Patch 2.11

+
Hey there on ps5 the cyberware cap has not increased, and iv done every mission, every gig, etc I'm at the end if my game so iv done everything possible to increase cap... This is the old cap with all the extra shards possible to find
im not sure if they meant that you can increase the cap furhter now - they just said that they implement a hard cap at 450. most probably because before there was no hard cap and if you abused the shard duplication glitch and went over 4xx the capacity-ui and even more gamebreaking the ripper docs bugged out - beeing unable to switch or sell cyberware anymore. my guess its just a protection cap... not necessarily a feature to find more shards/capacity. but i might be wrong just a thought.

There is a huge deadzone in the top of the left analog stick on Dual Sense.
I'm using a wired xbox controller and didn't notice any difference in deadzones - but maybe the controllers work differently with that?

But I'd like to ask if you have any issues with the triggers on the controller? For me the left trigger will get stuck (aiming down the sights) and also if driving in a car/motorcycle the brakes will get stuck causing you to be stuck in place, or the right trigger will get stuck causing the vehicle to just drive on it's own and you can't stop it. Basically broke my playability. I did not have such issues with v2.1.

another thing, there still the ! yellow for organizzed date with romance... is annoying and misleading when you wait a message

No FSR 3 still and therefore no native AA option or uplift in image quality, I assume the raytracing performance is still terrible on rdna 3 cards. Funny how the bug for graphics performance was effecting AMD cards the most. Is this all intentional or just one big theme or pattern?

Do they fixed FSR 2.1 visual artefacts on xbox series x ? that flickering issue when picture get like digital noise sometimes when fps want drop and fsr try to stabiize it

Last edited:
im curious why every 3rd post is about "No FSR3" while there is so much more stuff relevant to mention/fix after this patch...
Let me guess, you have an NVIDIA card? :)

For me personally that's the most important stuff I'm waiting for. The rest is fine with me.

Let me guess, you have an NVIDIA card? :)

For me personally that's the most important stuff I'm waiting for. The rest is fine with me.
im playing on ps5. i dont care all the graphic stuff - i care all the broken mechanics, quests and ai issues because i cant mod the hell out of the game to fix it by myself ;)

im playing on ps5. i dont care all the graphic stuff

That is understandable, you're playing on PS5 :). But seriously, I beat the game twice, no issues in general (if any, not game breaking), the only thing I was really angry about was the radioport thing, which has been fixed. I want to beat the game for the third time to get the secret ending and go the Nomad way and FSR3 is the only thing I am waiting for before starting.

Maybe you should care, I'm on Xbox and if by miracle FSR3 manage to work, it could mean better performance and likely better graphics (I guess PS5 should also take advantage of FSR3)
Maybe I would care if other things would run smoothly :)

Last edited:
Maybe I would care if other things would run smoothly :)
Not the most important for sure, but running the quality mode with a bit of RTX activated at 60 FPS would be nice anyway. Or simply having a (very) stable and (very) constant 60 FPS no matter where you are should also be nice :)

That is understandable, you're playing on PS5 :). But seriously, I beat the game twice, no issues in general (if any, not game breaking), the only thing I was really angry about was the radioport thing, which has been fixed. I want to beat the game for the third time to get the secret ending and go the Nomad way and FSR3 is the only thing I am waiting for before starting.
It’s also understandable that pc player care gfx a lot if they can bypass a lot of issues with mods/console commands or save-edits - I don’t blame them for their opportunities it’s just sad that stuff which got reported several times over several patches are still not working like intended and than reading that a big amount of players just ask for path/raytracing, FSR etc is just frustrating personally :(

Last edited:
Hello. I have crackling audio from TVs still since 2.1 patch, this patch didn't fix this problem. I can't play the game with these sounds, I'll wait for the next patch.

Last edited:
There will still be updates to fix the small bugs that are still in the game.

I, like many of you, continue to report every small error I discover to support. It is very difficult for a game as large and complex as Cyberpunk 2077 to be 100% error-free, but it can reach 99% if there are thousands of friends of this IP who discover and communicate them :)

It is quite possible that they will add small new content that will further improve our gaming experience, such as the new possibility of changing the color of our car, which seems like a fantastic option to me.

CDPR will continue to pamper Cyberpunk 2077 and bring love and passion to our gaming experience.

Do not hesitate!

or just completely ignored like the lvl60 Netrunner wallhack. reported it in 2.0, 2.0x and 2.1 - I won’t report it a fourth time and just take it as „non solvable“ : /
Post automatically merged:

Does anybody know what that means or where you can find it if the AV is already gone? ^^
Search YouTube. It shows location of a crashed EV and a NPC you can flatline and get a dildo weapon. I’m not kidding

Search YouTube. It shows location of a crashed EV and a NPC you can flatline and get a dildo weapon. I’m not kidding
Im aware of the crashside and how to initially obtain it. The question was about what they meant with „making it obtainable for people who missed the AV“ in the first place - because it was an one time only spawn and if you haven’t noticed or picked it up at that time it was gone for the entire playthrough. I’m curious how savefiles which missed it can now „obtain“ it like f.e if they made the event respawn multiple times now or similar ^^

Last edited:
So they did not fix the glitch where every new vehicle they added is just invisible? I be driving around like crazy frog then....

Top Bottom