Patch 1.61 — list of changes

+
Guys, still have this problem: game works well only the 1st time i play after the install, then I restart the system and it works horribly again:

this is what happens chronologically:
1) game stutters a lot / low fps
2) i reinstall the game, and launch: it works perfectly with good frame rates in any area of the map
3) i shut down the pc or i reset it and launch the game again and it stutters a lot again, never recovers frame rates unless i re install the game again and play it the 1st time (without resetting)

observations:
* all my other games work properly, this only happens with cyberpunk
* there was a time when the game worked perfectly all the time in previous patches with max settings
* i already clean instlled the game, erased old files and saves from App data or steam folder
* Already clean installed the last video card drivers
* i allready updated my windows and my processor last drivers
* i have a lot of disc space it's not saturated, the same happens either i install in disc C: or D:
* it stutters either low or high settings
* i disabled all windows background apps and any process

any ideas? it is so weird
I THINK THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE OLD GENERATION VIDEO CARDS LIKE 2080 / 1080
I1ve found this post
https://www.reddit.com/r/gog/comments/kaa5tc

I have a problem in the main mission "le casse" the game say to me speak to jackie, but I've already done so I restarted the game, uninstalled, reinstalled and I still have the bug, which m prevents you from playing

I have a problem in the main mission "le casse" the game say to me speak to jackie, but I've already done so I restarted the game, uninstalled, reinstalled and I still have the bug, which m prevents you from playing
"The Heist" in english :)
It's when exactly during the quest ? Before entering in the Afterlife ? After the meeting with Dex and T-Bug ?
Which platforms ?
If PC, do you use (or used) mods ?

"The Heist" in english :)
It's when exactly during the quest ? Before entering in the Afterlife ? After the meeting with Dex and T-Bug ?
Which platforms ?
If PC, do you use (or used) mods ?
in french is "le casse" im on pc, and i don't use mod, i don't have yellow info point on the map, and the bug occurred on the 2nd day of play, I don't know exactly when I had the bug, it probably occurred at the end of the mission before, I spoke to jackie and the mission text stays there except when I do a secondary or third mission.

Is there a way to change this or not? that ? because I don't want to change characters, and I've never seen a bug resist an uninstall reinstall or a verification of the integrity of the files, I took it on steam if it can help.

in french is "le casse"
I know (I'm french^^), but we are on the english section of the forum and probably the majority of users here, don't and won't know which quest you are talking about :)
im on pc, and i don't use mod, i don't have yellow info point on the map, and the bug occurred on the 2nd day of play, I don't know exactly when I had the bug, it probably occurred at the end of the mission before, I spoke to jackie and the mission text stays there except when I do a secondary or third mission.

Is there a way to change this or not? that ? because I don't want to change characters, and I've never seen a bug resist an uninstall reinstall or a verification of the integrity of the files, I took it on steam if it can help.
Ok, no mod :)
Can you take screenshot of your journal with the quest active ?
Do you know where is Jackie ? Outside of the Afterlife ? Inside ?
In theroy, he should be somewhere around (outside, inside at the bar,...)

I know (I'm french^^), but we are on the english section of the forum and probably the majority of users here, don't and won't know which quest you are talking about :)

Ok, no mod :)
Can you take screenshot of your journal with the quest active ?
Do you know where is Jackie ? Outside of the Afterlife ? Inside ?
In theroy, he should be somewhere around (outside, inside at the bar,...)
20230115181305_1.jpg
20230115181328_1.jpg

i don't know where is jackie, and in youtube videos i see the only the bar, and I don't see him at the afterlife bar

Ok, so at the Afterlife, he should be either at the entrance or at the bar.
If he's not, that's annoying :(
I assume that you don't have a previous save to reload. Like one just after starting this quest (after "The Pickup/La Collecte" or "The Information/Le Renseignement").
If verifying the game files or reinstalling doesn't work, I don't really know what you can do by your own. So I recommand to directly contact the support for help ("Contact Us/Contacter Nous" button).

You know some better places to buy clothes? I mean, I like forums too, but I think that by click on buy and then take the delivery the things are way better and more comfortable. Recently, I’ve found an article on the website about baby girl clothes . Can someone tell me if they’ve tried some apps from there and if it was worth it or not? I am asking because I know very well how much scam is there, on the internet. Also, if you do so you can text me a personal message, I would be very thankful. I wish you a good and productive shopping!Ok, so at the Afterlife, he should be either at the entrance or at the bar.
Thank you for sharing, it was helpful

Last edited:
You don’t even need to park in Ghost for it to break. I don’t have any points in that perk and mine is broken too. On every save.
Post automatically merged:

How about fixing the [Ghost] Perk breaking optical camo?
You don’t even need to perk in Ghost for this to break. I have an epic Optical Camo that is completely broken and no points in Ghost.

So I just had a bit of a play since the update (I know I know I'm late to the party) and FSR 2.1 has improved the performance a little. But there's still a ways to go. FSR 3.0 should get it to a more stable 60fps.

my specs:

Ryzen 7 3700X 3.60 - 4.40 GHz
Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming
Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4
Gigabyte Radeon RX 7900 XTX Gaming OC 24G
SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio
Logitech Z-5500 Digital
Stadium USBPRO
AOC Agon AG271QX 144Hz (1ms)
LG Flatron W2261VP (2ms)
Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD 500GB
Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M.2 SSD 1TB
Samsung 850 ProSeries SSD 512GB
Samsung 840 ProSeries SSD 256GB
WD Black SATA 1TB
WD Black SATA 1TB
WD Green SATA 1TB
Pioneer 206BK Blu ray burner
LG SATA 18x DVDRW
Corsair RM 750x 750Watt PSU
Noctua NH-U12A
Cooler Master CM 590 III
Razer Goliathus Control Mouse Pad
Cyborg R.A.T. 8+
ADATA XPG Summoner RGB - Cherry Silver
Win10 x64

Cyberpunk 2077_2023.04.01-20.39.png

Cyberpunk 2077_2023.04.07-23.15.png

please make new patches were we can have a more stable game with out crashing in Xbox one X As fans and New Fans want to love this game please make it better and more enjoyable. we As fans do not want to come home from school or work with a 30 minute game most games stay working for hours please fix it @CDProjectRed

please make new patches were we can have a more stable game with out crashing in Xbox one X As fans and New Fans want to love this game please make it better and more enjoyable. we As fans do not want to come home from school or work with a 30 minute game most games stay working for hours please fix it @CDProjectRed
If you didn't, I recommand to clear the cache in case.
And then, if it doesn't work, to send a ticket directly to the support > "Contact Us" button

Top Bottom