Patch Notes 11.2

+
Well i know its only a "One more blame about it" but when devs Will nerf those cheap NG lockers?

Come on, why alba its 5 base Power? And still have One armor? Only to copy it with ensalve and dont lose points?

Everytime its The same, lock lock and lock.

That renfri/mg archetetype its like 3 or 4 seasons in tier 1 and devs didnt understand yet they need to change a lot of those cards.

So with alba, enslaves leader and etc you have 7 potencial locks. Since, usually, players play 16 cards, that mean almost half of those cards Will be locked.

In other hand, while other factions 6p bronze cards need time to grow, NG 6p bronze cards are almost instantly pointslam.

So while you need time/turns in the other factions, with NG you can only pointslam with that and lock The other cards

Dear dev, i know u dont really care anymore about the game, but when are u going to fix the NG cultists senario ?
At least fix it before the u leave please,
The senario infusing chapiter is obviously overpowered, and cannot be countred
It used to be countreble, if u remove the senario with heat or Bearification and since then, it was already needing a nerf, but now with affan it no more possible, it also used to be countreble with SK warriors but with the Nauzicaa Brigade they will keep winning anyway by bringing those two soldiers with cultists tag and give them abused boost
From the moment we know there's nothing that can beat it it mean it need a nerf

6 wins and 2 losses, ST must be op as hell if you can win against NG like that
First - SC is good indeed but...

Barracuda is an old and good player, Who palys extremly well with SC.

NG is The first faction every noob player choose to play on rank because Everything we already said here in this topics and other topics.

So its normal He crush those rookie players.

6 wins and 2 losses, ST must be op as hell if you can win against NG like that
Eh, sometimes you just catch a good streak where you aren't making a lot of mistakes and somehow manage to draw cards (not something NG ever has to worry about, lmao). Also, this was last 10 matches at rank 1 into 0, and I was playing an off meta deck that may have surprised them. Overall, I would say ST is in a pretty weak state right now, though obviously the point here was the insanity of dialing into 8 NG out of 10 games played.

Hi There CDPR,

Please may I ask the developers a question Re: Anna Henrietta?

Playing against NG in banished, why is it that Anna Henrietta always appears in the opponents deck? Everytime? There is no condition on the card to make it arrive at the top of the deck that I can see at the start, so unless I missed something, I don't understand what this happening? Is it a bug or perhaps an inbuilt weighting (prejudice) within the game?

If the devs can find a quick moment to explain this situation that would be kind. Thank you.

Last edited:
So after devs destroy The game with that horrible statment in december Last year they now decide to bring something that players wanted for long time but that actually changes nothing in the game.

For me never the statment "too late" fits so well

Well i know its only a "One more blame about it" but when devs Will nerf those cheap NG lockers?

Come on, why alba its 5 base Power? And still have One armor? Only to copy it with ensalve and dont lose points?

Everytime its The same, lock lock and lock.

That renfri/mg archetetype its like 3 or 4 seasons in tier 1 and devs didnt understand yet they need to change a lot of those cards.

So with alba, enslaves leader and etc you have 7 potencial locks. Since, usually, players play 16 cards, that mean almost half of those cards Will be locked.

In other hand, while other factions 6p bronze cards need time to grow, NG 6p bronze cards are almost instantly pointslam.

So while you need time/turns in the other factions, with NG you can only pointslam with that and lock The other cards
They just need to add them a condition
For example van Moorlehem hunters, will become lock if u control an aristocrat, all locking bronze cards should have conditions,
like they did for Aen Elle Slave Trader, wich btw need to have an easier condition bc it useless like it is
For me the reason why that deck is still tiers 1, it not bc of locks, it help sure but it more bc of that Illusionist, he cost 4 when it obviously need to cost 5 or maybe 6, he can create a copy of any bronze unit from the ur graveyard, imagine getting 5 or 6 reavers or Cat Witcher appairing, bc he can play many Illusionists

They just need to add them a condition
For example van Moorlehem hunters, will become lock if u control an aristocrat, all locking bronze cards should have conditions,
like they did for Aen Elle Slave Trader, wich btw need to have an easier condition bc it useless like it is
For me the reason why that deck is still tiers 1, it not bc of locks, it help sure but it more bc of that Illusionist, he cost 4 when it obviously need to cost 5 or maybe 6, he can create a copy of any bronze unit from the ur graveyard, imagine getting 5 or 6 reavers or Cat Witcher appairing, bc he can play many Illusionists
Yes, o agree, its not oy locks

Like i said, they need to change a lot of The cards in that deck.

The cheap locks

Pointslam 6p bronzes (while other factions they are all engime and need time to grow).
Ilusionists
Triss meteor
Fuckng vilgefortz

And etc etc

Actually a good point ( so it won't be done :D). At the very least, it should trigger deathwish of a bronze unit only.
It was that at one point but it was absolute trash so they buffed it.

I kinda don't want it to be nerfed because deathwish might then go from being a low tier 2 deck to unviable on pro ladder.

Top Bottom