Patch 3.2 not available in GOG (PC)

+
Cannot find patch 3.2 available for download (update) in GOG (PC). The previous version (3.1.1.3) is not supported and there is no prompt for the new update download. Anyone else having this issue? Tried uninstalling and reinstalling both game and GOG but no luck.

EDIT: Issue resolved. New patch became available for download after a while
Untitled.png

Last edited:
Just Repair/Update the game from the "More" button. Usually works.
Tried that a couple of times, only says NOT AUTHORIZED and my game seems to be completely reset: zero gaming time, no achievements. I have been playing since open beta though.

Well, re-enter with your GOG account, try again and if it doesn't work - write to Support.

Tried that a couple of times, only says NOT AUTHORIZED and my game seems to be completely reset: zero gaming time, no achievements. I have been playing since open beta though.

If the above doesn't work, try the following: reinstall the game and manually remove the following folders (back up your Thronebreaker save games before that!):
  1. "C:\Users\<Your username>\AppData\Local\Temp\CDProjektRED"
  2. "C:\Users\<Your username>\AppData\LocalLow\CDProjektRED"

I tried playing Gwent this morning and I kept getting an error message that this version is no longer supported and I couldn't start the game.

If the above doesn't work, try the following: reinstall the game and manually remove the following folders (back up your Thronebreaker save games before that!):
  1. "C:\Users\<Your username>\AppData\Local\Temp\CDProjektRED"
  2. "C:\Users\<Your username>\AppData\LocalLow\CDProjektRED"
This worked for me to get the current version of the game running, but I'm a bloody beginner now, getting led through all the tutorials and all my stuff is gone. Should I maybe not have deleted these two folders? Of course I actually deleted them, instead of moving them first. But: even before I deleted them, Galaxy claimed I had no gaming time... :cry:

Must be a client issue. Now, if I could find the button for the support form again... I saw it before, but the link does not get me there again...

Last edited:
This worked for me to get the current version of the game running, but I'm a bloody beginner now, getting led through all the tutorials and all my stuff is gone. Should I maybe not have deleted these two folders?

Your account data is not saved on your computer. Instead, it's saved on the CDPR server, meaning you cannot delete it. If all your progress is gone, then you are likely using a different account. I would double check this.

I was not aware I had multiple Galaxy accounts under the same username...
Gonna check all my saved logins.

Edit: Yes! Oh my, I didn't know I had the same account with same password, but two different email addresses! Gotta tidy up my profile!

Last edited:
Top Bottom