Patch is out!

+
Yes indeed. Is the milling working correctly? I am looking at milling some that are supposed to have increased values, yet they don't show it in the preview nor in the confirmation window.

KasumiGoto;n9396971 said:
Succubus was buffed not nerfed, 4 power LOYAL.

Yet, it's on the list of cards that have increased milling value. Scraps and powder equal to craft a card of the same power. I assume that means another gold of 800 scraps. If she's not premium.

idomyownstunts;n9396841 said:
Yes indeed. Is the milling working correctly? I am looking at milling some that are supposed to have increased values, yet they don't show it in the preview nor in the confirmation window.

It shows on the GoG page under the '0.9.10 Public Beta' next to the Play and More buttons. Also, the Starter pack is out too.

Clxmj;n9397131 said:
The cards that you can mill for more scraps.

Yes, I have seen the list in game. But some mentioned are not showing the correct values in the previews and when you click on mill and get the confirmation popup. Just wondering if any brave soul had jumped.

idomyownstunts;n9397231 said:
Yes, I have seen the list in game. But some mentioned are not showing the correct values in the previews and when you click on mill and get the confirmation popup. Just wondering if any brave soul had jumped.

Oh right (might've read it wrong then). I assume it would work correctly, I remember the last patch it worked flawlessly. This time though I've saved about 300 duplicates so I'm not trying it yet until someone else does then :p

Last edited:
Nyanko73;n9397351 said:
I don't get the new assassination card. Damage enemies by 8 and then 8. What does it mean?

They explained it in a video yesterday, deal 8 dmg to a unit, then another 8 damage to either a different or the same unit.

Top Bottom