Patch Notes 10.1

+
Every time I saw it played from opponent's hand, it never damaged itself. Even if opponent probably didn't have more dwarves.
Imi, you don't understand how the card works. It has nothing to do with how many dwarves are in your hand - it damages itself based on any NON-DWARVEN units in your hand. You can have zero or 9 other dwarves in hand, that won't change a thing.

- If you play it as the last card, it won't damage itself
- If you play it with e.g. 3 non-dwarf units in your hand, it will get damaged by 3
- If you play it with 3 special cards in hand, but no non-dwarven units, it won't damage itself

Last edited:
wow...they really hate ST and really have a hard on for SY do they?

thanks goodness for the draft mode though...

something to do while I wait for ST to not suck again...or for SY to get nerfed or removed as a faction permanently...

sad leafy noises...

Which changes in particular were you missing, if you don't mind me asking?
As for me, I wanted to see a few buffs to unused cards in their roster, you know, for more variety.
Change to the whole meta.

The post just below your post I'm quoting also states my main frustration on the game. The gaps between the good cards and the bad cards are too far.

This game has unique base-mechanics, artistic lores, but mercilessly devastated by brutal disbalance.

---

I play many card games since childhood. And I haven't known any other games like this one. Why you ruin this CDPR? The game is no longer worth your time and no longer profitting you? Hahaha, fine, I can simply play something else and put my money elsewhere. Isn't this a customer's logic?

Plenty loved this game, and plenty have sent their suggestions, complaints, and frustrations. Do you even feel us? Cause if you do, then you'd care and read, and react accordingly. It seems that you haven't felt us. I mean, it's getting clearer and clearer that you don't.

Bye again.

Top Bottom