Patch Notes 10.7

+
I am not having any issues playing on Android, but didn't try on PC. Is this only happening on computers?

Posting this here as well, since people are more likely to check patch note threads than the Technical forum:
1657038310018.png

Yeah, great, if only I could play !
The update is done but I got this "Connection not possible. This version of the game is no longer supported" message.
I think I should get used to it since with every update these kind of problems happen, at least for me.
Sincerely, are you just a one-hit company (The Witcher 3) ? I mean, you know, Cyberpunk ...
Anyway, who am I to tell you anything ? I guess ...

Edit : ok, i'm a little bit late I see. But that doesn't mean my message it's not relevant ... or ?

rrc

Forum veteran
OK, anybody else wondering if cooldown on Renfri's infused leader abilities is a bit... TOO MUCH?
Most of the times I faced opponents who got Boost the lowest unit by 5 whenever you pass. That is a 15 points leader ability along with some other active ability. Renfri seems super strong and the 25 units thingy doesn't seem like a big issue at all. Most decks I face, they nicely thin to almost 1 or 2 cards and they dont need Heatwave.

But I faced another deck in which the opponent played both SY scenarios. May be such a greedy deck can handle this Renfri decks?

BTW, Harmony sucks. Tried only a few games and seems super clunky. Will try more and would decide. The Chamelion is such a nice concept but reducing the power every time requires that there are at least 2 harmony cards on the board and infusing it with Harmony doesn't work as everytime it is replayed, it resets its power. Really nice concept, but I think it should start with 5 power for 4P.

Most of the times I faced opponents who got Boost the lowest unit by 5 whenever you pass. That is a 15 points leader ability along with some other active ability. Renfri seems super strong and the 25 units thingy doesn't seem like a big issue at all. Most decks I face, they nicely thin to almost 1 or 2 cards and they dont need Heatwave.

But I faced another deck in which the opponent played both SY scenarios. May be such a greedy deck can handle this Renfri decks?

BTW, Harmony sucks. Tried only a few games and seems super clunky. Will try more and would decide. The Chamelion is such a nice concept but reducing the power every time requires that there are at least 2 harmony cards on the board and infusing it with Harmony doesn't work as everytime it is replayed, it resets its power. Really nice concept, but I think it should start with 5 power for 4P.
Yeah, Renfri is meta. SK Renfri especially, since all their thinning is unit-based, so 25 units is no big deal. And then they play the Endless voyage at the end for 8p, LMAO. Very fair. Meanwhile, I'm playing Renfri Handbuff. Fun, but bricky and draw-dependent.

SY double scenario is also a thing, yes, because why not? Works fine, it's all coins.

Harmony doesn't necessarily suck, but it's not that strong, either. At least, I haven't found a way to really tune my deck yet. It's a 50/50 deck right now. I think the poison is kind of dragging it down, but since the whisperer went to 4p, you feel like you have to play it. Chameleon is a very late round 4p card. I usually don't get to replay it more than once, if that. All harmony engines should be on the board by then, so it plays for about 8-10 after buildup, which is okay.

I am gonna be really salty when they nerf Renfri, since she is the only thing NG has received this patch. Well at leat I will have 33 days of funny Renfri Hyperthin.

There was a issue that 'Mistress of Accrssories' could not be completed. Even now it has not been fixed. Issues like this are really annoying...
bug..png

DRK3

Forum veteran
First day over and i saw more Renfris than ALL of the new scenarios combined! :oops:
I knew she was gonna be popular, but not this popular.

I even faced decks targetting renfri, which used renfri themselves (i dont think i need to state which faction it was...)

The new scenarios, i havent figured most of them out (ive only tried two), but they're clearly superior to the old ones, due to their passive abilities, and they can lead to huge point bursts, most of the times i dont even know what happened :shrug:

First day over and i saw more Renfris than ALL of the new scenarios combined! :oops:

That's funny - I have seen nearly all scenarios (Nilfgaard, Scoia'tael, Northern Realms and Skellige; I am still waiting for Syndicate and Monsters) and not a single Renfri.

The new scenarios, i havent figured most of them out (ive only tried two), but they're clearly superior to the old ones, due to their passive abilities, and they can lead to huge point bursts, most of the times i dont even know what happened :shrug:

Same, no clue what happened during those games with Skellige or Nilfgaard - tons of points coming 'out of nowhere'. I need to read and test how they work. Renfri is very solid but unpredictable - some abilities are terrific others very game-dependant.

I even faced decks targetting renfri, which used renfri themselves (i dont think i need to state which faction it was...)

I have played many games but I have find both. My conclusion is ST and SK are top dog, both of their scenarios are quite good, NR is a flop, NG Renfri Hyperthin is inconsistent because you need to win round one but it is very strong if you win it, cultist is cluncky and not very strong, haven't find SY or MO yet.

The powercreep level with this expansion is extremely high...

There is no way to update all thousand useless cards to current level, and the developers surely aren't even trying. Instead, they decide to just throw several completely overpowered untested cards into the game from time to time, which gets hotfixed (hello my favourite radovid uprising), nerfed into oblivion or reworked (ornate sensor) soon after.

Last 8 of 10 games have been against NG. Starting to hate this patch... NG Assimilate, Clog, Mill, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Where are the playtesters of this game?
Renfri is totally insane.... WTF!
Did anyone test this before release it? :facepalm:

Last edited:
Какой саундтрек воспроизводится в главном меню дополнения Black Sun и есть ли он вообще???
Post automatically merged:

What kind of soundtrack is playing in the main menu in the Black Sun add-on and if there is one???

What a nice patch/carddrop again. :facepalm:

Renfri is interesting, but too powerfull.

Till now from the new scenarios i only faced two of them: NG and NR. Both were able to create ridicoulus high amounts of points every turn. So you are forced to play these new cards too if u don't want to loose automatically. And/or to have Yrden.

It remembers me at something happenend about three months ago...fun fact: trying to win against these new cards with a golden nekker deck seems to be quite challenging.

So i guess this is how it's gonna be: dropping some totally overpowered cards every three months, every card drop even more powerfull than the last one.

I know CDPR is a company and has to generate revenues. So from this point this seems logical: (newer) players will have to buy card packages every three months for some "special offer" price of about 1 EUR per card :ohstopit: . But it doesn't do the game any favour. Nerfing some of these overpowered cards, making older ones competitive again, would create much more diversity than creating new ones.

Maybe they should completely change the financing of the game, introducing a (small) monthly/yearly fee for using the game and then focus on balancing the 1500 cards already existing instead of creating new ones that make most of them just useless.

Top Bottom