Patch 1.5 now available!

+

Eriash

Forum veteran
Patch 1.5 now available!

Patch 1.5 now available!We are happy to inform that latest patch version for The Witcher is now available to download!Here are the features of patch 1.5:Modifications:- copy securities (DRM) are removed- playing the game no longer requires the game disc in the drive- patch solves problems with EAX and blurred graphicsAdditionally:- 5 bonus adventures made by the Witcher community: ‘Deceits’, ‘Blight of the Bogs’, ‘Wraiths of Quiet Hamlet’, ‘The Wedding’, ‘Merry Witchmas’.In order to install patch 1.5 correctly, original Witcher game upgraded to 1.4 (i.e. The Witcher: Enhanced Edition) should be installed.You might also want to download the new game-difficulty modification, "Flash Mod", prepared by our community member Andrzej "Flash" Kwiatkowski. Now surivivng in the world of The Witcher will be much more challenging than ever before!The patch is hosted by sciagnij.pl Click here to downloadMirror1@filebox.roMirror2@computergames.roMirror3@actiontrip.comMirror4@worthplaying.comMirror5@patches-scrolls.de

How in the hell do you downloaded it, i go to the sight and everything that i push just takes me back

Dragon6261 said:
How in the hell do you downloaded it, i go to the sight and everything that i push just takes me back
Click the Sciagnij.pl link in the news.In the text on the left side just go to the link "click here to download". Wait 10 Seconds or klick direct link ;)

Will the steam version be automatically updated through the steam client or will this work for the steam version also? ???

My thoughts:More community adventures are awesome - but you can download them separately.EAX and blurring graphics hotfix are good - but again I already had these.How is no cd in the drive a new feature? - I haven't needed the CD since patch 1.4Horizontal lines during dialog scenes still not fixed.So why am I downloading this patch again?

Ben777 said:
My thoughts:More community adventures are awesome - but you can download them separately.EAX and blurring graphics hotfix are good - but again I already had these.How is no cd in the drive a new feature? - I haven't needed the CD since patch 1.4Horizontal lines during dialog scenes still not fixed.So why am I downloading this patch again?
No cd is a feature for everyone who bought the enhanced version. We still needed to use the disc.

Seems I was a little confused. The directors cut version coming out is the uncensored version, this patch does not uncensore the game? That sucks, when the directors cut version comes out, will CD release a patch too update the other editions to directors cut? I know it will be digitally distributed, so I hope that means steam since that is what I bought EE on. Guess I will hold off some more on playing it until the directors cut comes out.Any ETA on when we find out when the directors cut will be released?

Thanks a lot for the new patch. But what about the Director's Cut version, as it was promised that "more info on that product will be released shortly" 15 days ago ? I can't wait to learn more about it (especially what kind of extras will be included) !! :p

it sounds to me like the directors cut will include all the 1.5 stuff, flash mod, and probably all the censorship stuff removed... but im guessingim definitely DLing this patch, but not flash... FCR is available now! apparently, all the flash stuff, but more

Thank you!! CDPR is so very good to us.Now that Patch 1.5 is done, go take a month off, rest, relax, and recharge your batteries, then go make The Witcher 2! ;)

I am having problems downloading, is there anyware else we can download from?Edit: it started to download but had to wait 10 minutes before it started and it will take 10 hours. Why so slow?

I just want you to know, you created the greatest game ever ! i am going in now for more adventures. Thanks

Thank you thank you thank you so much! ;D Running Merry Witchmas now and I am so excited! ;D This brings me back my passion for this game! ;D (well, it never went away, but now is more ALIVE) ;D

fchopin said:
I am having problems downloading, is there anyware else we can download from?Edit: it started to download but had to wait 10 minutes before it started and it will take 10 hours. Why so slow?
i can count around 17 servers to choose from those 5 mirrors, do chose another server

Azriel77 said:
Will the steam version be automatically updated through the steam client or will this work for the steam version also? ???
I just tried to install this vis the dl patch and was told " The Witcher is not installed correctly. Cannot be patched."I suppose everyone who purchased this on steam will just have to be patient.

Top Bottom