Patch is live

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Patch is live

Patch 0.9.12 is live on PC, stands at around 1.1gb, anyone come across the patch notes yet? I've been looking but can't find anything and I can't get on for awhile :(

Patch notes via Imgur

Spoiler for the Standard and Expert Mode Rewards are at the bottom of the page so be warned :)

Last edited:
StrykerxS77x;n9764311 said:
The patch doesn't appear to be live for xbox yet.

Forgot about the console versions (still hoping for your GOG account to be used on PS4/Xbox). I'd change the title to PC Patch but it won't let me, my bad.

Last edited:
And no buffs to Butterfly spell -.- Ale of the ancestors gets 6 armor and Triss has none. Well that's fair.... #provoked

Yay! Patch is out!!
The theme song when the game launches now... You guys are gonna love it!! :)

I can understand the frustration with the Agile thing, it added a much more tactical approach to the game when it was a rare thing. However, I still find the game really enjoyable and dynamic, and also they stated they are bringing some huge changes concerning rows and positioning till the end of this year, so fingers crossed. I really wonder how they'll address the issue now that there are so many cards with the ability to move your own units and the oponnent's, messing up with positioning.

Still, at least to me, great job CDPR! I can't wait to see what's in stock for us till December.

Last edited:
The single player Event is great^^ Thanks, CDPR! I love this one because I am a vampire and puzzle fan. I really hope they add some of the special cards to the next patch. Some off them looks awesome!

First one to manage infinite blue dream loop with spelleithne to get farseers to 92304829 power wins a cookie.

Awesome! Looks like my tonight's gaming schedule has lots of Gwent in it.

I hear and see mentions of the vampire single-player event; can't wait to try it out!

4RM3D at any point where a thread pops up about the holiday event... can mods please make sure there is a spoiler tag...

last time I read a comment that kinda killed the fun of solving it ..

pretty please? With meteorite dust on top?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom