Patch 4.0 Deck Validation Error

+
Whenever I create a new deck, try to find a game, I get a 'Deck Validation Error'. So I relog, check out the deck, and its filled with all copies of the bronzes or golds I have in my collection. This is very annoying and should be fixed ASAP.

I have the same issue. I even tried deleting the whole deck and start all over again, but in the end same problem occurs. I have this problem with Fran. I will ceck if other decks are playable. This is a massive error, cant play at all.

it effect all decks. it seems to happen if you have only 1 copy instead of 2 of a bronze in your deck. it then will fill the "missing" second with ANY bronze (but doubles it, so you got more points than allowed)

DRK3

Forum veteran
Im having this problem too. Spent the first 2 hours opening kegs and crafting and building a deck, and now that i was excited to try, this...

Same here.... Also, I'm not able to select the "basic" leader skins altough they are unlocked in the reward tree (and I was playing them from the beginning...).

What is this about? Made a deck, everything is correct in the deck builder, so i don't even know what to change. I've restarted the game and gog, for some reason i had like -68 provisions, and 6 copies of some cards in the deck, and 2 copies of legendary. Maybe i need to make a new one instead of changing the old one? Will make you informed if i find a solution.

Last edited:
I have the same issue. I even tried deleting the whole deck and start all over again, but in the end same problem occurs. I have this problem with Fran. I will ceck if other decks are playable. This is a massive error, cant play at all.

I tried other decks as well. It seems you cant have a single bronze unit without adding 2. So any deck is basicaly unplayable if you want a single bronze unit. MAJOR issue.

I tried other decks as well. It seems you cant have a single bronze unit without adding 2. So any deck is basicaly unplayable if you want a single bronze unit. MAJOR issue.
If that's the case it's any bronze, not just units.

just fyi: it happens also with...
* new decks from the scratch, so not only when editing existing decks.
* cloned decks.

Top Bottom