PBEM Campaign - Suhiira - Characters and Discussion

+
Shupe's friendses no want inky marks anyways.
Shupe has two friends:
16 - Make a Friend - met through a common interest - female
21 - Made a friend - like a new big brother to Shupe

And ONLY two!

But I guess having only two clients make's life easier for a Fixer.

Shupe has two friends and a kiss makes friend. Shupe not trust humes though. All other humes only goodest chance for glitterrocks!

Hello, how do I make a character? I played these types of role-playing games but only two times. But nothing as a game based on a tabletop.

Hello, how do I make a character? I played these types of role-playing games but only two times. But nothing as a game based on a tabletop.
At the very beginning of this thread (Post #1) is everything you need to build a character.

Take a look at those other have built (and my comments about them) and put together something you like.

Name: Jam
Ethnic Background: Mixed, 2/4 Nigerian, 1/4 Irish, 1/4 Mexican
Role: Medtech
Skill Points
INT [ 7]
REF [ 4 ]
TECH [ 5 ]
COOL [ 3 ]
ATTR [3 ]
LUCK [ 2 ]
MA [ 2 ]
BODY [ 3 ]
EMP [ 2 ]
Run [ 2]
Leap [ 2 ]
Lift [ 1 ]

Career skills:
Persuation & Fast Talk: 1
Intimidate- 2
Pharmacuticals- 5
Motorcycle- 2 (2x0.5=1)
Medical Tech- 5
Stealth -3
Edication and Gen. Know- 6
Diagnose Illness- 4

Pickup skills:
Pick Lock-2
Interrogation- 2
Driving-3
Submachinegun-3
First Aid-4

Equipment:
------Armored Motorcycle Jacket
Torso/Arms 12/4 -0 300 Neo, 56
-----Biotechnica Enviro Glove(s)(SP 20) 200eb
ECO
----Flak Pants*
Legs 20 -1 200 CP20, 57
--Ruf Tread Boots
Feet & Ankles 20 -0 175 Chr 4, 62
--------Ghostsuit Helmet
Head 16 -0 600 Chr 2, 27 enclosed

Cyberware:
*Advanced Biomonitor
*MiniVid
*Medical Modular Cyberhand
N/MA Mono scalpel, air-hypo, stapler, probe ,etc 975 1d6/2 Chr4

Weapons:
*FN High Power
P +1 J C 2d6+1 (9mmC) 14 1 VR 50m 150 UK

*Federated Arms Tech Assault 2- 400eb + 10 ammo clips

Pocket Money- 800eb

Backstory: Was in the medical profession. He got layed off while working in the Pacifia region. He joined a gang formed by former workers. Most of his former workers died in Pacifia and a few got out. One of them was Jam. Now, that he is alone and not in a gang anymore he became a meditech for hire. The pay isn't great but he likes doing medical procedures. It also helps the fact that he doesn't like corpo people.

Life Path: Street Kid

Last edited:

Character Stats: 5+3+6+3+3+3+3+3+2=31
Character Skills: 2+2+8(Athletics 2x4)+4+4+2+5+3+4+3+4+4(Biology 2x2)=45
31+45=76 of 70 (n)

Also you have 0 Education & Gen. Know (Skill multiple x3, may not be higher then INT and specialty technical/science skills [i.e. Pharmacuticles, Medical Tech, Diagnose Illness, and Biology] may not be higher then Education & Gen. Know) an illiterate MedTech that never went to school????

Pickup Skills: 2+3+0.5(Driving 1x0.5)+1(Handgun/SMG 1x0.5)=6.5 of 8 (n)

YES ... a MedTech is a damn tough character to generate, you'll pretty much have INT, Education, medical skills and damn little else. BUT you're an anomoly in 2020 ... an educated person not working for a Corp! I'd also suggest dropping your age to around 22, since you'll have few skills besides those necessary to be a MedTech chances are you're pretty much fresh outta school/training.

Last edited:
Character Stats: 5+3+6+3+3+3+3+3+2=31
Character Skills: 2+2+8(Athletics 2x4)+4+4+2+5+3+4+3+4+4(Biology 2x2)=45
31+45=76 of 70 (n)

Also you have 0 Education & Gen. Know (Skill multiple x3, may not be higher then INT and specialty technical/science skills [i.e. Pharmacuticles, Medical Tech, Diagnose Illness, and Biology] may not be higher then Education & Gen. Know) an illiterate MedTech that never went to school????

Pickup Skills: 2+3+0.5(Driving 1x0.5)+1(Handgun/SMG 1x0.5)=6.5 of 8 (n)

YES ... a MedTech is a damn tough character to generate, you'll pretty much have INT, Education, medical skills and damn little else. BUT you're an anomoly in 2020 ... an educated person not working for a Corp! I'd also suggest dropping your age to around 22, since you'll have few skills besides those necessary to be a MedTech chances are you're pretty much fresh outta school/training.
I edited my post above

I edited my post above

Character Stats: 7+4+6+3+3+5+3+3+2=36
Character Skills: 2+2+4+1.5(Mororcycle 3x0.5)+5+3+18(Education 6x3)+4=39.5
36+39.5=75.5 of 70 (n)

Pickup Skills: 3+3+1.5(Driving 3x0.5)+1.5(Handgun/SMG 3x0.5)=9 of 11 (n)

Getting there!

I Like the 6 Education, you're an actual university graduate and part way to a Masters, about what one would expect for a highly skilled EMT.
P.S.
Don't tell the rest of the team but you're better educated then the rest of them put together :ohstopit:

Okay, I edited my post again. My pickup skills should equal 11 and my career skills should equal 69 or 70.5. I will take the 69 since I don't know how to subtract the 0.5 from the list... Alright I think this is pretty good.

Btw, I added first aid in my pick up list.

This time I'm using a smartphone so easier for me to calculate.

Okay, I edited my post again.

Character Stats: 7+4+5+3+3+3+2+3+2=32
Character Skills: 1+2+4+1(Motorcycle 2x0.5)+5+2+18(Education 6x3)+4=37
32+37=69 of 70 (n)

Pickup Skills: 2+2+1.5(Driving 3x0.5)+1.5(Handgun/SMG 3x0.5)+4=11 of 11 (y)

If it were my character I'd drop that other point in REF or LUCK.

Gender?
Ethnic background?

Medical Armor [SP 20, +2 to med rolls, EV -3]
This is full combat/Trauma Team armor. You ARE going to draw lots of attention wearing this in public.

One Talon foot?
You do realize that without brawling or martial arts training your chance to actually land a kick in combat is pretty slim.

Avante Needlegun [P +0 P P Drugs (Needle) 15 2 ST 40m 200 CP20]
Without some sort of drug to inject these needles do no damage.

Federated.Arms Tech Assault 2 [SMG +1 J C 1d6+1 (6mm) 50 25 ST 150m 400 CP20]
Dual wielding SMGs looks cool as hell in movies and video games. As retired Marine and former cop I can assure you "spray and pray" is a great way to waste lots of ammo and not hit a damn thing except by luck. BUT! It'll certainly make people duck and take cover!

Last edited:
alright, I added gender and ethnic background

*Decreased 1 point in luck, increased 1 point in steath and Pharmacuticals

*Overhauled my equipment and made changes to my cyberwares and weapons.

alright, I added gender and ethnic background
*Decreased 1 point in luck, increased 1 point in steath and Pharmacuticals
(y)
If you can't find a job as an EMT you can always be a Pharmacist, you're as knowledgeable as full MDs in the subject. In the future you could pump up your INT, Biology, Diagnose, and MedTech) a couple points and go full MD. It pays better and is less "exciting" then being an EMT.

*Overhauled my equipment and made changes to my cyberwares and weapons.

Equipment:
Armored Motorcycle Jacket [Torso/Arms 12/4 -0 300 Neo, 56] (y)

Biotechnica Enviro Glove(s) [SP 20 200eb] --- You do realize wearing thick, heavy, gloves make it near impossible to do the fine manipulation necessary to perform medical treatment. :ohstopit:

Flak Pants [Legs 20 -1 200 CP20, 57] --- Often seen on combat soldiers, SWAT teams, and stunt motorcycle riders, rarely seen elsewhere. :ohstopit:

Ruf Tread Boots [Feet & Ankles 20 -0 175 Chr 4, 62] --- Repeat of above :ohstopit:

Ghostsuit Helmet [Head 16 -0 600 Chr 2, 27 enclosed] --- Helmets of any sort, even a simple non armored motorcycle helmet, draws attention because no one wears the damn things if they don't absolutely have to.

If you're kitting out for a night in the Combat Zone this armor is great. You look ready, and eager, to start a fight. :ohstopit:

Medical Modular Cyberhand [N/MA Mono scalpel, air-hypo, stapler, probe ,etc 975] --- Good choice, what drugs are you buying to put in the air-hypo? (y)

FN High Power [P +1 J C 2d6+1 (9mmC) 14 1 VR 50m 150 UK] --- A reliable and common alternative to the standard "everyday carry" for most people. (y)

Federated Arms Tech Assault 2 [400eb + 10 ammo clips] --- Small enough you can hide it under your jacket and not draw attention. (y)

(y)
If you can't find a job as an EMT you can always be a Pharmacist, you're as knowledgeable as full MDs in the subject. In the future you could pump up your INT, Biology, Diagnose, and MedTech) a couple points and go full MD. It pays better and is less "exciting" then being an EMT.

We can have jobs in this game?

