Patch 2.11

+
CrystalCoat feature messes up CrystalDome in first person driving mode. Especially on Rayfield Aerondight. When you reset the CrystalCoat you can't see through the CrystalDome panels.

I encountered a strange bug that leads directly to a crash when loading a old save or even starting a new game. If keybinds are using the side mouse buttons, the game immediately crashes. I tested this by deleting UserSettings.json to be able to load an old save without crashing to desktop and the moment I changed my keybinds back to my mouse buttons, immediate crash again.

Thanks for releasing micro-freezes
:steamfacepalm:

Without them game was to fun, especially for me who had first play-through month after initial release.

And now serious. how to revert?

I started to get very annoying micro-freezes, before patch I was able to play on ultra.
Now it is freezing as hell!.

What I did so far in order to fix:
-removed all the mods from game folder
-turned off mods loading from RED launcher
-checked integrity of game files
-restarted PC

Noone of that helped
And this game was my best place to relax from ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ anxiety from this ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ world
:steamsad:

I wish to play with max doc bug, with constant need of pressing Z in scanner mode to see enemy info - but without those freezes

MY PC:

Processor 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700KF 3.60 GHz
GPU: RTX 4060 TI
Installed RAM 32.0 GB (31.8 GB usable) 6000 MHz
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

A new bug. Key binding doesn't work for the Radio anymore. It is always the "Z" key.
That's a real pain, I can't play anymore since I'm an azerty user... Is there a workaround? I'm at 91 hours of gameplay and still not finished the main story -_-
I already tried to reset to default, and make new bindings but, not only this patch didn't solved the Q binding problems, it added the Z one, that's an utterly painful and blocking one.

EDIT: I've edited the file <PATH_TO>Cyberpunk 2077\r6\config\inputUserMappings.xml and replaced
<button id="IK_Z" overridableUI="pocketRadio" />
by (for instance for me, to map to the O key)
<button id="IK_O" overridableUI="pocketRadio" />
and it works

Last edited:
I guess implementing 2.2 instead of 2.1 is like 15 minutes work. NGREEDIA must be pushing against it if XeSS is constantly updated.
Post automatically merged:

The wait for the FSR3 implementation patch has been so long, man :(
I just DON'T believe there's no involvement of one of the CDPR "partners" in it... Shame.

?????? GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! - Come On already, this is seriously getting ridiculous. Ok I am pulling a trump card and favor. I am back to school with Full Sail Edu in Computer Science and Like I said before I worked with CD PROJEKT In The Past as Bartolome Lawrence Rossi, With Witcher 3 Blood And Wine. I am also An Official Microsoft Xbox Insider Alpha Skip Ahead AND Windows Insider Delta. Please start actually listening to Crucial feedback instead of blowing us off. there is SO MUCH THAT STILL NEEDS TO BE FIXED WITH GAME-BREAKING BUG THAT HAVE BEEN PRESENT EVER SINCE 2020!!!! Ok, back when the game first came out, It WAS ACTUALLY POSSIBLE TO HOLSTER THE HMG AND IT would be added to your inventory and could also reload and reuse it I would like to see this brought back.

Last edited:
Hello! How can I get rid of crystalcoat color menu. Pops up every 5 seconds while driving Jackie's motorcycle.
Looks like something is hard coded at "Y" and thats my "move forward" key. Well... feet works, and fast travel.

Thanks for releasing micro-freezes
:steamfacepalm:

Without them game was to fun, especially for me who had first play-through month after initial release.

And now serious. how to revert?

I started to get very annoying micro-freezes, before patch I was able to play on ultra.
Now it is freezing as hell!.

What I did so far in order to fix:
-removed all the mods from game folder
-turned off mods loading from RED launcher
-checked integrity of game files
-restarted PC

Noone of that helped
And this game was my best place to relax from ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ anxiety from this ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ world

I wish to play with max doc bug, with constant need of pressing Z in scanner mode to see enemy info - but without those freezes

MY PC:

Processor 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700KF 3.60 GHz
GPU: RTX 4060 TI
Installed RAM 32.0 GB (31.8 GB usable) 6000 MHz
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
I get same thing if I activate new processor system. That performance core system. Dont remember correct term. At default, no problems. 13600KF, 4070 TI, 32 GB.

