Patch 3.4; inability to be downloaded.

+
Patch 3.4; inability to be downloaded.

The Launcher detects this new patch all right. My connectivity is as it should be; yet after the thunder on the top left is displayed (correct connection), trying to connect to server turns it into a skull (no connection), and tries to connect to server in an endless loop of connecting-cannot connect retry at 10 sec.-after 0 sec. tries again and fails again.

I tried to get it manually, but the witcher 2 support page isn't up to date; it only contains the 3.3 patch. Also, as i read in a similar thread concerning the patch's changelog, other people downloaded it without any problem at all.

I would really appreciate it if someone who knows what's what could point me to a good direction. Thanks in advance.

mariobros777 said:
The Launcher detects this new patch all right. My connectivity is as it should be; yet after the thunder on the top left is displayed (correct connection), trying to connect to server turns it into a skull (no connection), and tries to connect to server in an endless loop of connecting-cannot connect retry at 10 sec.-after 0 sec. tries again and fails again.

I tried to get it manually, but the witcher 2 support page isn't up to date; it only contains the 3.3 patch. Also, as i read in a similar thread concerning the patch's changelog, other people downloaded it without any problem at all.

I would really appreciate it if someone who knows what's what could point me to a good direction. Thanks in advance.

It was said in another thread from a moderator, that it was only a server test and wasn't supposed to be downloaded yet. It will be officially released on Monday. Just be patient until then. :)

The patch includes REDkit support, so that you can play mods and custom adventures. To create mods you will have to download the REDkit separately. But all of it on Monday. :)

The REDkit site and the patch launched prematurely yesterday, they're officially coming monday.

http://en.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?/topic/35008-redkit-is-here/page__view__findpost__p__971442

Mataresa said:
It was said in another thread from a moderator, that it was only a server test and wasn't supposed to be downloaded yet. It will be officially released on Monday. Just be patient until then. :)/>/>

The patch includes REDkit support, so that you can play mods and custom adventures. To create mods you will have to download the REDkit separately. But all of it on Monday. :)/>/>

Thank you! :cool:

Mataresa said:
The REDkit site and the patch launched prematurely yesterday, they're officially coming monday.

http://en.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?/topic/35008-redkit-is-here/page__view__findpost__p__971442

Thanks!

I only managed to download patch 3.4 yesterday and it's official so here's the link:

You can download the rest on Monday.

MOD: Link removed. Please get the patch only from the official source, when it's available.

MOD: Link removed. Please get the patch only from the official source, when it's available.

All right
MM360 from CDPRed claimed it was only a test but the files were official and that's the only reason I've uploaded them elsewhere for others.
I'm sorry for the trouble.
I've disabled that link just to be sure.

BlackLeopard said:
All right
MM360 from CDPRed claimed it was only a test but the files were official and that's the only reason I've uploaded them elsewhere for others.
I'm sorry for the trouble.
I've disabled that link just to be sure. />

Yeah, I know you were just trying to help, but it's best if we let CDPR handle the downloads, unless they ask for help :)

I’m a player on the steam, today steam automatic updates, the witcher2 could not be started。Please help me!thanks!Out the error window contents are as follows:
"Script compilation error
There were errors compiling scripts.Unable to run game.
Maybe some selected user packages are incompatible?
game\queste\quest_functions.ws[2282]:parse error,near'{'
game\scenes\scene_functions.ws[1794]:parse error,near'{' "

GoG version works fine with patch 3.4 and the game start normally.
Steam would fix that issue on Monday.

It would also be worth validating the cache - there haven't been other reports of problems with the Steam version, so it could be a download corruption.

Reboot, validate cache doesn't work at all! And this is not a rare issue. Lots of steam users encountered this!

http://steamcommunity.com/app/20920/discussions/0/810924133988708396/

Please work with Valve to solve this issue! This is a big game, I don't want to redownload it again!

Top Bottom