Payday - The Heist

+
Payday - The Heist

Greetings friends!

I saw this on steam that the game is free, if anyone doesn't own it yet, you have 24 hours to claim it...and it shall be yours forever...
So anyone who is interested, go to steam and get the game.
I hope this is helpful...

Last edited:
I already have the game for some time now, but I can highly recommend it. Lots of fun if you can get a few buddies together and play it. Gets really challenging on higher difficulties. Heck, even on Normal it's pretty easy to screw up. Teamwork is important. But yeah, get it now that it's free!

I have played both games and they're quite fun. Kinda like L4D but with cops instead of zombies (not the best comparison, I know).

This would be a pretty good game to do for your community collaboration.

I know...but that's only a minor reason i wrote this here, it is a fine way to help a community if they are not able to afford this...so i'm giving them a chance...
but in that case...why the heck not...only 3 people who are willing to play with me ^^...

I know...but that's only a minor reason i wrote this here, it is a fine way to help a community if they are not able to afford this...so i'm giving them a chance...
but in that case...why the heck not...only 3 people who are willing to play with me ^^...

I gotcha, never played myself as I heard the AI is stupid as hell and just seems like a game to be played with friends, for better or worse.

I gotcha, never played myself as I heard the AI is stupid as hell and just seems like a game to be played with friends, for better or worse.

Well never played it myself...so why won't we all team up and be derping the heists...and call it..*insert crew name here*

I'm definitely up for it, I'm going to pencil in Monday through Wednesday. Chances are that the team will be of different time zones.

I'm definitely up for it, I'm going to pencil in Monday through Wednesday. Chances are that the team will be of different time zones.

Yeah...indeed, different time zones...........i guess it won't be a Huge problem...unless there are people from the far west...

Payday 2 is also down in price if you are interested. You can get it and ALL it's DLC for £20.33 or your regional equivalent, which is 75% cheaper!

Payday 2 is also down in price if you are interested. You can get it and ALL it's DLC for £20.33 or your regional equivalent, which is 75% cheaper!

I think i'm getting this game...it's is in low price, and some friends of mine suggest we'll buy it...the 4 pack bundle...

I think i'm getting this game...it's is in low price, and some friends of mine suggest we'll buy it...the 4 pack bundle...

Yep, I bought it, as that price was just too good. Steam sales are the bane of my wallet!:D

Top Bottom