Patch Notes - UPDATED 28.08.2014

+
Patch Notes - UPDATED 28.08.2014

In this thread we will be posting patch notes for all the TWAG updates :

Patch Notes 28.08.2014

In the update that is live now you will find :
- Tool tips explaining elements of the game when you will point to an UI element.
- Fix for healing (it works now the same way on both cards and locations).
- Now you can ALT-TAB without the danger of disconnecting :)
- You can Fast Travel by sea (paying the coin cost).
- Fix for dice "sticking" problem
- Fix for Yarpen rest action
- Fix for using "Ą" in the chat window
- New cards
- Fix for several cards that had wrong effects to intended.
- Smaller stability fixes

Please continue to play the game and post your feedback on the forum.

The Witcher Adventure Game Executive Producer
Rafał Jaki

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patch Notes 07.08.2014

- Fix for crasher when clicking other objects when performing certain actions.
- Fix for several cards that had wrong effects to intended.
- Fix for Quest cards that activated or had not when they should.

Rafał Jaki

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patch Notes 26.07.2014

- The long awaited NEW activity log : in the left corner you can find the activity log that shows all the actions and obstacles that all player face during the game. They are sorted by the color that is represented by the character (Geralt RED / Triss Blue etc). When you click on a monster or a card you will see the card unfolding on the left side of the activity log. You can also choose one or more character to see there action log instead all the whole thing.
- NEW chat that is matching the activity log
- The REST action works properly now (you can choose to heal up to 2 small or 1 sever wound)
- Fixes for blockers and the unlimited action bug
- New XP cards for Geralt

Rafał Jaki

Patch Notes 11.07.2014

- During the game if you click MENU you can turn off the sound or go back to the main menu
- Fixes for blockers
- Fixes for matchmaking (if you are disconnected before the game starts the game will not start)
- Fixes for the UI (Development Cards)
- Card Fix (Siegfried of Denesle)

We are still working on a new "passive" player presentation (you would be able to see more and in a more organized way).

Rafał Jaki

Patch Notes 09.07.2014

Many thanks for posting your feedback but also reporting bugs - as you can see we are hard at work to fix all that we can in a timely fashion.

- The heal mechanic work's properly when entering Duen Canell
- Removed the blocker for showing the monster that could cause a game freeze
- The game will communicate more frequently even when alt-tabed so the getting disconnected is less likely to happen
- Tutorial update (we explained the war track and the region mechanic with an example)
- Bix fix for players name disappearance that could cause a freeze
- Animation fix
- When a players quites the game it will show "Bye bye" and "Player left" when a player is disconnected you will only see "Player left"
- A fix for good fortune cards
- A fix of the " ' " in some game text
- smaller stability fixes

We are still working on a new "passive" player presentation (you would be able to see more and in a more organized way).

Rafał Jaki

Patch Notes 07.07.2014

Dear Beta Participants,

First of all many thanks for taking the time and playing the game! We know you may have encountered some bugs - we are working on them now.

- Grammar and typo correction
- Stability fixes
- Dice blocker fixes

We will patch the game and solve the issues as they will be discovered but also we are working on a new "passive" player presentation (you would be able to see more and in a more organized way).

We also understand that there are certain aspects of the game that were not explain properly and we will address that in the upcoming update.

Rafał Jaki

Last edited:
Game launcher seems to be not updating to the newest version yet. Launcher says the game is "Up to date" but in-game I still have the TR028 version.

That's weird, because in the game it says: "TR028 2014-07-04" which for me seems to be the older version (look at the date).

Last edited:
It was available on Friday at night but I had to write the patch notes and as you can imagine we are not working on the weekends :)

Well, you shouldn't have called the thread "Patch Notes 07.07.2014" then, that was the confusing part as it implied that the patch was released today ;)

Hey Rafal! Thank you and your team very much for fixing the game so quickly! Today's patch is really great and I'm looking forward to future updates. :)

But please, now when this patch was released, send another bunch of keys already! I have a computer party with my friends from friday and we wanted to play TWAG here. I already can play because my friend from far away sent my his second key but I'm still waiting for my two keys which I will give to my local friend so we can play it. Computer party without Witcher is no party! :p

And by the way, is there any way to contact you personally? I want to ask you something more business oriented. ;)

Hey Rafal! Thank you and your team very much for fixing the game so quickly! Today's patch is really great and I'm looking forward to future updates. :)

But please, now when this patch was released, send another bunch of keys already! I have a computer party with my friends from friday and we wanted to play TWAG here. I already can play because my friend from far away sent my his second key but I'm still waiting for my two keys which I will give to my local friend so we can play it. Computer party without Witcher is no party! :p

And by the way, is there any way to contact you personally? I want to ask you something more business oriented. ;)

We have send a second wave yesterday but not a huge one - we will be sending a big one after we implement the new passive player mode which should be out next week.

As for contact Please write an email to biz@cdprojektred.com

Hi Rafał,

I also wanted to contact you personally through the GOG.com team since I saw that here I didn't have the opportunity to send you a PM, but it seems I didn't succeed. I would have some remarks regarding the differences between the actual board game's present state and your digital version (I'm a beta tester of both and got permission from FFG to do so). Could you please give me an e-mail address too, or should I also send my comments to this biz@cdprojektred.com address?

Thanks for your help!

@Rafal Jaki I've this problem if there is a fix for it? I click on the buttons but nothing happens! And when the game starts I only see half the screen :l I want to play it!

Noticed the update yesterday, and also noted palyin with my beta-friend, that the game was a little less stable.. We tried 1 long and two medium matches, all of them crashed shortly after first quest completion.
My friend saw it was my turn to play, while I saw him still playing his turn. Had to restart the match.

It would be nice if patch notes were posted for the recent updates. Not only are they useful for players, with us being informed, any issues regarding the updates that are noticed by the players can be more quickly reported and addressed. It's a little thing, and because of that sometimes it's forgotten about, but posting the update logs is beneficial to developers as well.

Top Bottom