Patch 3.1 Overview

+
I don t like this "new way" of gwent. I don t like many engines in game and do many calculations of points...

Well i've been playing cursed nr and i like that you've made the mage useless and the sorceress seems now useless also so i dont need to use them anymore... so what it leaves me 2 cards as revenant and the knight ? Dont you think maybe that's too little ? "face my cursed nr faction, i got these two chumps here !" I like the changes but i think you should bring something new to cursed nr since it has been untouched since vanilla... no new cards never and i think cursed nr is not played that much becouse it is vieved weaker wich i think it is... i am on a break couse i just cant win with it it seems with having decks that i like... it seems i should use less and less cursed nr units and use others...wich makes it worse that the Vandergrift now changes normal units to undead and i should just be happy that i play normal humans and for few second at the end of 3 turn i (maybe) see a army of undead... i would like to see new cursed nr cards that i would have my army of the undead please

The syndicate was left alone in the patch and is still able to clear the board with bounties and plenty of damage from bronzes, way over 4 per card, even though every other faction had their ability to remove engines toned down.

I do hope I'm blind with hate and contempt for the SY and that the changes allow for a different meta.

Top Bottom