Patch applied this morning - what was it for?

+
When I logged into Gwent this morning on the Xbox it said it needed an update. Update was only like 100 megs or less. Anyone know what the patch was. I don't see anything on the web site nor in the game that references this.

I was wondering too. The new version 2.1.1 seem to have fixed a few issues. But which ones exactly?

It might be to fix the rope exploit that was letting people get draws instead of losses from disconnecting in a certain way.

It might be to fix the rope exploit that was letting people get draws instead of losses from disconnecting in a certain way.
If I am aware, it was not at all about players disconnecting themselves, it is rather bug in game. Also that bug can happen under normal circumstances in game without players seeking to do it. Calling that disconnecting is quite deceiving expression, because there is all the time present connection to the server, just bug causes some "desynchronization".

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
If I am aware, it was not at all about players disconnecting themselves, it is rather bug in game. Also that bug can happen under normal circumstances in game without players seeking to do it. Calling that disconnecting is quite deceiving expression, because there is all the time present connection to the server, just bug causes some "desynchronization".
The claim is some people found a way to exploit it and as they changed it from a loss to a draw it gave incentive to try and do it.

Top Bottom