Patch 1.61 — list of changes

+
FSR2.1 flickers when used with DynamicResolutionScaling

example:

Also, mouse sensitivity in menu is wayyyy too high.

Last edited:
FSR2.1 flickers when used with DynamicResolutionScaling

example:

Also, mouse sensitivity in menu is wayyyy too high.

the main purpose of FSR 2.1 its to get rid off dynamic resolution scaling
FSR 2.1 its quite similar to dlss 2.xx , upscaling not lower dynamic range
if dynamic range scaling enable , you'll uscapaling based on a lower resolution not 1080p , 2k or 4k :)
like as dlss on lower 1080p resolution , you'll get blurry , flicker artefact :)

this why , FSR 2.1 go to auto , when dynamic range scaling is enable
not a bug , works normally

the main purpose of FSR 2.1 its to get rid off dynamic resolution scaling
FSR 2.1 its quite similar to dlss 2.xx , upscaling not lower dynamic range
if dynamic range scaling enable , you'll uscapaling based on a lower resolution not 1080p , 2k or 4k :)
like as dlss on lower 1080p resolution , you'll get blurry , flicker artefact :)

this why , FSR 2.1 go to auto , when dynamic range scaling is enable
not a bug , works normally
Honestly, you don't know what you're talking about.

There are multiple misinformations in your post that I don't even know where to begin.
Also, you're using similar but improper terminology ("dynamic range"?).
Go get more info and then comment.

Also, it's not even the issue if the image is blurry or not. It's the flickering when changing internal resolution caused by bug in FSR implementation and/or DRS.

The no sleeve bug is wierd. At one point it just randomly started working in the middle of a play session and then stopped again later.
Bug1.jpg

i have already updated at 1.61 and can't open game, it crashes once i hit play from gog. Never happened before. With 1.6 patch was all very good even with some mods installed. What's wrong?
Check to see if your mods have updates, also make sure that your redmods (if any, they'll have a redmod tag if using Nexus) are installed in the correct folder. Every update some mods break and can cause crashes. Try opening the game without mods, and if it works fine, disable mods one by one to see which causes the crash.

Edit: I wanted to add that if you are using redmods, you need to launch through the REDprelauncher.

Last edited:
do you guys mind fixing the issue where delamain gets stuck on the screen (in a call) whenever one of his taxi cabs are encountered during the Epistrophy mission???.... this bug literally renders the game unplayable and CDPR still hasn't fixed it...

Attachments

• delamain stuck.png
    delamain stuck.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 67
I was hoping there will be a fix to

Beat On The Brat: The Glen

Playing on PC and I can't enter combat mode (or do anything) around the area/character at the Glen. This whole area is bugged for some reason as a non-combat zone. Please fix, it's the only quest I have left!

Maybe you already tried, but could be a good idea to clean install your driver :

Or even a clean install of the game, if you simply update it.
Thank for tips. But i already did it before posting. Clean installed the game, and about the drivers: I thought the more drivers you got installed the better because you got more bug fixing by gattering. It is so weird, there was a time when the game ran super smooth, i was so happy and playing a lot. But now i don't even wanna play because it stutters.

Don't know man, maybe this Red engine is too bad, why this never happens to rockstar or kojima?. i'm about to give up on this game, so frustrating, it works well, then it works bad.

Thank for tips. But i already did it before posting. Clean installed the game, and about the drivers: I thought the more drivers you got installed the better because you got more bug fixing by gattering. It is so weird, there was a time when the game ran super smooth, i was so happy and playing a lot. But now i don't even wanna play because it stutters.

Don't know man, maybe this Red engine is too bad, why this never happens to rockstar or kojima?. i'm about to give up on this game, so frustrating, it works well, then it works bad.
Maybe related ? (originaly posted by @Notserious80)
-----
"Microsoft is slowly rolling out the new Windows 11 2022 update to end-users; unfortunately, there are many reports that there is an issue with GeForce graphics cards, in specific some users even see 120 FPS framerates drop to 30 FPS."
-----

Last edited:
Just upgraded to a PS5 and through my PS4 preorder copy I was able to now get that free PS5 upgrade working.
Started a not so new run but I did start fresh from the beginning so I can see what and how the various changes of all patches play out as I navigate through the game again.
So far, just completed The Gig, enjoying it a lot like I always have.
I did notice however they DID remove me Grad from the rooftop. may already have been like that for quite a while. Just never noticed as I had always cotinued my original playthrough.
But I already did craft my very first nekomata with my first little bit of money and materials. Also, I am of the impression new clothing variants were added. I was able to buy a cool greenish Tshirt I have never seen before.
Could also be that I'm used to PS4... Either way. Happy to have a new old character running around.

