overkill. One OR the other - both is a bitter pill to swallow - loved the crafting, loved it. Having specific mods that only go in specific slots - finally detailed? Nice - having no slot to put said mod in because it's niche - not... nice.

killed some of the fun.

I hope the fixer job handling continues to be fleshed out. It's good that the map isn't as clustered as before, it's nice to have a progression with the fixer but at least one job before last should unlovk the next batch. Otherwise the game loses a lot of its replayability it had before, allowing to change the order of things. I do believe how it is now is what was intended but hadn't been finished. But with that I think CDPR found a great mechanic. Maybe a system of when going to visit the fixer we could choose the next batch to unlock or something.

I just tried out 1.5 on XboxX. Happy about all the improvements (except for having to assign perk points form scratch).
Two questions:
  • How do I find the reward from fixers in my stash? I should have something from Wakako & Padre but I did not notice anything new in my stash.
  • Skippy's damage was reduced down to 86. Is that meant to be like that or is it a bug? How to fix it?

Skippy's damage was reduced down to 86. Is that meant to be like that or is it a bug? How to fix it?
Check if you can upgrade it. Now it don't follow your level, you have to upgrade it to keep it "nice". So it could be related.
For fixer's rewards, I don't really know. I not at this point yet :(

I just tried out 1.5 on XboxX. Happy about all the improvements (except for having to assign perk points form scratch).
Two questions:
  • How do I find the reward from fixers in my stash? I should have something from Wakako & Padre but I did not notice anything new in my stash.
  • Skippy's damage was reduced down to 86. Is that meant to be like that or is it a bug? How to fix it?

It's definitely annoying -- the fixers rewards just appear in your stash. You don't get a symbol or some other UI element to show that it's new.

Padre gives you "Seraph" a special Unity pistol.
Wakako gives you "Byakko" a special Katana.

What’s up with the clothing sounds? It’s grating. All the clothes are so loud. Shouldn’t be a primary sound. And they all sound like styrofoam rubbing against each other.

Check if you can upgrade it. Now it don't follow your level, you have to upgrade it to keep it "nice". So it could be related.
For fixer's rewards, I don't really know. I not at this point yet :(

Padre gives you "Seraph" a special Unity pistol.
Wakako gives you "Byakko" a special Katana.

Thank you both :) Will try to find the weapons by name.
BTW, it's great that they fixed the stash stats display.

Thank you both :) Will try to find the weapons by name.
BTW, it's great that they fixed the stash stats display.
yes at last. Although not altogether. Mod slots and special effects on some speacial weapons (a white sentence usually describing effect) don't show up for me

Reassure me, Aaron have changed in 1.5, no ? I didn't lose my mind ! o_O
27-02-2022_18-04-46-x4gezxal.jpg

who is Aaron? don't recognize indeed. Also the Gottfried (?) father changed or is it just the new graphics?
The cops who want to retrieve a video in a garage (maelstomer) and that you can also encounter in Dino's club later :)
Aaron McCarlson
Don't remember any changes but I didn't look closely these dudes (I didn't wake them up and they'll never wake up again) :)

The cops who want to retrieve a video in a garage (maelstomer) and that you can also encounter in Dino's club later :)

oh yeah, remember now.
Aaron McCarlson
Don't remember any changes but I didn't look closely these dudes (I didn't wake them up and they'll never wake up again) :)
hahaha. that is one of the sidequest that defines my V. Some Vs think the son is hopeless by now so teaches the father a lesson; another V is so disgusted by the father and has hopes the son will be able to rehabilitate without the father. Another V has no hopes for none. Haven't done a ghost V on this mission and will never do a forgive both probably.
By the way, on this mission, another I'm remembering is when you go help B@d the netrunner on a megabuilding server; in both these missions and more (Vulture) there are people connected to a netrunner chair, there is a hack to fry netrunner chairs but I never had the option. Has it never worked?

By the way, on this mission, another I'm remembering is when you go help B@d the netrunner on a megabuilding server; in both these missions and more (Vulture) there are people connected to a netrunner chair, there is a hack to fry netrunner chairs but I never had the option. Has it never worked?
I never tried :(
I always left them like that. It seem to me to be fun^^
When they wake up, if they wake up, what a surprise... everybody is dead :D
(I'll take a look, if there is one in the GIGs remaining).

So...you don't see the point.

A LOT of people do.

You get to be happy playing the game you want ... The people who DO NOT WANT TO GRIND AGAIN get fucked.

It is not about difficulty jt is about enjoying a build that took some people 130 hours to achieve for more than free roaming bullshit.

The option of starting a new game plus allows EVERYONE to enjoy themselves because you will never be forced to do it and can always start a fresh run and those who prefer a NG+ are not forced to grind again.

Why would you argue against a widely popular fan favorite OPTION??
I'm not arguing..im giving my own opinion and sorry that its not your opinion..I for one like the grind and yes I'm having fun with my character but when I finish the game and start over with a new character and try new things..even if IM the only one who likes this..that is fine..

Top Bottom