Patch 1,52 - Playstation 4

+
No love to playstation 4? i still get those crashes and a little bit of lagging there and there.
i could get an playstation 5 from a scalper, but hey i need food on my table and roof over my head so
hoping that CDPR gives some continuing love for playstation 4 user.

I have the same problem and get booted off the game can be 5 times in a day I play on PlayStation 4 it gets a bit glitchy to and would love a fix so when you where a long sleeve too or jacket that the sleeves don’t roll up as it would be nice to see the details on the clothing.

I have the same problem and get booted off the game can be 5 times in a day I play on PlayStation 4 it gets a bit glitchy to and would love a fix so when you where a long sleeve too or jacket that the sleeves don’t roll up as it would be nice to see the details on the clothing.
The frustration is real. My frustration lies mostly that I have difficulty to make an 100% guide because of the crashes.

No love to playstation 4? i still get those crashes and a little bit of lagging there and there.
Does this happen frequently for you?
I am also on PS4 ever since the beginning and I have not experienced crashing in a very long while.
All I get is the (by now) ever so rare vehicle skydrop.
And that there's "lag" in the game catching up with populating and properly rending the environment after I drove somewhere really fast.
And going into the inventory menu (global map in particular) takes a few seconds to build itself up.
Can be annoying at times but nothing too serious I'd say.
I have no game breaking bugs or non-triggering events so my play sessions are never abruptly halted for some inexplicable reason.
i could get an playstation 5 from a scalper, but hey i need food on my table and roof over my head so
hoping that CDPR gives some continuing love for playstation 4 user.
Well, if you need the money for your self support then I would strongly advise not getting a PS5. Circeling back to previous point... Again, I dont know how bad your experience is, hope not too severe.

Does this happen frequently for you?
I am also on PS4 ever since the beginning and I have not experienced crashing in a very long while.
All I get is the (by now) ever so rare vehicle skydrop.
And that there's "lag" in the game catching up with populating and properly rending the environment after I drove somewhere really fast.
And going into the inventory menu (global map in particular) takes a few seconds to build itself up.
Can be annoying at times but nothing too serious I'd say.
I have no game breaking bugs or non-triggering events so my play sessions are never abruptly halted for some inexplicable reason.

Well, if you need the money for your self support then I would strongly advise not getting a PS5. Circeling back to previous point... Again, I dont know how bad your experience is, hope not too severe.
game crash on my ps4 slim after 3 hours. it seems to be an pattern to start crashing randomly after hour 3.

regarding the ps5 - thank you for your concern, but it was simply just an example that my self support can't afford the ps5 because of the scalpers, if it wasn't for the scalpers then no problem buying the ps5, Again just an example that i wish CDPR to try to not forget us ps4 owners :)

Top Bottom