Patch 1.52

+
Please disable mouse cursor centering after unsucessful hit of button in photomode GUI. It happens time to time that i miss the arrow when adjusting photo in photomode and everytime i do, cursor is automaticly moved to the center. i dont see any advantage of this function. it just make things worse.

Ah it's not just me then.

This is happening to me even if I don't miss something and seems random. I can adjust values with light/highlights, etc, twenty times or more, then move to a different section and it jumps to the middle of the screen twice in a row all of a sudden. Or if I go to a different tab I can clearly see that I'm on the arrow for say, turning off depth of field and it'll jump again.

If it's just a few of us with the problem it'd be good to know what's causing it.

3rd Char after 1.52 which cant breed the Iguana egg because of the missing bowl... 3/3 chars where the bowl just didn’t spawn slowly makes me real sad 😞 - anyone got this working on ps4 already? : /

Last edited:
3rd Char after 1.52 which cant breed the Iguana egg because of the missing bowl... 3/3 chars where the bowl just didn’t spawn slowly makes me real sad 😞 - anyone got this working on ps4 already? : /
According to quest director Paweł Sasko on one of his many Twitch streams, the ability to hatch the egg is unfortunately not possible on PS4/Xbox One platforms due to memory limitations.

According to quest director Paweł Sasko on one of his many Twitch streams, the ability to hatch the egg is unfortunately not possible on PS4/Xbox One platforms due to memory limitations.
If that is true its kinda weird. Is it the 100 days for it too hatch thats the problem? Is it savefile/memory limitations? Sounds like there really pushing everything outa the older consoles just with the base game. Why does the egg even spawn if its unhatcheble on those consoles? So menny questions so little answers :D

Edit: seem it is true, saw the same info on some wikis. Weird thing too be unable too bring too those consoles, the AI i can understand but....

Last edited:
I’m no expert on the matter but if I were to guess, maybe it has something to do with how Nibbles has had more things to do that’s been implemented into various updates. The random items that populate V’s apartment when you do specific quests. Also Johnny can appear and play guitar if you pet the iguana enough times. Maybe it was all too much to handle on older hardware. Your guess is as good as mine.

Edit: seem it is true, saw the same info on some wikis. Weird thing too be unable too bring too those consoles, the AI i can understand but....
Yep, a little bit strange like the new animations for katanas/knives which are also not present on XB1 and PS4...
For the cars/drivers new behaviours, it could be understandable, but the iguana seem not more "demanding" than Nibbles :(

...wow... emberissing.. . but thanks for the info... yet another great communication „thumbs up“...

why does the egg spawn at all than... good question...

...wow... emberissing.. . but thanks for the info... yet another great communication „thumbs up“...

why does the egg spawn at all than... good question...
Embarrassing? Why?

When new things are released for a game, there's no guarantee the hardware specs required will be the same. Just because I release an expansion for a game, that doesn't mean that it can't increase the specs slightly, or offer features that are only available on certain platforms. I may even choose to offer things that are unique to certain platforms intentionally, as an incentive for players to engage with that content -- even if it's free.

This has never been any different. There are instances of expansions (or at least features of expansions) that required higher-end specs than the base game going back all the way to the 1990s. I don't squelch creativity and design because some people may not have the hardware necessary to run this or that feature. I either disable the feature or maybe add something else in its place. People with last gen consoles or lower end PCs can't expect to experience everything that newer hardware can do.

Embarrassing? Why?

When new things are released for a game, there's no guarantee the hardware specs required will be the same. Just because I release an expansion for a game, that doesn't mean that it can't increase the specs slightly, or offer features that are only available on certain platforms. I may even choose to offer things that are unique to certain platforms intentionally, as an incentive for players to engage with that content -- even if it's free.

This has never been any different. There are instances of expansions (or at least features of expansions) that required higher-end specs than the base game going back all the way to the 1990s. I don't squelch creativity and design because some people may not have the hardware necessary to run this or that feature. I either disable the feature or maybe add something else in its place. People with last gen consoles or lower end PCs can't expect to experience everything that newer hardware can do.
True but than you either communicate it upfront (not casualy in a stream most people aren’t even aware of) or don’t givie them (last Gen user) hope by acquiring the egg at all. What’s the deal if they can get the egg but can’t use it? Just leave it all out for them. That’s the way you can make a point with but not with this halfbaked behavior of handing smt useless out to player without even communicate what the point of it is.

True but than you either communicate it upfront (not casualy in a stream most people aren’t even aware of) or don’t givie them (last Gen user) hope by acquiring the egg at all. What’s the deal if they can get the egg but can’t use it? Just leave it all out for them. That’s the way you can make a point with but not with this halfbaked behavior of handing smt useless out to player without even communicate what the point of it is.
Because:

a.) We're assuming there won't some other system for the egg.

b.) We're making an assumption that the egg will have any practical application to the game. It's more apparently a cosmetic, I'd say. It's just an easter egg.

I wouldn't let a simple cosmetic that needs to be simplified or removed from certain versions ruin your whole day. A studio is extremely unlikely to make public announcements about something like that. Moving on.

It’s not ruining my day o.o

it’s just that one need to create several chars to get it’s not working. Reading several reddit threads where others have the same „problem“ and also not being aware that it’s just not doable on certain platforms questioning themselves what they do wrong - or even worse claim and spread it „just another bug“

You could avoid this with a clean/clear communication but CDPR proves more than once that it’s not their strength.

If addressing this is seen as moaning - nothing will ever change but well maybe one just shouldn’t wish for improvement anyways hm? it wouldn't hurt if in the next patch notes would be a next/current gen section with exclusive features, would it?