Equipment:
Armored Motorcycle Jacket [Torso/Arms 12/4 -0 300 Neo, 56] (y)

Biotechnica Enviro Glove(s) [SP 20 200eb] --- You do realize wearing thick, heavy, gloves make it near impossible to do the fine manipulation necessary to perform medical treatment. :ohstopit:

Then, I won't wear any gloves.

Flak Pants [Legs 20 -1 200 CP20, 57] --- Often seen on combat soldiers, SWAT teams, and stunt motorcycle riders, rarely seen elsewhere. :ohstopit:

He changed them into Cargo Pants.

Ruf Tread Boots [Feet & Ankles 20 -0 175 Chr 4, 62] --- Repeat of above :ohstopit:

He changed them into all black sneakers.

Ghostsuit Helmet [Head 16 -0 600 Chr 2, 27 enclosed] --- Helmets of any sort, even a simple non armored motorcycle helmet, draws attention because no one wears the damn things if they don't absolutely have to.

He sold it to a local vendor, no helmet.

Medical Modular Cyberhand [N/MA Mono scalpel, air-hypo, stapler, probe ,etc 975] --- Good choice, what drugs are you buying to put in the air-hypo? (y)

I thought oxygen was supposed to be in the air-hypo? I saw V use it in the 2018 trailer.
If that is not the case then I will have Stim( The other drugs come with problems)

FN High Power [P +1 J C 2d6+1 (9mmC) 14 1 VR 50m 150 UK] --- A reliable and common alternative to the standard "everyday carry" for most people.

Federated Arms Tech Assault 2 [400eb + 10 ammo clips] --- Small enough you can hide it under your jacket and not draw attention. (y)

Last edited:
We can have jobs in this game?
Sure can. Gives your character something to do in their off time.
We won't be playing them out tho.

I thought oxygen was supposed to be in the air-hypo? I saw V use it in the 2018 trailer.
If that is not the case then I will have Stim( The other drugs come with problems)
It uses compressed air rather then a needle to inject whatever drug it's loaded with.
It can be loaded with multiple drugs (3) or up to say 15 doses of a single drug.

It'll take a bit to get your character involved ... BUT keep your eye on the game thread ... won't be to long (I hope).

(Revised Post)

Ethnic Background: Mixed, 2/4 Nigerian, 1/4 Irish, 1/4 Mexican
Skill Points
INT [ 7]
REF [ 4 ]
TECH [ 5 ]
COOL [ 3 ]
ATTR [3 ]
LUCK [ 2 ]
MA [ 2 ]
BODY [ 3 ]
EMP [ 2 ]
Run [ 2]
Leap [ 2 ]
Lift [ 1 ]

Career skills:
Persuation & Fast Talk: 1
Intimidate- 2
Pharmacuticals- 5
Motorcycle- 2 (2x0.5=1)
Medical Tech- 5
Stealth -3
Edication and Gen. Know- 6
Diagnose Illness- 4

Pickup skills:
Pick Lock-2
Interrogation- 2
Driving-3
Submachinegun-3
First Aid-4

Equipment:
*Armored Motorcycle Jacket
Torso/Arms 12/4 -0 300 Neo, 56
*Cargo pants
*Black Sneakers

Cyberware:
*Advanced Biomonitor
*MiniVid
*Medical Modular Cyberhand
N/MA Mono scalpel, air-hypo, stapler, probe ,etc 975 1d6/2 Chr4
Air-hypo, Stim

Weapons:
*FN High Power
P +1 J C 2d6+1 (9mmC) 14 1 VR 50m 150 UK

*Federated Arms Tech Assault 2- 400eb + 10 ammo clips

Pocket Money- 800eb

Backstory: Was in the medical profession. He got layed off while working in the Pacifia region. He joined a gang formed by former workers. Most of his former workers died in Pacifia and a few got out. One of them was Jam. Now, that he is alone and not in a gang anymore he became a meditech for hire. The pay isn't great but he likes doing medical procedures and helping patching people up. It also helps the fact that he doesn't like corpo people.

Life Path: Street Kid

Sorry to interrupt, but aren't the statistics a bit low? The average char (like mine) has 50 points, and this one has less than 40. Or am I missing something?

Sorry to interrupt, but aren't the statistics a bit low? The average char (like mine) has 50 points, and this one has less than 40. Or am I missing something?
Everyone has the same number of starting points. Hernando went hi stats, low skills, Jam here low stats, high skills.

As I said earlier, being educated in 2020 is the exception not the rule and it's DAMN hard to manage.

It does, however, come with less concrete benefits. The current characters may well be "experts" in their narrow fields they are pretty much ignorant outside them. Jam here is an "expert" in his AND has a general knowledge of virtually ever other skill in the book. Even tho he doesn't have say biology, chemistry, etc. he knows the basics (level 0) so no negative modifiers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom