• Skellige

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Scoia'tael

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Monsters

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
Patch predictions; Which faction(s) will be on top

With the new patch coming in, how do you think the meta will shift?

I honestly have no idea.

NR will probably be nerfed a on Reaver hunters but will probably get a buff with a machine archetype.

NG will get a small buff but nothing major.

SK might get hit with a QG nerf but will still be one of the top decks.

ST will likely get a buff to strengthen some of its archetypes, like movement or even mulligan.

MS will probably get nerfed (mainly harpies) but will still be decent.

So if I had to guess, it'll be MS and SK. If NG gets a decent buff, we might see them on top again.

I'm hoping nilfgaard will get buffed. They need the love after being neutered in the last patch while Monsters and Skellige continued to get improved on. Here's also hoping to Mosters getting a major smack down. Nekkers, foglets in addition to harpies need to be adjusted IMO

Mau_91;n9315241 said:
As long as swarm decks get smashed to the ground I'm a happy man

+100

spawning into consume that makes a new spawn for more consuming circle crap is crazy

Skellige obviously, Strong opening that's difficult to remove (ship), Revive mechanic that's not counter-able by half the factions, All too good finisher Coral and well performing bronze & silver pool. Strong card pool too good to include igni or scorch overall.

Im a huge NG Reveal player so I hope they dont nerf spotters again. Defenitely will be happy to see a reaver hunter nerf. That Operator henselt reaver combo 3rd round is brutal. But all in all I agree that skellige has been consistently powerful and will stay that way. Im curious to see if they make any change to the kambi hjalmar combo.

DCeiTFuL;n9317811 said:
Im curious to see if they make any change to the kambi hjalmar combo.
I don't think that's gonna happen. They already nerfed both cards last patch, decreasing Hjalmar's strength by 2, from 15 to 13, and increasing Hemdall's strength by 4, from 12 to 16.

i predict that people will complain about a certain deck being OP, while simultaneously not running a single counter to said deck

The new faction which will come next. It will be Teletubby-Empire and every card has written on it: do again what you last did, one time in RANDOM order. Hint the random part is important.

Top Bottom