Last edited:
Because:

a.) We're assuming there won't some other system for the egg.

b.) We're making an assumption that the egg will have any practical application to the game. It's more apparently a cosmetic, I'd say. It's just an easter egg.

I wouldn't let a simple cosmetic that needs to be simplified or removed from certain versions ruin your whole day. A studio is extremely unlikely to make public announcements about something like that. Moving on.
From the 1.5 patchnote :
Added a few secrets in Night City to be discovered by players. Due to some technical challenges, this change is not available on the previous generation of consoles.
Anyway, CDPR could't announce in the patchnote that the iguana was not available for previous generation of consoles, because it would no longer be a "secret" which needed to be discovered by players :)

It’s not ruining my day o.o

it’s just that one need to create several chars to get it’s not working. Reading several reddit threads where others have the same „problem“ and also not being aware that it’s just not doable on certain platforms questioning themselves what they do wrong - or even worse claim and spread it „just another bug“

You could avoid this with a clean/clear communication but CDPR proves more than once that it’s not their strength.

If addressing this is seen as moaning - nothing will ever change but well maybe one just shouldn’t wish for improvement anyways hm? it wouldn't hurt if in the next patch notes would be a next/current gen section with exclusive features, would it?
It's supposedly been mentioned on the Twitch streams, and now here on the forums when asked. Maybe it will be added to the patch notes at some point, but again -- that's assuming they aren't going to tweak it so that it does work on all platforms.

If you play big, huge video games, you're going to encounter "problems" and "other bugs". Constantly. All the time. This is part of great, big video games. If you have a question, you can ask. If not, you can just carry on. If you're unhappy that there's not an express media campaign about a potential Easter Egg, no one can help you.

Lastly, I can't seem to find much of anything on the issue -- only people that didn't get how the mechanic worked. I'm not seeing any conversations about it not functioning on XB1 or PS4, nor can I locate any a statement about it from Sasko. It may simply be a bug.
From the 1.5 patchnote :
Added a few secrets in Night City to be discovered by players. Due to some technical challenges, this change is not available on the previous generation of consoles.
Anyway, CDPR could't announce in the patchnote that the iguana was not available for previous generation of consoles, because it would no longer be a "secret" which needed to be discovered by players :)
Fairly general statement, though. Based on this, I'd simply report it if it isn't working. It makes perfect sense that tracking a script for 100 in-game days for something this small would be taxing on older consoles for no good reason.

In the end, it's just a little thing. We can't expect studios to specifically announce: "BTW! We've recently added an animated, pet canary, but due to memory limitations for last-gen consoles and GPUs, it will not be available on those systems. Also, on those same systems, you may notice that patrons in restaurants do not actually raise their pinky-finger when sipping tea. That's it for this week's update! See you next time. Please, check the official forums and social media channels for records of these announcements. Stay tuned for next week's update, where we take a deep-dive into the mechanics of the game remembering the placement of the player's tooth brush!"

Last edited:
I'd like to be able to turn off the quest marker. The mini-map is enough for me. The blinking marker is distracting and ruins the immersion. Most open world games have this option, I don't understand why Cyberpunk 2077 still doesn't have it.
This was never added for Witcher 3 either so I wouldn't get my hopes up

This was never added for Witcher 3 either so I wouldn't get my hopes up
This is possible in TW3 -- and it was available at launch. It's one of the first things I disabled. I hate floating quest markers. It's also possible to disable the quest trail on the minimap, quest markers on the minimap, or the minimap altogether.

Same with Cyberpunk:

Last edited:
Could we PLEASE get the MaxTac armor to finally be available for male V. I dont understand how perhaps one of the most wanted outfits in the game from the original Bullets teaser is locked behind a single romance option that itself is genderlocked. All I wanted for my charachters look since before Cyberpunk came out was that. I much prefer sleek futuristic tactical gear like that than neon tinted jackets or the bulky plate carriers we have to make due with.

Last edited:
This is possible in TW3 -- and it was available at launch. It's one of the first things I disabled. I hate floating quest markers. It's also possible to disable the quest trail on the minimap, quest markers on the minimap, or the minimap altogether.

Same with Cyberpunk:
Okay here is a video from 1.52 showing you cannot remove the trail or the big yellow exclamation point on series s Xbox

Okay here is a video from 1.52 showing you cannot remove the trail or the big yellow exclamation point on series s Xbox

Huh. I'd send this in as a support ticket. Seems like it could be three things:

1.) The setting itself is borked in the code. If so, then disabling it should affect nothing at all for any quest.

2.) There are some quests that will display it anyway, even if the setting is off. Something about the quest is overriding the setting.

3.) It's caught in the active RAM. (For this, try turning off the tracker, switching to a different quest, leaving that area, so the actual graphical data is culled, then switching back to that quest and coming back to the area. See if still appears. Alternatively, turn off the tracker, save the game, exit, restart the Xbox, and see if that resolves it. If that is the case, you should only need to do that once to get it working.)

Verifying exactly what's happening and what affects it (if anything) will make for a clearer ticket.

Could we PLEASE get the MaxTac armor to finally be available for male V. I dont understand how perhaps one of the most wanted outfits in the game from the original Bullets teaser is locked behind a single romance option that itself is genderlocked. All I wanted for my charachters look since before Cyberpunk came out was that. I much prefer sleek futuristic tactical gear like that than neon tinted jackets or the bulky plate carriers we have to make due with.
eh? since when is the maxtac available for female? they just talk about it in pyramid song - but getting it as gear? since when?

Top Bottom