Patch 1.5 Very High Memory Usage Then Crashes Game.

+
Hi there! After this new 1.5 Patch update. Not sure what problem is but game is become really unplayable. System mem usage is off charts. And it keeps eating more more mem untill game just freezes and crashes. I'm using same settings as pre-patch and zero crashes none. Now when I run game for little while it ends up freezing/locking up then crash due to mem usage. I even lowered some of the settings and still. Its even freezing and lagging during loading screens. It just auto shoots up to max memory.
Is anyone else having this issue?

Gigabtye Aorus Pro Z390
Intel I7 8700k
16GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 Mhz RAM
Palit RTX 2080
Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB

DxDiag attached if needed.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    95.8 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
I'd recommend checking out the support website and if nothing here helps, please contact support by clicking on "Contact Us":

Haven't had a chance yet to test the patch myself, so I can't say anything about it. But perhaps also make sure that the game settings are not messed up for whatever reason.

Hi there! After this new 1.5 Patch update. Not sure what problem is but game is become really unplayable. System mem usage is off charts. And it keeps eating more more mem untill game just freezes and crashes. I'm using same settings as pre-patch and zero crashes none. Now when I run game for little while it ends up freezing/locking up then crash due to mem usage. I even lowered some of the settings and still. Its even freezing and lagging during loading screens. It just auto shoots up to max memory.
Is anyone else having this issue?

Gigabtye Aorus Pro Z390
Intel I7 8700k
16GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 Mhz RAM
Palit RTX 2080
Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB

DxDiag attached if needed.
Mine doesn't even get to the load screen! WTF?

Mine doesn't even get to the load screen! WTF?
Take a look if it's not this problem :
Thing that helps most people with instant crash on launch is trying to disable NahmicService in Task Manager (see attached image)
1644948853770.png

Thanks for fast reply everyone much appricated!

To update everyone here. I have no mods installed and never used any mods whatsoever. I ran the Steam file verify and all was ok. I closed cilent and reopened and cleared all rubbish in %temp% folder.

Secondly when I turned off DLSS from On (Auto) to off then on (Auto) again It stablised it slightly but theres still hudge amounts of lag/freezing when I'm pressng M to go to load up the map. I turned the icons to Dynamtic to lower the clutter but still same. I think new updated map defo has some serious issues causing lag/freezing/fps drops.

And thirdly as for "NahmicService" I checked and my services list foes not even have anything named like that there.

Top Bottom