Patch 1.61 — list of changes

+
I didn't check this yet, but is this item available again?
Last time I tried to do Reported Crime: Delivery From Above in 1.6, the container only had QuickHack components but not the legendary visor.

Just wanted to spread some love. Game runs amazing on ps5! Thanks for the hard work, keep it up. Night city awaits so I'm off. Have a good one guys and happy gaming.

Another update, nice, good job with the continued support for what is now a pretty old game, all things considered. Cheers.

Havent been able to play for more than an hour at a time since 1.6 came out.. Keeps freezing attempting to auto save for the millionth time... Can we get an option to disable auto saves as im sure thats why my game is unplayable....i have turned off cross play saves and constantly delete every auto save and even deleted older saves from before 1.6....fix your game so i can actually play please

Today before patch update game worked perfectly, after updating to 1.61 game crash while after start :(

That's totally unbelievable. These two things have still not been fixed. I am so frustrated...

- quests cannot be untracked (the annoying quest marker is killing the immersion)
- the map's filter system is totally broken and show icons that are unchecked

Havent been able to play for more than an hour at a time since 1.6 came out.. Keeps freezing attempting to auto save for the millionth time... Can we get an option to disable auto saves as im sure thats why my game is unplayable....i have turned off cross play saves and constantly delete every auto save and even deleted older saves from before 1.6....fix your game so i can actually play please
Reinstall your game and PC/Reset your console, cause this isnt spread issue and its on your side, considering nobody talking about it.
That's totally unbelievable. These two things have still not been fixed. I am so frustrated...

- quests cannot be untracked (the annoying quest marker is killing the immersion)
- the map's filter system is totally broken and show icons that are unchecked
Its nothing gamebreaking...just be patient.

Thanks for the patch. Some needed fixes in there. I have no clue why anyone would expect anything major (like DLSS3) from a minor patch but whatever, some people are never happy.

I do wonder what is the point in investing time in the Stadia version though. Obviously, this being a minor patch, it's probably quite easy to get it on Stadia too but if the next major patch comes out before Stadia goes the way of the dodo I sure hope they won't invest time and resources into getting new features or whatever onto Stadia.

people have being crashing and freezing since 1.6 came out i don't see fixes on here?
I came here on smallest of hopes that they might have fixed that, but no. No fix. I kinda knew this was gonna happen, the crash/freeze is not a problem as far as they're concerned, so it won't get fixed.
It's time to move on for good now.

And still no clue about crafted Legendary items stuck into inventory. Can't drop or sell. Grinding, for better items, is dead to me because of this bug.

Top Bottom