Patch Notes 10.2

+
Hey, anyone know when Mobile will receive this patch? My Gwent didnt updated yet at PlayStore.

I have a feeling we'll see a lot of NR engines now. The boost is significant if you sum up all resupply-related cards. Perhaps even too much.

I have a feeling we'll see a lot of NR engines now. The boost is significant if you sum up all resupply-related cards. Perhaps even too much.
Haha, ya think? I just had a great match vs siege. They opened on blue: Henselt to Vengeance (leader) to Ballista with the siege master pulling and thinning 2 cards (21 points). Then it got worse. R1 score 36:0 (me). R2 Siege push score 47:0 (me), at which point I said, "Nah..."

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
To be fair, classic Crimes have the same issue as Precision Strike ST - when they're good, the game quickly stops being fun for everyone else. I bet CDPR are reluctant to do anything about them after the Drill fiasco.
Passiflora has been relevant recently, so it's not like it needs a "big" buff. More like...a gentle push.
I totally see why they wouldn't want to revert Tunnel Drill, but even then, the deck without that card needs some better synergy between crownsplitters and crimes imo. Cleaver is an strong card and the deck thins well but that's all it offers, it lacks both points and control.

And Passi was relevant recently? When? I genuinely didn't saw it as an archetype since before Way of the Witcher came out

UMA22

Forum regular
Philippe van Moorlehem the new toxic card.
But finaly something to stop Monsters sabbat deck
As usual nilfgaard always get the best modification to counter others decks
Half players are playing it, and it annoying
Ardal daep dahy is too strong and should get nerfed
Finaly something that could be intresting for NR
But i think king henselt should add zèle to the siege machine that he bring, he is 13 provision after all i still think he is not worthy of his price,
Or make a condition to vengeance of raffar to get zele in deploiement
It cost 10 and it just not fair that it could get killed by one special card
Other thing dandelion and istredd should not boost NR spy card like sabrina and vermon roche and boost theirself instead, same think for erland.
so it boost nilfgaard spy card if they steal it or make copy of it or also syndicate if they steal it with phillippa, so it still be not intresting for them to take them
Many elfes troupes in Scoia'tel should get be stronger or cheaper i think etriel and her lynx is a good start

UMA22

Forum regular
Haha, ya think? I just had a great match vs siege. They opened on blue: Henselt to Vengeance (leader) to Ballista with the siege master pulling and thinning 2 cards (21 points). Then it got worse. R1 score 36:0 (me). R2 Siege push score 47:0 (me), at which point I said, "Nah..."
I won 5 game out of 6 today with my siege deck
Got lucky sometimes
I hope a wont face a NG bannish deck Because with vengeance of raffar and the siege master i already play almost my whole cards

I won 5 game out of 6 today with my siege deck
Got lucky sometimes
I hope a wont face a NG bannish deck Because with vengeance of raffar and the siege master i already play almost my whole cards
Ah, yes, First World problems. Mill will save us all.

The new resupply is great. Imagine Symbiosis, except every time you play a nature card, ON TOP OF SPAWNING a treant, EVERY treant you previously spawned PINGS an enemy unit, lmao. such fair.

I am happy with every change exept Philippe van Moorlehem, he is way to strong for a 8 provision card. But I already commented about that in another thread and in the youtube comments under the video.

In summary:
I think it would be more reasonable to give him a strength of 4 so you can instant remove him and the nilfgard player has to think more about when to play him. This would not hurt his potential and give the oponent other ways to deal with it exept heatwave (which you need for masquarade ball anyway) or the, for other factions, rare 6 dmg cards.
Lock is not really a full counterplay because the threat is not removed and you always run at least one purify/lock removal card, so its unlikely that the lock stays.

If untouched he can singlehandedly win you the game or perform way over his provision cost. He has the same threat level like 10 provision cards, this should not be this way!

Furthermore if the status archetype gets buffed it is only logical that purify cards get a buff aswell. Maybe change caretaker to have a cooldown of 1 instead of 2. If you plan to buff status its necessary to have more counterplay options which are not really there yet.

I also doubt that the King of Beggars Nerf will be enough, but only time will tell.

Cheers :)

Philippe van Moorlehem is too strong now for 8 provision cost.
Melusine is basically too strong for 10 privision cost in my opinion, should be 12-13.

Well, I guess I'll just have to annoy everyone now by playing those OP NR engines... CDPR REALLY should play this game before they release it. (n)

Well, I guess I'll just have to annoy everyone now by playing those OP NR engines... CDPR REALLY should play this game before they release it. (n)
I do agree. I don’t think I would call any single faction or card particularly imbalanced, but the removal focus is completely out of hand and it is quickly becoming not fun. Doing total boardwipes against ST hand buff at the end of round 3 is not reasonable.

Any idea when Love event starts today? I don't want to login before that in caser there are rewards for daily logins (like it was with the winter event). Although this one looks more like the last Saovine event.

Any idea when Love event starts today? I don't want to login before that in caser there are rewards for daily logins (like it was with the winter event). Although this one looks more like the last Saovine event.
Usually around 12 pm CET( around 50 minutes from now)

This tweet is almost an hour old, so I don't think they'll post a separate thread about:

1644580352789.png

Philippe van Moorlehem is good but doesn't strike me as OP. He needs setup and a deck that can utilize him. He himself can be controlled easily by locks or purifies. He's fine and NG has needed a good 8 prov card for many patches now.

Top Bottom