PAX and The Witcher 2

+
PAX and The Witcher 2

Heres some coverage of our presence at this years PAX East. Our game was well received by both gamers and critics. Enjoy!
Link 1
Link 2

Seemed like Mateusz was getting a little aggravated near the end of the interview. He was probably thinking "dude, just take it for what its worth and enjoy the game" :)

LoL, these guys from 2nd link...

"That bald guy is not a witcher but there's another witcher you're after..."

Well, I loved the 2nd link best, because it's mostly about fresh reactions of people not in the know of the game... and they seem preetty pumped up...

You give us gold every time, Marcin. But I want more... :p What about those insIde interviews of the RED team, where are those?

JackintheGreen said:
Well, I loved the 2nd link best, because it's mostly about fresh reactions of people not in the know of the game... and they seem preety pumped up...

You give us gold every time, Marcin. But I want more... :p What about those insIde interviews of the RED team, where are those?

yeah when's the next meet the reds interview?

Awesome stuff. Really enjoyed the second video. More videos from PAX reagrding The Witcher 2 would be much appreciated!.

I agree, part two was very entertaining to watch.

The CGI trailer really blew them away. It really works for getting attention to the game.

Great stuff! They really seem to like it! As do I

Keep doing what you are doing CDPR! You are an epic rolemodel for the rest of the gamingworld. :D

Makes me sad that so many people will play The Witcher 2 without having played the first or without any familiarity with the books. Sure they will enjoy it, but will probably not love it as much as they could. Wouldn't be surprised if they play it as a simple action RPG and don't find the magical charm in it. But hope they do :)

thank you, cant wait for the preload!

I just hope CDProjekt never stop developing for PC first and than for whatever the hell they want! Stay true to your roots guys and we will be right behind you!!

Top Bottom