Patch 1.61 — list of changes

+
Can anyone confirm that LOD pop-in is worse in 1080p DLSS-Quality with this update? I haven't tried the update yet.

Last edited:
PS4 gaming is BS because this new update (1.61) for ps4 has spawning issues and the projectiles when I shoot don’t even show…never had that problem with 1.6 so the game is virtually unplayable now for ps4 users…had no problems at all with 1.6 and with this new update it just broke the damn thing and there’s no way to erase or unload that update…when I play now I have to wait outside the mission area to wait for the enemy to spawn in and even then some of them just disappear from the map entirely and pop back in and tables and other objects just refuse to spawn in too unless I wait around for everything..1.6 was so great for ps4 and I was actually having a lot of fun and I was wishing for more levels since the 50 level cap is kinda fast and I wanted to play and grow longer lol I was having that much fun and there was no hardcore issues at all for me just cars spawning into each other which I found funny lol but like I said…this 1.61 botched the game for PS4 and the spawning issues and frame rate breaks the game so it’s unplayable…sucks to have a great game just die from an update that kills the ps4 experience
Post automatically merged:

PS4 gaming is BS because this new update (1.61) for ps4 has spawning issues and the projectiles when I shoot don’t even show…never had that problem with 1.6 so the game is virtually unplayable now for ps4 users…had no problems at all with 1.6 and with this new update it just broke the damn thing and there’s no way to erase or unload that update…when I play now I have to wait outside the mission area to wait for the enemy to spawn in and even then some of them just disappear from the map entirely and pop back in and tables and other objects just refuse to spawn in too unless I wait around for everything..1.6 was so great for ps4 and I was actually having a lot of fun and I was wishing for more levels since the 50 level cap is kinda fast and I wanted to play and grow longer lol I was having that much fun and there was no hardcore issues at all for me just cars spawning into each other which I found funny lol but like I said…this 1.61 botched the game for PS4 and the spawning issues and frame rate breaks the game so it’s unplayable…sucks to have a great game just die from an update that kills the ps4 experience

Still haven't had the Charter Hill evidence appear in the Lele Park Scanner Hustle (PS4) ;_;
Besides that though, glad this update seems to have fixed the Clothing Vendor Loot Tables, so many more wardrobe items are appearing! I'm also happy that the Street Kid exclusive drop was changed, made sense.

Specially dedicated to @koalahugs :giggle:
Newly available in 1.61 in Northside clothes shop. I think it's the only Crystal Jock jacket I missed in 1.6^^
11-11-2022_21-35-53-kwtanz3m.jpg

They aren't just bare. There are these weird shadows in 1.61 that change depending on the jacket you wear:View attachment 11329085
Are you running RT? Could be the API is still registering the geometry(which looks borked and may be why it's hidden now) even though it's invisible for the camera. There are objects around the world that aren't visible for the camera, but will render RT shadows and AO. :shrug:

hey guys i've got some performance issues, the game stutters, and gets low frame rates is really bad... i know my processor isn't good, but the game used to work properly before, with good frame rates (30 - 60 fps) no stuttering, that's why i'm reporting this. I don't know who's fault is this, Nvidia drivers or cd projekt.
My specs are: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4690 CPU @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz - geforce 1080 - 16 gb ram (i know i get bottleneck, but there was a time where the game ran properly as i said, I know you can do it)

hey guys i've got some performance issues, the game stutters, and gets low frame rates is really bad... i know my processor isn't good, but the game used to work properly before, with good frame rates (30 - 60 fps) no stuttering, that's why i'm reporting this. I don't know who's fault is this, Nvidia drivers or cd projekt.
My specs are: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4690 CPU @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz - geforce 1080 - 16 gb ram (i know i get bottleneck, but there was a time where the game ran properly as i said, I know you can do it)
Maybe you already tried, but could be a good idea to clean install your driver :
NVIDIA
I. Download the latest drivers using the following link: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
II. Download Display Driver Uninstaller and run it to remove previous versions of drivers.
III. Clean install drivers that you've downloaded in step 1.
Or even a clean install of the game, if you simply update it.

same issues with 1.6.1 or last ndvia drivers
getting wierd drop fps when now i enable RT reflexion , or lighting
without RT enable , no issues but when i active it , at random time heavy drop fps , suttering

i'll try ro get old ndvia drivers to see if its a drviers issues ..

I hope this gets read. Not sure where to post it.

Please make your inner dead zone smaller for console users! Being a shooter, having a reactive thumstick makes a huge difference and your inner deadzone is pretty massive even when set to zero...

You fixed many things but one important setting did not get fixed. It's the mouse sensitivity in menu and in game for PC users. Most of us have a gaming mouse with a different dpi setting then the default windows setup. So PLEASE talk to your QA team and let them test the issue thoroughly. Thank you.

FSR 2.1 finally. Thanks much. The transparency textures for gates and grating were nauseating before this patch. Also, so happy with the increase to performance. I barely have to reduce graphics below max at 1440p now on a Ryzen 9 3950X platform with a RX 6900-XT wtih full RT and FSR 2.1 Quality mode on.

Top Bottom