Patch Notes 9.6

+
The mobile update is already out, so i quickly tried out Radovid against AI and yeah you can spawn multiple Scytheman's with him.
Screenshot_2021-12-07-09-42-04-928_com.cdprojektred.gwent.jpg

The new Order button looks kinda strange.

Thank you for proving the worst scenario coming to life :)
Well i already faced it one Time, but i did bleed out all 3 Scytheman's in round 1 with a Milva and Saskia (i think she's far better than a lot of players here think) movement Deck, but I'm already expecting the worst as soon as someone posts a optimized Uprising Deck.

The mobile update is already out, so i quickly tried out Radovid against AI and yeah you can spawn multiple Scytheman's with him.
Looks like Yrden is back on the menu...

Just great. Played a game (in unranked) and ran into a deck with both Henselt (to play Raffard's Vengeance and feed of its cooldown - so putting this card out of AA's range while simultaneously introducing Henselt was quite futile) and Radovid to rechange the zeal. They still managed to lose to my vampires, but I can see new d-combos being born.
Post automatically merged:

Looks like Yrden is back on the menu...
Looks more like a job for the old Dimeritium bomb, that reset the whole board.

( Syndicate ) You need to fix Tamara Strenger's ability since it doesn't boost itself. It only boosts other witch hunters.

nice they made blood for the monsters 1000x more stronger when it was strong enough, just another trash thing cd project red adds to its list of making a un fun horrible balanced card game. only played 4 matches since this update all 4 matches against monsters, two using the new over powered blood vamp cards. Not sure if I wanna keep playing to see what else they ruined or made even more unbalanced instead of fixing things that needed to be balanced and taking care of. This is what they do. I mean i'm not surprised they made it worse anytime they add cards they make it worse but like seriously the monsters were already overpowered enough with relict decks and a few more. Blood was pretty good when played right, now its 1000x times better. Used to have fun but now a days this game is a trash experience from constantly playing overpowered decks or broken decks to playing people who net deck those same decks types [...]. Also because of that makes branching out trying out ideas making your own deck etc, not fun or rewarding. Big thumbs down and major toss into the trash can. Probably deleting this game later today and done playing for good. [...]. Which sucks cause im at 1700 hours played almost 1800 but im tired of this crap. Tired enough to quit playing and leave a bad review on anything and everything and gonna tell people to avoid and not put a single dime into this game. Devs dont deserve it.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice they made blood for the monsters 1000x more stronger when it was strong enough, just another trash thing cd project red adds to its list of making a un fun horrible balanced card game. only played 4 matches since this update all 4 matches against monsters, two using the new over powered blood vamp cards. Not sure if I wanna keep playing to see what else they ruined or made even more unbalanced instead of fixing things that needed to be balanced and taking care of. This is what they do. I mean i'm not surprised they made it worse anytime they add cards they make it worse but like seriously the monsters were already overpowered enough with relict decks and a few more. Blood was pretty good when played right, now its 1000x times better. Used to have fun but now a days this game is a trash experience from constantly playing overpowered decks or broken decks to playing people who net deck those same decks types [...]. Also because of that makes branching out trying out ideas making your own deck etc, not fun or rewarding. Big thumbs down and major toss into the trash can. Probably deleting this game later today and done playing for good. [...]. Which sucks cause im at 1700 hours played almost 1800 but im tired of this crap. Tired enough to quit playing and leave a bad review on anything and everything and gonna tell people to avoid and not put a single dime into this game. Devs dont deserve it.
Funny to see someone with a lot of hours played so fresh on the forum and so pure-heartedly raging. I think you're right, but that's the way Gwent is now and has been for a long time. The most fun you can make of it is trying to maneuver between unplayable decks and OP ones. Or yes, quitting is always a option. Because I'm sure you'll see many more overused broken decks in the next few days. And then they''ll boil to a few overly overused overly broken decks with a trace of people still trying to actually play Gwent.
As for the blood mechanics - I haven't tested it fully yet. It's definitely boosted now (and was pretty decent before), but can be (and has been in my earlier games) countered in many ways. That's why "Blood Scent" is my last incomplete mastery. And I really can't find a way to squeeze Regis into my deck without removing another good card. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DRK3

Forum veteran
Most of my matches were also against MO Vampires and i have yet to win against them.

This is a great example of an archetype that was close to being viable, but too many buffs and now its simply overtuned, mostly because their bronzes provide much more value than other faction bronzes. (looking at Alp and Fleder)

Most of my matches were also against MO Vampires and i have yet to win against them.

This is a great example of an archetype that was close to being viable, but too many buffs and now its simply overtuned, mostly because their bronzes provide much more value than other faction bronzes. (looking at Alp and Fleder)
I definitely loved the old Fleder better (and I'm PLAYING vampires). Maybe the devs will nerf him back soon (and do something about Radovid).

Giving the Reward Tree it's own card was very unnecessary. It just clutters the menu for no reason (cards in the menu are huge) ... It was perfect the way it was before, imo.

Giving the Reward Tree it's own card was very unnecessary. It just clutters the menu for no reason (cards in the menu are huge) ... It was perfect the way it was before, imo.
Additionally the "Play" menu is now too long and needs scrolling to get to the Training mode.

Umm we did not need more immunity cards. Those are already a pain to deal with - Kayran, Milva, Gabor...
Duny is the only one that's alright I feel like. He can't boost after gaining immunity and plays for 7, so yeah.

Some okay changes, some new OP cards, but overall I am disappointed in that another patch goes by and there are still hundreds of unused, weak cards that get no adjustments.

Looks like another boring Gwent meta where we play the same 3 or 4 decks.

...for those complaining about the Vampires now, try taking them against the new SK with Bran and Onslaught. Not even close...

SK Pirates with Onslaught are seriously busted now, there are few incorrect interactions between new leader passive and other cards, but the most broken thing amongst it is Morkvarg triggering passive on every dmg ping, not only on the last one. This leads to armor values go up to 20-30 on multiple cards, if you time it right!

Already reported, hopefully hotfix incoming soon.

Yep, met a new breed of d-players playing the same (card by card) Vampire deck. Much sadness.

Top Bottom