Patch 3.1 Patch Notes

+
The cursed nr still wont do i think...you saved cursed mage(forbidden magic) and destroyed damned sorceress... Still i hate that to use revenant i need to do dmg to get units to that 1 point health and now i cant use the mage and the sorceress like in the vanilla and i instead need to use units not included in cursed nr like example wolves ??? I quess you try to correct the removal problem by slapping the cursed sorceress but the cursed nr was not that powerful by itself at the first place this change made it worse... please new units example for the cursed nr would be welcome since i cannot win(1 out of ten i win) it seems with this deck against others since it's since vanilla has not been that powerfull or competive...

With the recent update developers get a solid kick in the butt for OP deck with Ardal Aep Dahy. It's a new curse of the game and I hate you for it.

Last edited:

Guest 4368268

Hubert Rejk was not nerfed, it was murdered lol
Mixed feelings about that. On the one hand he made for a unique list in NR but at the same time it's just another one of those decks that will continuously mess your whole board up and we have plenty of those. He was an Axeman on crack.

Well done, this overhaul is actually what restored my interest in this game.
While the balancing is not perfect yet (which is basicly asking for a miracle, given the range of changes and assuming everything could be adjusted that easily) I can see the game moving in a good direction.
All in all a very good step in the right direction.

Each month there is a hoard of boring players that just play the deck that happened to be OP that month. Last time everyone played Dijkstra, now everyone on Francesca.

Come on, people, how can you be so boring?!

Edited. -Drac

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom