Patch Notes 9.4

+
Can CDPR change Meditating Mage, please. Its not very powerful card but still it has unbalanced side. I think mechanic shold be changed this way: when you make an order, card should transform to another card (some kind of Non-meditation), without order ability, and gain Vitality for amotnth of turns, which Meditating mage was on patience. If bonded: also gain Resilience. Bonded shoud work for both form of card - Meditation and Non-meditation.
It can prevent players of abusing this card for 2 sets of game.

Can CDPR change Meditating Mage, please. Its not very powerful card but still it has unbalanced side. I think mechanic shold be changed this way: when you make an order, card should transform to another card (some kind of Non-meditation), without order ability, and gain Vitality for amotnth of turns, which Meditating mage was on patience. If bonded: also gain Resilience. Bonded shoud work for both form of card - Meditation and Non-meditation.
It can prevent players of abusing this card for 2 sets of game.
Horrible card design. But someone up there in cdpr thinks toxicity is super fun. That's why they are going into overdrive to support no-unit, ultra control OR in the other extreme, decks that if left not 100% controlled just win 100% of the time. It's the two extremes gwont devs know of, anything in the middle is vetoed instantly and not allowed to exist.

Horrible card design. But someone up there in cdpr thinks toxicity is super fun. That's why they are going into overdrive to support no-unit, ultra control OR in the other extreme, decks that if left not 100% controlled just win 100% of the time. It's the two extremes gwont devs know of, anything in the middle is vetoed instantly and not allowed to exist.
Well this is Vlad's view of having fun. Having these insane combos and point swings is the new definition of fun. I don't want to demean the man, but this view is having the opposite effect. It might be fun at start when you experiment with these combos and strategies, but it then degenerates into pure nonsense.

Top Bottom