Have you reported it to support? If you have reported it and they have been able to verify that the error exists, it will be an error that will be investigated to be resolved in future patches.
I did. Judy and mirror bugs have been known to them for a while. Many have reported it. As for the You Know My Name bug, the solution they gave me (clean reinstall) it didn't solve it. So I can't progress in the game.

Allow me to speak for all Intel 12th, 13th, and 14th gen CPU users in thanking you for finally addressing a long-standing issue causing us to have to manually downclock our expensive CPUs using XTU in order to run the game without crashing. Not only is CDPR and Cyberpunk 2077 the first and as far as I know, only game to address this issue which effects these CPUs in many current generation games, this Hybrid CPU Utilization setting should also allow us to get much better performance while also generating less heat and thus avoiding thermal throttling.

THANK YOU CDPR!! I have waited ages for this fix, and I hope it will soon expand to many other games as more dev studios become aware of this fix.

Hoping for Cyberpunk 2077 to be added to Intel APO support soon, as well <3

Well, as others Im feeling myself slightly disappointed due to absence of FSR3...

But from the other hand - nice to see some fixing which were highly expected...

Lets hope CDPR will keep this tempo - 1 patch per 2 months.

Sorry to say but you still don't handle an azerty keyboard properly and key mapping is still so bad (can we just have a reset to defaut option for each key or a clear of the key value ?)
ALso I have weird mapping effect ( even after reseting all mapping to default and check game files - no mods used). For ex: radio is set on Z key long press??? which is move forward on azerty => very not convenient to pop up music when moving!! (tried Q cross mapping but it gives duplicate setting message and then trouble elsewhere).
Really a shame in 2024 to still not having key mapping efficient menu in a game (unfortunately you are not the only editor in this case that must be complex)
Also I do not understand the cyber cap, after charging game, many cyberwares has been removed from slots and max capacity is now down to 295 and I am sure it was higher due to all slots filled (lvl 50 max 20 tech and all perks for cyber).
Can we have a bit of detailed explanation as I do not get how it is working?
And I noticed also micro freeze in animation when running taht I dinot had before (looks like a disk access slowdown effect as we could have had with old hdd, but I haven't point what could be the origine), it is not fps for sure as I was stable 65 fps...

you add all these small annoying things together and it gives an unpleasant patch, really sad we cannot roll back as I was happy with previous one so far.
Ciao

Just tested and sonic shock did not auto kick of discovery, but it still does not work as a trace started on it starting and I was discovered.
OK it might have been fixed after all, I had just forgotten at lower levels it was not guaranteed. With blue I found out results, now purple/rare and it seems to be working.

Thanks for the patch but unable to play, with azerty or even qwerty layout, the forward and radio key are always conflicting...

Like others i'm waiting for FSR 3 support. And i was planned to buy the DLC but...

Attachments

• Capture d'écran 2024-01-31 200630.png
    Capture d'écran 2024-01-31 200630.png
    1,008.7 KB · Views: 49
  • Capture d'écran 2024-01-31 200706.png
    Capture d'écran 2024-01-31 200706.png
    224.7 KB · Views: 48
Running PC version and there is no CPU utilization setting in Gameplay/performance options as stated.
I have the same - no setting is shown. Is this setting for specific CPU's only ?

I had just short test run and noticed again bugs with 2.11.....

- Cyberware was unequipped and had to go to a Ripperdoc.......
- Costin Clinic: I can't leave his clinic, because dialog option covers door (Didn't have this in Patch 2.1)
- Noticed also in Farida's clinic that the dialogue option last longer when I pass her with direction door. Few steps before the door dialogue option vanished, so that I can open the door.

I haven't a tool on for a check, but I had the feeling my PC had more to work compared to patch 2.1...but have fully 60 FPS as average regarding AMD Adrenalin in Dogtown.

Top Bottom