Patch is now available!

+
Patch is now available!

New update for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game is now available on PC, Xbox One and PS4.

With this update we’re introducing 10 new Gold cards and a brand new game mode — Arena, as well as adding several game fixes and tooltip improvements to the game. The most notable one is a change to Impera Enforcers, which have not been working as designed. When playing double Emissary into Impera Enforcer, they would hit retroactively for the two Emissaries played, which we have considered a bug. It has been addressed in this update — you will be now required to have an Enforcer on the board, and each spy you play after playing an Enforcer will trigger its ability.

To learn more about the Arena, click here.

NEW FEATURES
  • New game mode: Arena

NEUTRAL
  • New card added: Geralt: Professional
  • New card added: Triss: Telekinesis
  • New card added: Dandelion: Poet
  • New card added: Dandelion: Vainglory
  • New card added: Ihuarraquax

MONSTERS
  • New card added: Imlerith: Sabbath

SKELLIGE
  • New card added: Cerys: Fearless
NORTHERN REALMS
  • New card added: Roche: Merciless

SCOIA'TAEL
  • New card added: Morenn: Forest Child

NILFGAARD
  • New card added: Yennefer: Necromancer

GAME FIXES
  • Fixed the issue whereby Impera Enforcers would deal damage more than once in combination with Emissary.
  • Fixed the issue whereby the power of Summoned and transformed units would not display.
  • Fixed the issue whereby Kaedweni Revenant would trigger its ability on the side of the player who Charmed it with Muzzle.
  • Fixed the issue whereby Derran boosts when Ronvid the Incessant is Resurrected for the first time.
  • It should no longer be possible to return a boosted unit with 0 base power to hand.
  • Fixed VFX and SFX for Monster Nest.
  • Added informational pop-up about GOG Galaxy Overlay being necessary for Starter Pack purchase.
  • First Light added to player's hand in The Elder Race Alliance Challenge.
  • Fixed the issue whereby Cerys an Craite triggers only once when Discarded by Bran Tuirseach and the second and third Discarded units are Resurrected immediately after entering the graveyard.
  • Several tooltip fixes and improvements.

Last edited:
I logged on, and when I went to my deck builder I noticed that I was just missing cards. Has this happened to anyone else? Or does someone know why?

Anyone knows if there is gonna be an event on the start of the season? or when the new season start exactly?

Please change the date on the news and forum post from 26 to 28.

Also, I am really sad there's no balance changes. Didn't CDPR promise balance updates monthly at the end of each season?

Another card for Yennefer in the Nilfgaardian deck? The hell!? Have the devs forgotten that she's from the North and fought the Nilfs at Sodden? :mad:

Last edited:
Dominika;n10551072 said:

• Fixed the issue whereby Impera Enforcers would deal damage more than once in combination with Emissary.

Wait, what? So it got nerfed even more?

Esmer;n10567212 said:
Please change the date on the news and forum post from 26 to 28.

Also, I am really sad there's no balance changes. Didn't CDPR promise balance updates monthly at the end of each season?

No they just promised that all balance updates would be at the start of each season and not in the middle of it.

Zyvik;n10567382 said:
... Have the devs forgotten that she's from against the North and fought the Nilfs at Sodden? :mad:

And in Witcher 3 she was working for Emhyr, but who plays Witcher 3...

you can't be bothered to make balance changes at the start of a pro ladder season but make them in the middle of a season.
gwent esports is laughable. :(

partci;n10567442 said:
And in Witcher 3 she was working for Emhyr, but who plays Witcher 3...

So? She was his prisoner and had no choice in the matter. Besides, she did it only to save Ciri. It's extremely weird that she has two cards in the Nilfgaardian deck, but zero in the Northern one or even Skellige. Geralt worked for the Crones and even the Wild Hunt at some point, yet I don't see any cards for him in the Monsters deck.

Wait, what? So it got nerfed even more?

Yup. Confirmed. I just checked it. Chaining Emissaries into Enforcers will no longer work. Only Enforcers already on the board will hit for every emissary you chain. Enforcers summoned by said emissary chain will always hit just once.

Patches usually fix something. This time some cards disappeared. e.g I had 6 (3+3) Reaver Hunters - now I have only 1 normal and 1 premium card. The same situation with Blue Stripe Commando... and few of Temerian Infantry disappear also - only one left.

I lost my Temerian Infantry, Blue Stripe Commando and Reaver Hunters as well. I also just got a second Tibor Eggebracht from opening a keg but he is nowhere to be found.

Last edited:
OK after checking this it seems we are ALL missing the cards that used to have different iterations (Queensguard, WH Riders, Blue Stripes Commandos , Reaver Hunters, Clan Drummond Shieldmaiden and Temerian Infantrymen.)

I only have one of each of these left now. The WH Rider is premium because all of my 3 WH Riders were so, the rest are all normal because they all were. Hope this gets sorted soon

Last edited:
Top Bottom