Patch?

+
Patch?

Okay i bought the EE version and to my knowledge its 1.4.5.1280 version, now from the launcher i click the "check for updates" and it brings me to a page that links to the download of the EE patch, soo do i really have to download the EE upgrade just to patch my EE version? or is there a patch that will bring me up to 1.4.5.1282? Thanks

If you have the EE, you have the latest. If you bought it in North America, you might want to download the Blood Revival Patch (http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=16783.msg388037#msg388037); otherwise, you're good to go.

Retail is 1.4.5.1280 while download is 1.4.5.1282. Both are the latest respectively for their version and you cannot update 1.4.5.1280 to 1.4.5.1282.

I don’t want to interrupt your discussion and whole thread.I just would like to inform (if you haven’t heard that before) that very soon we’ll launch two patches for The Witcher Enhanced EditionCheers

vanworden said:
I don’t want to interrupt your discussion and whole thread.I just would like to inform (if you haven’t heard that before) that very soon we’ll launch two patches for The Witcher Enhanced EditionCheers
One word: Yay! ;)

vanworden said:
I love you. I was worried that we weren't going to see much post-release support.

vanworden said:
Great news :)

im very happy about this news and it proves once again that CDPR is a great company! :beer:but i hope that its a content patch.. after all the game runs now as it was intended to do (stable and fast ;D )so dont know what a patch whould be good for if not for new content?

john1231 said:
im very happy about this news and it proves once again that CDPR is a great company! :beer:but i hope that its a content patch.. after all the game runs now as it was intended to do (stable and fast ;D )so dont know what a patch whould be good for if not for new content?
There are sound bugs and a dialogue blur bug that is causing issues for quite a few customers. In addition to that it would be nice if one of the two were a content patch, but we'll see. ;)

vanworden said:
How soon is "very soon?" :pWill these patches fix bugs?Add new content?Or are you not allowed to say and should be just have some fun speculating?

vanworden said:
This patch can't really come soon enough. I have been waiting to play the Witcher properly since the release in 2007. :(

vanworden said:
Now you laid the bait and now you have to give a bit more details :angel:Nevertheless it's good news.

Those two patches will solve technical issues which occurred after The Enhanced Edition release.Especially EAX and blurred cut-scenes

Sorry that I don’t have freshest news… unfortunately I don’t know the date of release Hope I helped

It is useful to have a confirmed 'fix list', even if we don't know when it is coming. It's something anyway.

Thanks in advance for the fixes. Played Side Effects over the last 3 days. There's a bug sometimes with Priestess Nirka not showing at the Elvish huntress's lodging

Top Bottom