Patch Notes 9.6

+
That Morkvarg bug will be fixed this week:
1639398670513.png

I think Milva:Sharphooter and Saskia:Commander are crazy... in a bad term.
Milva is way too cheap with 11 provision cost, it should be like 13 or even 14 and make a iimit how many times can jump out of deck. It is so irritating and broken that every time I get a Scoiatel enemy with Guerilla tactics I just want to leave immediately...
Saskia with spamming units + immunity is a bad joke too.

Last edited:
Please fix the way King of Beggars works with Townsfolk, they turn into Bincy. This is just utterly broken. Not many ppl play SY just cause it's not as popular but this is not any less broken then Milva or maybe even more broken. KoB is very unhealthy for the game, if Fucusya is 14 prov then he should be too, OR make him less of a nuclear points bomb.

I agree that King of Beggars is currently the most broken card in the game, even worse than Saskia. I like that there's more SY now and that they actually have some deck diversity but what they all have in common is the broken Savolla+King of Beggars combo which points slams make even old Mammuna look like an innocent little girl.

I think an easy fix would be cap his counter at 3 (number could be adjusted) for each tribute, that way you at least take away 6 points from the potential 42 and you can't just slam it at any time without some kind of set up.

Please remove the "Alchemy" tag from Golden Froth (obviously this is because of Mushy Truffle, which CAN BE REUSED with Dvimavendras), or put SK bonded alchemy OP engines back to 5 provisions. This deck is just OP af, those cheap engines growing up to 20 points!?
That used to be an honorable archetype but now it's just spewing out a gazzilion of points for a tiny bit of provisions, and ofc the auto-include Fukyusa helps.
Seriously, compare this card to the Dryad Matron... 2 Matron's can be 2 points per turn (1 per matron), meanwhile SK druid women are twice as much AND can be triggered multiple times per turn. Matrons can be more IF there is a living sentry on the ranged row but that is now a 3rd card required to make that happen while SK druid women don't need a 3rd dude living in a specific row to do their boosts.

Edit: I feel like I am back in the days when Flying Pig Riders (sorry I just can't remember the actual name of the card lol) came out for MO and were a 4 provision 2 points per turn engine, lol. :s I've been reminded of those dark days again (except SK druid girls can be triggered multiple times per turn).

Last edited:
[...] Have a banlist when something is unbalanced that removes them from game play that updates every 2 weeks or month. Or have players pick cards that want removed and fixed through a vote list. Or a player ban pick. These are all methods other games use. Why is this one so badly done?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think the free Geralt Sword Trinket claimed properly. Its not anywhere on my trinkets page. I'm wondering if its a bug?

Also Radovid malfunctions. It says that he gives you 1 charge of leader ability if you have at least still 1 and order repeats it. My enemy depleted all the leader abilities, used Radovid which gave zero charge with deploy, but with order he gave 2 charges...

Also Radovid malfunctions. It says that he gives you 1 charge of leader ability if you have at least still 1 and order repeats it. My enemy depleted all the leader abilities, used Radovid which gave zero charge with deploy, but with order he gave 2 charges...
No, the only condition this card has is that the leader has to be more than one charge in total, not at the moment.

The amount of NG mill in this current meta is staggering, at rank 1 at least, 40% of matches are vs mill, 20% are SK Onslaught and Alchemy, 15% SY KoG, 15% no unit Milva, then the other 10% are rest of the decks...

And mill is a direct consequence of other stuff like Onslaught, Alchemy and Milva, KoG being OP. So ppl just resort to random milling to win, AND it works well cause devs made Golem 12 POWER FOR 6 PROVISIONS?!!?!?! Disgusting, but not as disgusting as Snowdrop + Tactical Decision. Absolutely putrid amount points for a deck that's already toxic af. This is the most toxic meta since Viy was popular AT THE SAME TIME LAST YEAR.
December is the start of the worst period for Gwent, then in January we get a tiny patch that doesn't address anything cuz devs are on holidays so they chillin and resting. So Jan will probs just be an extension of December. :giveup:
:sleep:

Please put Imperial Golem back to 7 provisions, then somehow fix this sick Snowdrop + Tactical decision + Wanderers interaction!
Give snowdrop a counter so she can only buff herself 2 or 3 times per turn, not that sick 12 power Snowdrop IN 1 TURN!

Last edited:
The amount of NG mill in this current meta is staggering, at rank 1 at least, 40% of matches are vs mill, 20% are SK Onslaught and Alchemy, 15% SY KoG, 15% no unit Milva, then the other 10% are rest of the decks...

And mill is a direct consequence of other stuff like Onslaught, Alchemy and Milva, KoG being OP. So ppl just resort to random milling to win, AND it works well cause devs made Golem 12 POWER FOR 6 PROVISIONS?!!?!?! Disgusting, but not as disgusting as Snowdrop + Tactical Decision. Absolutely putrid amount points for a deck that's already toxic af. This is the most toxic meta since Viy was popular AT THE SAME TIME LAST YEAR.
December is the start of the worst period for Gwent, then in January we get a tiny patch that doesn't address anything cuz devs are on holidays so they chillin and resting. So Jan will probs just be an extension of December. :giveup:
:sleep:

Please put Imperial Golem back to 7 provisions, then somehow fix this sick Snowdrop + Tactical decision + Wanderers interaction!
Give snowdrop a counter so she can only buff herself 2 or 3 times per turn, not that sick 12 power Snowdrop IN 1 TURN!
2 days ago i decided to go to pro rank. I went from rank 3 to pro rank in 17 matches (only lost One) and i didnt faced any opponent using mill.

So i dont know where you find those statics, but for me they are strange

2 days ago i decided to go to pro rank. I went from rank 3 to pro rank in 17 matches (only lost One) and i didnt faced any opponent using mill.

So i dont know where you find those statics, but for me they are strange
Seems you really don't know statistics and probabilities. 17 matches show almost nothing.

Current meta is a disgrace. Going to Pro rank never felt less attractive. And hopes that devs will actually fix anything are slim. Most we can expect is a provision nerf to the most overused and degenerate cards.

Seems you really don't know statistics and probabilities. 17 matches show almost nothing.

Current meta is a disgrace. Going to Pro rank never felt less attractive. And hopes that devs will actually fix anything are slim. Most we can expect is a provision nerf to the most overused and degenerate cards.
Well He said "at rank 1 at least" só He is not talking about pro.

All the matches i played in rank 1 i didnt faced any NG mill. I know 7 games its not that much, but If its "40%" i would problably face One of them.

But Yeah, i have to agree, i really dont know how stactics made by someone with no data to show works

You almost never face mill on pro rank as long as you don't fall below 2.4k MMR, speaking as someone who played hundreds of games this season and not just a handful I can safely say it has been less than 1% of my matchups, and personally I am pretty happy if I queue into mill since it's one of the easier decks to beat as long as you know how to properly play against it, with most decks anyway.

I'd even go as far as to say Kingslayers should go back to being 5prov, the deck is borderline meme-tier at this point.

Mill is a skilless troll deck. Meme is actually a bit generous of a tier for it. Last thing it needs is any sort of buff. And the TD+Snowdrop combo IS broken and has been for a long time, even outside of mill (hyperthin). It's worse than Eist+Blaze. The fact that it helps mill deckers win R1, which is basically their win condition, makes it worse yet, because it encourages more of them to come out of the woodwork. A counter added to Snowdrop would help, i think.

Mill is a skilless troll deck. Meme is actually a bit generous of a tier for it. Last thing it needs is any sort of buff. And the TD+Snowdrop combo IS broken and has been for a long time, even outside of mill (hyperthin). It's worse than Eist+Blaze. The fact that it helps mill deckers win R1, which is basically their win condition, makes it worse yet, because it encourages more of them to come out of the woodwork. A counter added to Snowdrop would help, i think.
Well, I half agree with most of what you said, but I quite like mill, just I hate the RNG element of it, like I hate all of the RNG in this game, which can be infuriating. Some kind of rework could definitely be considered. Perhaps something along the lines of kingslayers mill the lowest prov card, but now costs only 4 provisions.

I think the tactical decision+snowdrop combo only became a real issue when mage assassins were added to the game, I wouldn't mind some kind of nerf to them since they are basically auto-include in all NG decks, if not with leader, then with blightmakers.

Last edited:
Regis: Reborn made monster bleeding deck a cheapskate way to play too. All you have to do is spamming units wtih bleeding, have Unseen Elder and preferably Orianna, keep Regis in your hand and you win most of the times... ridiculous.

Regis: Reborn made monster bleeding deck a cheapskate way to play too. All you have to do is spamming units wtih bleeding, have Unseen Elder and preferably Orianna, keep Regis in your hand and you win most of the times... ridiculous

It forces you to commit to use bleeding the whole game, it is a top end prov card, it does not work like KoB wich you can just throw in your deck along ONE other card and have a 30+ points finisher. I thougt so at first, too but Regis is actually priced accordingly.

Top Bottom