Patch Notes 10.3

+
Clearly whatever flaw NG has is minimal compared to its glaring control advantage, otherwise so many people wouldn't play the faction. Also, how is wild Hunt a control deck? MO doesn't have enough control cards in any archetype to be considered a control deck.
Played 15 games against NG this season so far:
- Wins: 11
- Losses: 4

Means that 50% of my games this season where against NG so far, so yea it's still VERY popular on the other hand they are making up 11 / 16 wins so far. Can't say that I'm sad about that, most of the NG archetypes are pretty toxic, so if they are basically free wins at this point, go ahead, continue to play them.

There should be a 9 provision Firesworn unit for the new Damnation. Having cards like these just delete themselves at the wrong point range just sucks. A Siegfried Grandmaster card would fit well I think.

There should be a 9 provision Firesworn unit for the new Damnation. Having cards like these just delete themselves at the wrong point range just sucks. A Siegfried Grandmaster card would fit well I think.
hahaha, I burned myself on that one too. Now that we know and pay attention to what the card description says, we just don't create 9 point unit :LOL:

To be fair it is kind of silly that Ulrich was added before Siegfried: Grandmaster, given that even his brief appearance in The Witcher 2 is longer than Ulrich's appearance in The Witcher III.

Am I the only one who doesn't like that the game wants to force players to play with shitty decks more and more with every patch?
It is so boring and disgusting how everybody plays dead eye ambush mass of Scoi'tael, play all the cards in 4 turns Northern Realms, spawn countless firesworns in no time Syndicate, damage every damn unit Skellige, devour and spawn 3 bloody mistress/Madoc Monster etc. etc. it clearly kills the game for me. Fakin sad.

Am I the only one who doesn't like that the game wants to force players to play with shitty decks more and more with every patch?
It is so boring and disgusting how everybody plays dead eye ambush mass of Scoi'tael, play all the cards in 4 turns Northern Realms, spawn countless firesworns in no time Syndicate, damage every damn unit Skellige, devour and spawn 3 bloody mistress/Madoc Monster etc. etc. it clearly kills the game for me. Fakin sad.
Vampire deck's still strong. SK Mushroom, MO relic are not meta but can easily carry you to pro rank.

I concur with the angry orator two posts above ;)

While CDPR were aiming to give us three boosted decks this month, in reality they gave just one - the Waylay.
Wild Hunt is still weak and SY firesworn lacks control.

I have to say, I am not enjoying the ladder this month at all.

Top Bottom