Patch Notes 10.4

+
Dwarves get wrecked by anything that punches through armor... poison, bleed, resets... not tier 1.

It's not their resistance to direct dmg that makes them powerful IMO - it's sheer amount of points they can dish out quickly. New Dennis is overtuned for a 7 prov card, there's always a way to add armor - I saw him play for 26 pts. People will eventually build decks that will effectively deal with dwarfs and still rule meta, but in terms of power/prov ratio they are strong. Like tier 1 or tier 2 strong.

Okay so it is clear beyond any reasonable doubt by now that traveling priestess is BEYOND broken. What is up with CDPR giving NR these absolutely broken carryover cards all the time? Alumni, meditating mages, and now this? Are we really going to have to suffer an entire patch with this garbage before it is fixed like we did with meditating mages?

It is NOT okay that a 4p bronze plays 30+ points and then gets replayed repeating this OVER and OVER. At least with alumni and meditating mages, there was a way to interact with them and disrupting their gameplan.

Compass with Fucusya for 8p is pretty broken, same with ring of favor which reminds me of wanderers pre-nerf when it was auto-include in all decks, but this priestess just takes the cake. I REALLY hope we will not have to wait an entire month before this is properly addressed.

Okay so it is clear beyond any reasonable doubt by now that traveling priestess is BEYOND broken. What is up with CDPR giving NR these absolutely broken carryover cards all the time? Alumni, meditating mages, and now this? Are we really going to have to suffer an entire patch with this garbage before it is fixed like we did with meditating mages?

It is NOT okay that a 4p bronze plays 30+ points and then gets replayed repeating this OVER and OVER. At least with alumni and meditating mages, there was a way to interact with them and disrupting their gameplan.

Compass with Fucusya for 8p is pretty broken, same with ring of favor which reminds me of wanderers pre-nerf when it was auto-include in all decks, but this priestess just takes the cake. I REALLY hope we will not have to wait an entire month before this is properly addressed.
Lmao: this card is such great design: 4p priestess combined with 4p tridam =30+ points in one turn; 4p priestess with 4p teleportation (with that tridam still onboard, immediate 30+ points again, if there's no tridam, then it's "only" like 19 points, lol. And then of course it keeps the earned charges in the graveyard, too. But, hey, it's cool, it's gotta have a target :D

rrc

Forum veteran
Lmao: this card is such great design: 4p priestess combined with 4p tridam =30+ points in one turn; 4p priestess with 4p teleportation (with that tridam still onboard, immediate 30+ points again, if there's no tridam, then it's "only" like 19 points, lol. And then of course it keeps the earned charges in the graveyard, too. But, hey, it's cool, it's gotta have a target :D
When Gord was capped at 15 points max, the explanation was that "you can't interact with Gord until it is played". For other cards that grow beyond 15 for fewer provisions were fine as they were intractable (like flying piggy). Because when you play Gord as a finisher, the opponent can't do anything until that point and because of that it is capped at 15, so they said. This is even after the entire deck is to get max value from Gord.

And now they have printed a 4P card which has no cap and can't be interacted until it is played. So, what the hell? If a bloody 4P card which can't be touched till it is played can play for 24+ points on its own (lets not add Tridam or Troll or the spells to replay it, but see this card alone on deploy) why the hell Gord should be capped?

But still I don't want to complaint. ST was given the second season for Elves when they were really strong, which is a rare thing. And in the next month we have got a Dwarf rework (we don't know yet if Dwarf reworks is as good/strong as Elves, but still, the effort to bring them up from garbage tier itself is really something we should be grateful about). So, lets not complain about any other broken stuff. Lets just rejoice what we have now, till they last.
Post automatically merged:

At least one more person realising the RoF nonsense. Thanks!

It's not their resistance to direct dmg that makes them powerful IMO - it's sheer amount of points they can dish out quickly. New Dennis is overtuned for a 7 prov card, there's always a way to add armor - I saw him play for 26 pts. People will eventually build decks that will effectively deal with dwarfs and still rule meta, but in terms of power/prov ratio they are strong. Like tier 1 or tier 2 strong.

See it's not true though, if you can apply bleeds you can destroy all dwarf tokens which have very little HP. And if they do buff one guy into massive dwarf status with dennis, you just use a tall punish to kill it or use a reset. IMO not too hard to beat with most control decks, except siege decks.

I am completely with you. I easily jumped to Rank 1 with this deck. I would suggest the following nerf:

Traveling Priestess (body 1, provision 4)
Deploy: Gain 0 Charges. Whenever this unit is put back in your deck, increase the number of Charges by 1.
Zeal. Order: Boost an allied unit by 1.
Charge: 0
Devotion: Whenever this unit is put back in your deck, increase the number of Charges by 2 instead.

I am completely with you. I easily jumped to Rank 1 with this deck. I would suggest the following nerf:

Traveling Priestess (body 1, provision 4)
Deploy: Gain 0 Charges. Whenever this unit is put back in your deck, increase the number of Charges by 1.
Zeal. Order: Boost an allied unit by 1.
Charge: 0
Devotion: Whenever this unit is put back in your deck, increase the number of Charges by 2 instead.
I think removing zeal will be a much better nerf.

Just played some games with that deck and i have to agree, The card is broken.

But The problem is you need to create an entre deck to that card works and some nerfs on it will problably kill The card and The entre archetetype

Priestess is OP but still not as good as SK or NG mill. Both will beat it. Priestess decks still have a large amount of luck to them, namely, whether or not your Envoys will pull up the priestess or not; if your envoys hit priestess frequently then you win, if not you lose.

Still zero interactivity and not fun at all, but, it's not OP. Control decks beat Priestess decks in first round and even if there is no control, there is still a huge chance to fail to envoy priestess to the top of the deck.

Monster's deck dead... every update worth and worth? but melusine cost anly 10 every patch... ty, i realy cat't won 3 days with elvs and monster's decks.

Monster's deck dead... every update worth and worth? but melusine cost anly 10 every patch... ty, i realy cat't won 3 days with elvs and monster's decks.
Relic's deck is much stronger now with that artefact that brings a copy of a creature from grave. Did you try it?

Necromancer’s Tome looks to be powerful in a lot of decks. But I don’t know if it is enough to bring monsters back into the top meta.

Time per turn definetly needs adjustment. Buffing travelling priestess to 21 or so, 12 of which by using 4 Pincer manouvers, summoning It with oniromancy, and then using all 21 Charges Is almost impossible, especially on mobile.
I get that there has to be a time limit, but wouldn't It be possible to extend It by a very small amount per action (e.g. 1 second per action or so). This way normal turns wouldn't be longer, allowing more dense turns to be completed.

Time per turn definetly needs adjustment. Buffing travelling priestess to 21 or so, 12 of which by using 4 Pincer manouvers, summoning It with oniromancy, and then using all 21 Charges Is almost impossible, especially on mobile.
I get that there has to be a time limit, but wouldn't It be possible to extend It by a very small amount per action (e.g. 1 second per action or so). This way normal turns wouldn't be longer, allowing more dense turns to be completed.

Time should be paused during animations, and animations should be sped up considerably.

Top Bottom