Patch is now available!

+
[QUESTION]
Why is "Treason" not on the full mill value list? it's been completely changed to an even weaker version of "I:Meditation"s already nerfed ability...

Treason was actually quite good apart from what it had to compete with! With enforcer and infiltrater, you can get something to 10 and spy fairly regularly, and it's a 20 pt swing. But what you have sweers, asurrie, Joachim or all the other cards I can't spell, it's just not as versatile.

"Milva" got a stealth nerf.... no longer boosts your returned card

so did "Xavier Moran" who now use default power instead of base

"Slyzard" no longer works on silvers (or itself)

stealth buff to "Mandrake", it now 'heals' and strengthens, rather than reset and strengthens (Hey Devs, can we get that for Peter too?)

Last edited:
xAmilx;n10449142 said:
I see a new title TYRANT how do i unlock it?

It says it's unlocked through faction challenges. Since the title is written in red, I'm guessing it means you need to win faction challenges with Monsters.

DoubleDealer;n10449622 said:
It says it's unlocked through faction challenges. Since the title is written in red, I'm guessing it means you need to win faction challenges with Monsters.

Do I need to wait for the challenge? My Adventure challenges are complete and I also finished the daily 3 challenges.. Or could it be another Monsters vs Nilfgaard challenge?

Also, how did people get the REBORN title? I started playing last month..

xAmilx;n10449912 said:
Do I need to wait for the challenge? My Adventure challenges are complete and I also finished the daily 3 challenges.. Or could it be another Monsters vs Nilfgaard challenge? Also, how did people get the REBORN title? I started playing last month..

I guess you have to wait for another Monsters vs Something challenge. The Reborn title was a reward for a Halloween season event.

You wrote in the notes:
Fixed the issue whereby forfeited games did not count toward Daily Quest completion.

I just verified that is not fixed.

ESNOW90;n10454862 said:
The full mill for nerfed cards will last until Tuesday, 12 PM CET just as the -50% for premium cards?

Dominika;n10411302 said:
The following cards will have increased value for milling for 3 days following the release of the patch

Yeah, I just want to know if the "3 days following..." includes all Monday, because I won't have access to the game until tomorrow. Thanks!

Same question here. I was away for few days and had no access to my PC when the patch was released. Will I be able to mill some cards for full value today or tomorrow? Patch notes are contradictory in that regard.

CDPR said:
The following cards will have increased value for milling for 3 days following the release of the patch (...)

CDPR said:
When milled, the cards on the list will yield an amount of scraps and powder needed to craft a card of the same value during the 50% transmutation cost promo.

CDPR said:
We’ve launched a weekend discount on transmutation of Premium Cards – until Tuesday, February 13th, 12 PM CET you will be able to upgrade cards to their Premium version for half of their transmutation cost.

So which one is it? Should I risk speeding tickets coming back from the airport, or did I miss the boat already? :)

MaroonJack;n10462142 said:
Should I risk speeding tickets coming back from the airport, or did I miss the boat already?
By now, the offer has ended. Please, do not risk tickets.

Although you can still catch the transmutation deal.

Last edited:
Thanks Riven-Twain. Well, it's my bad I guess. Should have followed the news feed when I was away, although I could swear I was checking it last Friday. It looks like this is it for me, then. I spent too much of my time with this game, more money than any game I can think of and this disappointment is just one that tips the scales. I was really hoping I would be able to build a new deck after the patch, but having no scraps and a lot of nerfed cards doesn't look like fun.

Bye Gwent, hello Eternal. We'll probably meet again it the future, maybe after the artificial beta tag is removed and you finally decide what game you want to be. So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Top Bottom