Patch 1.52

+
demons of war is still bugged for me. before approaching the area where it takes place, nothing appears on my map. the mission shows up when i approach, but no message from Regina. Took down the cyberpsycho, but still not able to finish the mission as after i fiond what i'm supposed to, no option to contact Regina about it

That wasn't the worst bug in Blistering Love though!!!!
I can't get the car to spawn and Rogue returns to the wall!

Try the new patch. I'm not seeing the map FPS drop so far (just started trying it, but so far so good with Ray Trace Medium preset on RTX 2060, was getting bad FPS drops straightway after 1.5).
I just tested it and can confirm that the issue is still present.

Are you guys ever gonna make it possible to reset attribute points for all consoles and pc? It would really max out the gaming experience and allow players to get a better feel for how they can set up their character and be able to craft and use all weapons, all implants, clothes. After making out all attributes there’s still things I can’t do or don’t get to experience without having to create a new game and spend another 300 plus hours on the game.

Still need a fix or change for the arm cannon before the huge patch itd actually do some decent damage now it does next to nothing just tickles enemies even if their gray. If you would make it good again and make it scale with grenade mods to

Ok then
1647974904573.png

I just tested it and can confirm that the issue is still present.
Yeah I just seen a re-occurance. But.. something changed for the better, for me anyway. I was seeing it *every time* when using ray-tracing after 1.5, just had a decent session without glitches - until one happened. But then all stable again.

so is the thing where sometimes while is save zones change into combat zones for no reasons fixed now?

walked out of the mox. nothing going on sudenlly combat. no reason i could tell why? reloaded save. walked outside no combat?

Yes good patch. And now please work on the traffic more. When you stand somewhere and look down a road please dont make cars nonstop spawn and especially DESPAWN. Ofc far away or when driving sure cars have to spawn somewhere. Games like GTA do a fantastic job though where you can hardly see cars spawn but they NEVER despawn close to you in front or behind. That has to stop. Thx

Holo calls still broken on PS5, can't make or receive them...progress halted basically, and I've not found the solution anywhere, nor the patch addressed. Ready to throw my game trough the window at this point honestly.
P.S. no reply from support either.

"Pyramid Song" When it comes to the church, she teleports underground!
I havent done that quest yet but I read somewhere that if you take your hat off it will fix it?

[...]
Are you guys ever gonna make it possible to reset attribute points for all consoles and pc? It would really max out the gaming experience and allow players to get a better feel for how they can set up their character and be able to craft and use all weapons, all implants, clothes. After making out all attributes there’s still things I can’t do or don’t get to experience without having to create a new game and spend another 300 plus hours on the game.
Seconded. This is my first playthrough and I invested attributes into things I dont want anymore..... would be nice to have some choice late-game

From myself would like to add, please fix cop aiming...... I was helping them with a reported crime, they shot one of their own, and I had a bounty placed on me. This happened twice already.
Would also be nice to see some tweaks to photo mode, especially with the forced background blur, and the character looking straight ahead by default.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for patching the game to a status we normally excpect at release. Maybe the next patch make the game good and more than a interactive movie

Last edited:
Top Bottom