Path of Glory bug

+

Crudeo

Forum regular
If you loot your "secret mansion" before you get the ending, you can no longer take your jacket and the ending is tucked.

By exploring the city I found my way to the top of the Atrium 10 Building and then over to all the other buildings. Yes, I like parkour in videogames.

One of the buildings was V's apartment. At first, I thought, it was just the apartment mechanic that was cut and I found an easter egg...now I bugged the ending.

:giveup:

New Game I guess?

:shrug:

If you loot your "secret mansion" before you get the ending, you can no longer take your jacket and the ending is tucked.

By exploring the city I found my way to the top of the Atrium 10 Building and then over to all the other buildings. Yes, I like parkour in videogames.

One of the buildings was V's apartment. At first, I thought, it was just the apartment mechanic that was cut and I found an easter egg...now I bugged the ending.

:giveup:

New Game I guess?

:shrug:

If you use the Cyberpunk Engine Tweaker and add Game.AddToInventory("Items.SQ031_Samurai_Jacket",1) that jacket to your inventory, it will let you advance.

has anyone found a work around for this? i'm on playstation and I'm stuck there too. took the jacket before the ending

Same issue on PS5, way to get to the end just to have the entire game ruined in the last 20 mins.

Top Bottom