Patch and Premium Keg Weekend are now live

+
Kerman7. The key to maintaining success is understanding what made you successful. Gwent has 3 things going for it. 1. An established fanbase of book readers and game players. 2. A generous amount of daily awards. 3. A strategy focus. The problem is they have moved away from both 2 and 3 in an effort to be more like other card games. The introduction of create and the continued focus on rng (especially with the coin flip) is a huge mistake. Also the nuking of monthly rewards will quickly kill any new players momentum while also alienating people. I have said it before and I will say it again. The primary source of income for a game like gwent will come from single player campaigns and pay to enter tournaments. Also, if gwent leverages it's users with things like the twich rewards in a slightly different way they could make a lot of money. Allow corporate sponsorship and add short commercials before developer announcements and tournaments as a means of increasing short term revenue. While in the long term pursue partnerships with social media and third party app companies. They jokingly made a series of cooking videos, well what about a gwent cooking app. Or a dating app partnership that matches players based on the shared love of all things Witcher (and profile information gathered from more detailed gwent user accounts.) They are sitting on a gold mine and don't seem to realize the money value isn't in the metal itself, it's in what other people will pay for gold.

When will you fix Slave infantry? Its now nearly a week ago. Ich know U guys are busy but fixing some cards shouldnt take Long. People created this cards with their scraps and now they cant Play anymore. In addition to that it changes the Meta. I dunno how U can chill out and let these cards be buggy for more than one day. Greetings

Aaaand the Premium Weekend is over. CDPR should come up with a Special Offer like this every other Season :cheers:

Yea shop bug eated my 3 kegs and now promotion is over and still no refund. Now i will get (if ever) 3 normal kegs :(

So i opened 16 kegs on the 15th of January before 10am CST time, and none of the Kegs had any premium cards. by what CDPR was saying i should have had 16 premium card by opening 16 Kegs and it was not there. This feels like such a scam, you say something and then when people actually go for it there is nothing there.

Will CDPR return the kegs and will do anything to fix this or i just lost 16 premium cards?

arzan;n10255992 said:
So i opened 16 kegs on the 15th of January before 10am CST time, and none of the Kegs had any premium cards. by what CDPR was saying i should have had 16 premium card by opening 16 Kegs and it was not there. This feels like such a scam, you say something and then when people actually go for it there is nothing there.

Will CDPR return the kegs and will do anything to fix this or i just lost 16 premium cards?

Premium Keg Weekend ended on Monday at 10 AM CET, not 10 AM CST. This is probably the reason why you haven’t received the Premium cards – at 10 AM CST (which is 5 PM CET) the event was already finished.

Dominika;n10259422 said:
Premium Keg Weekend ended on Monday at 10 AM CET, not 10 AM CST. This is probably the reason why you haven’t received the Premium cards – at 10 AM CST (which is 5 PM CET) the event was already finished.

Thank you for the clarification. Damn these time zones. :)

Kingoko;n10252282 said:
Yea shop bug eated my 3 kegs and now promotion is over and still no refund. Now i will get (if ever) 3 normal kegs :(

So players who experienced this bug will not get even normal keg refunds, right? It's beed some time since day 1 of that promotion till now.

Kingoko;n10362732 said:
So players who experienced this bug will not get even normal keg refunds, right? It's beed some time since day 1 of that promotion till now.

Yeah it would be about time we find out something about that. I lost 2 kegs, one didn't even open just showed error.

Kingoko;n10362732 said:

SrdjanB;n10369512 said:
Yeah it would be about time we find out something about that. I lost 2 kegs, one didn't even open just showed error.

The kegs affected by the problems we encountered were returned to your pool of available kegs shortly after the issue was resolved. However, if you'd like to make sure that all of the affected kegs were returned to you, please contact our Tech Support ( https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support ).

Top Bottom