If you post issues, errors etc and expect it to be fixed by CDPR. You most likely need to state which platform you are on. Help the devs out as much as you can.

I have this problem: every time I reinstall the game it works perfectly well, then when i shut down the pc and start the game the next day it stutters, and works badly with frame drops. I've tried this 4 times already, the game stutters, it becomes unplayable, then I re install the game from steam, i start it, and it runs perfectly smooth. Then next time i restart the pc, the game stutters and gets frame drops again, never becomes normal, unless I reinstall so it works properly again. It's a circle, I don't know if closing the game with alt + F4 has something to do. Does anyone has any clue about what's happening?

I have this problem: every time I reinstall the game it works perfectly well, then when i shut down the pc and start the game the next day it stutters, and works badly with frame drops. I've tried this 4 times already, the game stutters, it becomes unplayable, then I re install the game from steam, i start it, and it runs perfectly smooth. Then next time i restart the pc, the game stutters and gets frame drops again, never becomes normal, unless I reinstall so it works properly again.
Did you try a "clean install" instead of just use Steam ?
(which doesn't remove everything when uninstalling the game).
Also a clean install of your drivers ?
NVIDIA
I. Download the latest drivers using the following link: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
II. Download Display Driver Uninstaller and run it to remove previous versions of drivers.
III. Clean install drivers that you've downloaded in step 1.

AMD
I. Uninstall your graphics drivers using the AMD Cleanup Utility software.
II. Download and clean install the latest drivers from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support

Please put the option to work out and get strong. Hunger and thirst option and create the eating and drinking animations. Option to get fat or malnourished. I would be forever grateful!

Maybe related ? (originaly posted by @Notserious80)
-----
"Microsoft is slowly rolling out the new Windows 11 2022 update to end-users; unfortunately, there are many reports that there is an issue with GeForce graphics cards, in specific some users even see 120 FPS framerates drop to 30 FPS."
-----

I just did it and it works even worse

Can't be sure, but I read here and there that "some" rolled back to the previous Windows version (22H1 I think), and retrieved descent performances in games. But it's to take with grain of salt :(
No Problem with 22H2 and RTX3080 here.

Thanks! Bug fixes are nice, but invincible street gang members in open world is still not fixed?
Are you sure they're invincible? I know that if your character is a low level, like 10 or less maybe... some NPCs can be extreme bullet sponges. Many of the Valentinos can be very deadly, until you level up closer to max XP.
Post automatically merged:

i wonder if they'll ever add in the option to change the keybind to drop a body? right now they bound it to Q (Quickhack) so everytime i pop up the quickhack i ended up dropping the body i was carrying. i remember that it wasn't Q back then so a bit annoyed that i can't find the keybind slot for "drop body" on settings
If you're playing on PC (sounds like you are), there is a file that you can edit. It's in XML format but it should allow edits to things like, which actions require long-press, or which keys do what. Many keybindings can't be edited in the game but they can be changed in this file.

• Using a text editor, open the file \Cyberpunk 2077\r6\cache\inputUserMapping.xml
• Use the FIND function to search for the code block below.
• Notice the part where it says "IK_Q" (that's your key)
• Change it to "IK_G" or some other key.
Code:
<mapping name="BodyDrop_Button" type="Button">
    <mapping name="BodyDrop_Button" type="Button">
        <button id="IK_Pad_X_SQUARE" />
        <button id="IK_Q" overridableUI="dropCarriedObject" />
</mapping>
Post automatically merged:

So I've been noticing a new behavior since this patch.

All (or most) hacking is now named "Enemy hacking", even if V is the one doing the hacking.

That applies, for example: during The Heist, when V and Jackie are about to grab the Relic from the floor safe. When V plugs into things like that, it now says "Enemy Hacking"

Last edited:
Top Bottom