Patch Notes 9.4

+
What's there left to play? You can't play engines and you can't play golds now. You can't counter with a defender and you can't stall to play tall because they have the cheapest removals in the game. The only thing left is to try and play swarm decks and if you do that you'll constantly be playing catch up and even if you pull it off you will be slaughtered by every other faction.
This has happened before and here we are again. At this point I don't think the devs have any intention or interest in changing the toxic nature of the cards they give NG
Personally, I'm kind of enjoying playing HB against NG right now. They can't get anything valuable at all pretty much, because aside from the smuggler nothing is worth a damn unboosted. :D Hilarity ensues.

i cant make a post cause im new but i just want u to know cdpr that this gwent patch is the worst thing ever... can u please fix ur game.. getting rolled by retatrded unfair decks all the time some quadruple masquerade ball , insta kill weather or overpowered mages especially the alumni card.. like wtf were u thinkin.. cant even remotely play my classic decks like nr witchers or smth like that cause it doesnt stand even a small chance against these cards.. i loved the game so much but im done for now just so much bsh*t going on. what a trash patch

How is this a nerf which encourages more Mulusine? Melusine is anyhow immune to this change right?
It is a nerf because it is worse for all targets that do not have Veil.
So Slizzl's point is that the interaction with every target not named Melusine is nerfed, which is undeniable a pure nerf.
Furthermore his point was that if anything this incentivizes even more focus on Melusine.

rrc

Forum veteran
It is a nerf because it is worse for all targets that do not have Veil.
So Slizzl's point is that the interaction with every target not named Melusine is nerfed, which is undeniable a pure nerf.
Furthermore his point was that if anything this incentivizes even more focus on Melusine.
Ok ok.. I understand. I didn't question "How is that a nerf to Sigraodflaekjaldkf". I knew that was a nerf, but didn't understand the point of how that nerf encourages Melusine. I was assuming that people anyhow use that card only for Melusine and this was not a nerf with regards to Melusine. But I understand that point that now it discourages the use of that card for defender and go all in for Melusine.
Thanks.

I must admit I don't like [the option not to save a deck], I preferred it the way it was, just felt more smoother, now this option box just slows me down and it even shows up if I made no changes whatsoever. -_-
I actually appreciate the option. There are many times when a deck I have under construction is just not working and I want to abandon it without saving it, then going through a menu to delete it.

Other times I start to change a deck only to realize it was the wrong deck. It is very nice to not have to rebuild the deck.

I am also prone to hit the deck builder exit arrow when I meant to exit the filter. It is nice to be able to cancel the action rather than wait to restart the deck builder.

For me, the added cost of of clicking that I want to save the deck is worth the inconvenience for the ability to choose other options.

Haven't seen any reports about her (yet), but might as well put this tweet here:
1633935070371.png

There seems to be a bug in the deck builder when clicking 'exit without saving'. [Video]
The deck builder won't display other cards than neutrals and the faction of the revisited deck.
(I'll report this the official way, but I thought it might be worth sharing.)
By the way, I like this new option. Although I think the massive sound effect is a bit unnecessary.

There seems to be a bug in the deck builder when clicking 'exit without saving'. [Video]
The deck builder won't display other cards than neutrals and the faction of the revisited deck.
(I'll report this the official way, but I thought it might be worth sharing.)
Yes, I and other ppl I've talked to noticed the same.

DRK3

Forum veteran
I tried Yaga for the first time today...

When it was announced, it got a lot of backlash, on how terrible it was, but i was under the impression it wasnt as bad as they said...
Well, i was completely wrong on this one, this card is such absolute trash, much worse than Filavandrel, i just played 5 matches and didnt see a F**ing single 4p card from my opponents, 5p bronzes dominate the meta (with the exception of NR bronzes, but somehow didnt faced any with this deck). I have to resort to putting a 4p bronzes on their side with operator, but even then there's the zeal condition!

Seriously, i cant understand how Yaga is 13p without zeal and a hard condition, while Mammuna was released as 10p (now 12p) and always had zeal no matter what.

I tried Yaga for the first time today...

When it was announced, it got a lot of backlash, on how terrible it was, but i was under the impression it wasnt as bad as they said...
Well, i was completely wrong on this one, this card is such absolute trash, much worse than Filavandrel, i just played 5 matches and didnt see a F**ing single 4p card from my opponents, 5p bronzes dominate the meta (with the exception of NR bronzes, but somehow didnt faced any with this deck). I have to resort to putting a 4p bronzes on their side with operator, but even then there's the zeal condition!

Seriously, i cant understand how Yaga is 13p without zeal and a hard condition, while Mammuna was released as 10p (now 12p) and always had zeal no matter what.
Hello,
Yes it seems that 4p are less played now(and I often have the feeling that opponent have twice more provisions points :oops:)

I'm sure you allready noticed that but you can eat your own units, so I usually eat a 4p unit of mine with some deatwish ability or one that has give his value on deploy, then I can eat those appetizing 5p units on opposite side :cool:

Anyway I agree that it does not make this card a great one as it still often struggle to get his value, even not speaking about great value,
In theory it can be insane, practically it work 1 / 10 time and then offer a nice fat unit for tall punisment... :shrug:

I saw your Yaga and 'bad - I have no aswer to it', but at the same moment I realised I have no 4p cards on board. :think:
Still - powercreep of ST cards made you to overcommit hard R1 trying to setup Whispess to kill Dunca or elven seer. Long round R3 was formality.

I think Yaga is bad card right now. And relicts lost a lot of their power compare to two last patches. Sad but true.

...can someone explain to me what the meta is right now??? I've tried literally every combination of decks, and I run into a different deck every time I queue up the past couple weeks. I have no clue what to play or what's being played, and I'm stuck in limbo right now unable to make any progress in ranked because I get a deck put together, maybe win one or two times with it, then run into like 20 different decks. I'm either getting someone who just counters every card I'm playing, clears my board every turn, or just flood the board with power that I can't counter or keep up with... It incredibly frustrating, especially when I go to play the same deck that just rolled me, then I get rolled by a similar deck to what I just played 5 minutes ago...

...can someone explain to me what the meta is right now??? I've tried literally every combination of decks, and I run into a different deck every time I queue up the past couple weeks. I have no clue what to play or what's being played, and I'm stuck in limbo right now unable to make any progress in ranked because I get a deck put together, maybe win one or two times with it, then run into like 20 different decks. I'm either getting someone who just counters every card I'm playing, clears my board every turn, or just flood the board with power that I can't counter or keep up with... It incredibly frustrating, especially when I go to play the same deck that just rolled me, then I get rolled by a similar deck to what I just played 5 minutes ago...
Team Elder Blood has a snapshot up https://www.teamelderblood.com/meta-snapshot/

Top Bottom