Pavetta

+

Guest 3945410

Pavetta

I unlocked the legendary Pavetta a while ago. I've never seen anyone else use her, but decided to see if I could make her work well in my Radovid control deck.

Unfortunately she almost never gets a chance to shine. I think in 9 of of 10 cases, she just removes a couple of 1-2 strength enemy units and then self-destructs.

I figured she might be powerful when coupled with Shani, who can resurrect her and turn her into gold. But alas, Pavetta's ability triggers before she turns into gold, and so she just self-destructs again.

As far as I can tell, she will only be truly effective in a NR weather deck. Playing Ragh Nar Rogh followed by Pavetta would be glorious.

1) Do you have any other experiences with Pavetta?
2) Do you think Pavetta would be overpowered if Shani turned her into gold before her ability triggers?

Eirichur;n7033130 said:
I figured she might be powerful when coupled with Shani, who can resurrect her and turn her into gold. But alas, Pavetta's ability triggers before she turns into gold, and so she just self-destructs again.

Yeah, i already made that mistake too. As she is now, shes almost useless, specially for a legendary, she definitely needs to be immune to her own effect.

I use her too in my Radovid destruction deck. Outcomes vary, from dead weight, to getting like 15 points out of her. she highly risky.

This happened today though, maybe it's a good idea:

I had Sabrina Glevessig on the opponents board, she was the lowest with a couple of 7 pointers. So Pavetta destroyed her, she lowered the others value to three as well and Pavetta destroyed the rest.

In the end she is just a risky silver card, in a Radovid Deck you probably don't have any low value units anyway, so she is dead weight the worst.

Top Bottom