Pawel Sasko streaming and discussing the game on Twitch - every Sunday 8PM CEST

+
yeah I am waiting :))
1618763307023.png

Well I'm watching it right now and I can clearly tell that Pawel is extremely enthusiastic about Cyberpunk 2077. :)
I enjoyed the deep dive into the storytelling and how the team tried to achieve the feel of you actually being right there and now. And that's something I also wanted to experience. A living, breathing world, free to explore and experience. I only whish that the rest of the game was as carefuly crafted as the scripted events. It pains me how those amazing story-driven encounters contrast with brain-dead rest of the game. :(

Hey,
awesome :)

There were some questions about ARG and Mr. Blue Eyes and Pawel simply mentioned that he can't comment about that.
Though I would like to ask if we have all the clues to figure it out and if the quest(s) actually have an ending...?
Rather than some sort of open DLC hint...?

Because as far as I checked Reddit, these forums, youtube,... the community is pretty much stuck with a non-sensical conversation and the message from the chip and nobody seems to have even the slightest idea what they are about...?

There are some insane theories but not of them has proven right yet :O

Top Bottom